Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys (6504 Views)

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Based on what a girl told me about SIMPs, have come to understand that simps guys project the following characteristics below

Who's a SIMP/weak guy?

A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness. sad

A simp guy is so weak and can easily fall in love with a lady, they can never say NO to a lady.

He is a guy who always says "YES" to a lady's demand cry

He thinks with his emotions, instead of thinking logically with his brain.

Make i shock you?

Ladies hate these types of guys a lot. Hence, the reason they find bad guys highly attractive because they're the opposite of this guys.

as a guy, if a girl says she can't date you because you're broke, make her understand that you can't Also date her because she's too broke for you. Don't go around trying to please her... all in the name of trying to win her heart over., that's stupidity and shows a great level of weakness.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is that all??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Olarewajub: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
SIMPing is a deformity.
Tueh..

15 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by cherishmichael: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Olarewajub SIMPing is a deformity.

Tueh.. [/quote] swears!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Is that all??

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Hintona(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Evolution is about survival of the fittest. Humans and other organisms are constantly trying to survive and will do anything to survive.

Women are not left out. Women are more responsible for our young than men. In fact female living organisms are usually more responsible for their young.

So we will do anything to protect them and make sure they are well taken care of. Now how does it relate to SIMPS??

As you described simps in your write up: "A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness."

While alpha males and redpillers I suppose are the opposite.

But guess what? "The ideal father is the man that loves his partner and his children unconditionally" (answer from Quora)
This definition of an ideal father is what most guys here would call a simp because according to their redpill ideology, you shouldn't give a woman your heart much more love her unconditionally.

So like I said we are all evolving, that's a constant. Will women who are trying to protect and care for their young go for a simp who would help her achieve this or a redpiller/alpha who will not?

I think you know the answer to that.

A woman in her right senses will not go for a redpiller if she wants a long term thing and I think redpillers are fine with just being the one night stand guy or the summer fling.

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's a sad thing seeing a lady toying with a guy's emotions...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:
Evolution is about survival of the fittest. Humans and other organisms are constantly trying to survive and will do anything to survive.

Women are not left out. Women are more responsible for our young than men. In fact female living organisms are usually more responsible for their young.

So we will do anything to protect them and make sure they are well taken care of. Now how does it relate to SIMPS??

As you described simps in your write up: "A SIMP/weak guy is a guy who allows a girl to control and manipulate his emotions

He is a guy who always loves to please a lady no matter the circumstances, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness."

But guess what? "The ideal father is the man that loves his partner and his children unconditionally" (answer from Quora)
This definition of an ideal father is what most guys here would call a simp because according to their redpill ideology, you shouldn't give a woman your heart much more love her unconditionally.

So like I said we are all evolving, that's a constant. Will women who are trying to protect and care for their young go for a simp who would help her achieve this or a redpiller/alpha who will not?

A woman in her right senses will not go for a redpiller if she wants a long term thing and I think redpillers are fine with just being the one night stand guy or the summer fling.

As expected, you type like one of those girls who can and will always control and manipulate their boyfriends

16 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Competence5050:
It's a sad thing seeing a lady toying with a guy's emotions...

Only a Simp allows a girl to toy and manipulate him.

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Hintona(f): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

As expected, you type like one of those girls who can and will always control and manipulate their boyfriends

What I'm trying to say is women love simps more than redpillers

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

What I'm trying to say is women love simps more than redpillers

Your type of women love simp guys because they find them too weak and easily available for manipulations

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Babara1994(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

You think most guys are after long term relationships? You must be joking. Most of us prefer a one night stand every night. Men don't benefit anything from long term relationships

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Moeman: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
swallow red pill and know peace

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Hintona(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Your type of women love simp guys because they find them too weak and easily available for manipulations

That's just natural selection in evolution. They are better partners and fathers and generally better people.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Hintona(f): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Babara1994:

You think most guys are after long term relationships? You must be joking. Most of us prefer a one night stand every night. Men don't benefit anything from long term relationships

That's just the redpillers.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

That's just natural selection in evolution. They are better partners and fathers and generally better people.

Better fathers? I doubt that, no right thinking man will train his son to be a simp, someone who can be easily controlled and manipulated by a woman.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nyascobar1414: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
I thankGod throughout all my life I haven't been a simp.. When I was kind a young, I was like, what in a world do people appreciate females i.e handle them like eggs?
This sprang up my dislike for majority though some girls..
At 17 i came across this redpill stuffs. I kinda knew hoe to put them ladies in their place..
I turn down their advances, acts weird when am with them..
As in ma world, gals were not part of it..
And it made me a better person with peace.

I will always say that no lady,girl born of a womancan manipulate me. Not in this life and never shall it be..

Its a cold world out there, when with girls I gad selfcentredness.
Buh when with male trusted friends.. I am good to vibe along

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
I thankGod throughout all my life I haven't been a simp.. When I was kind a young, I was like, what in a world do people appreciate females i.e handle them like eggs?
This sprang up my dislike for majority though some girls..
At 17 i came across this redpill stuffs. I kinda knew hoe to put them ladies in their place..
I turn down their advances, acts weird when am with them..
As in ma world, gals were not part of it..
And it made me a better person with peace.

I will always say that no lady,girl born of a womancan manipulate me. Not in this life and never shall it be..

Its a cold world out there, when with girls I gad selfcentredness.
Buh when with male trusted friends.. I am good to vibe along

*And it made me a better person with peace*

Now that's what I'm talking about.....about being a red piller. Your happiness MUST come first no matter what.

Thumbs up bro, it's a good thing you understood what the red piller is all about even at the age of 17
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by benqo01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
For the very first time,i have read what Simps is all about,time for me to adjust
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nyascobar1414: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
GoodHardDick:

*And it made me a better person with peace*

Now that's what I'm talking about.....about being a red piller. Your happiness MUST come first no matter what.

Thumbs up bro, it's a good thing you understood what the red piller is all about even at the age of 17

I'm always happy I cam across trp at an early age... If not girls for don seive me ehh
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

Nah. Nice guys finished last. Nobody made it on earth being nice.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Only a fool fights over a woman.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
benqo01:
For the very first time,i have read what Simps is all about,time for me to adjust

I'm glad you have seen the light. Adjust now while you can so these girls won't make a mockery of you.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
maynia:

Nah. Nice guys finished last. Nobody made it on earth being nice.

Exactly.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

"Nice guys aren't nice.

They won't hesitate to throw their friends and fellow men under the bus for the whiff of a pussy.

They only pretend to be nice because they believe acting nice will attract women.

Too bad for them that women aren't attracted to rats."

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by jimmychang: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

You still don't understand. Redpillers are guys who can take decisions on their own and look out for themselves. They are more powerful mentally and can take action without considering the feelings involved.They are not easily swayed by the manipulations of women even fellow men inclusive.

Redpill taught me how to manage money(money and emotions can never work together).If my girl ask me for money when I am broke ,I simply tell her I am broke. I will never borrow just to please her.Simps don't make the best husband's my dear,someone who can't take decision without involving his emotions grin.How will he be able to take control of his home? grin

The real men are the redpillers smiley

7 Likes

Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

Truth is we are all selfish by default. Our priority comes first male or female. Your definition of an ideal man wouldn't sit well with us, same thing goes to men's definition of an ideal women.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Funny talk
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
jimmychang:

You still don't understand. Redpillers are guys who can take decisions on their own and look out for themselves. They are more powerful mentally and can take action without considering the feelings involved.They are not easily swayed by the manipulations of women even fellow men inclusive.

Redpill taught me how to manage money(money and emotions can never work together).If my girl ask me for money when I am broke ,I simply tell her I am broke. I will never borrow just to please her.Simps don't make the best husband's my dear,someone who can't take decision without involving his emotions grin.How will he be able to take control of his home? grin

The real men are the redpillers smiley

You have said it all. Especially in the aspect of money management,, a SIMP can go any length just to please a lady,,, even if it means depriving him of his own happiness. He can even borrow and be in debt just to please a lady. He can never say "NO" to a lady's demand.

I'm glad guys nowadays are fast becoming redpillers. I hope the lady above understands this.
Re: What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys by Smartb0y: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

you forgot siring the kids wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. / I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked / [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.