Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) (3364 Views)

Why Do Ladies See Giving Out Phone Numbers To Guys As A Big Deal / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Dpsychologist: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Over the years i see how alot of guys rejoice when they collect a girls phone number, they will be bragging that the lady is feeling them often times it end up not going anywhere.

Phone numbers mean absolutely nothing unless you know what to do after (and even before) you get that number.
Here's the big secret.

Giving out a phone number means much less to women than it does to men. (Remember this and don't ever forget it!) Some Guys don't want to hear that, but it's absolutely true.

Most guys think that by giving you her number, a girl is saying that she'd be willing to date or sleep with you. Not true.

Or, that the girl is at least interested enough to "go out" with you, right?? Again, not true. Numbers often mean nothing to women. So, don't invest too much emotion into the act of receiving a number.

Some ladies give out their number because she wants to get rid of you or because it is the right thing to do because you ask or they just love the attention

Just think of it as the first yet important step. And that's it. (After all, you can't text or call a girl without having her number, right?
If she's having fun (whether you're the cause or not,) or is just in the right mood, she will give her number out if the guy seems harmless enough, i.e. he's not giving out the stalker or weird guy vibe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Over the years i see how alot of guys rejoice when they collect a girls phone number, they will be bragging that the lady is feeling them often times it end up not going anywhere.

Phone numbers mean absolutely nothing unless you know what to do after (and even before) you get that number.
Here's the big secret.

Giving out a phone number means much less to women than it does to men. (Remember this and don't ever forget it!) Some Guys don't want to hear that, but it's absolutely true.

Most guys think that by giving you her number, a girl is saying that she'd be willing to date or sleep with you. Not true.

Or, that the girl is at least interested enough to "go out" with you, right?? Again, not true. Numbers often mean nothing to women. So, don't invest too much emotion into the act of receiving a number.

Some ladies give out their number because she wants to get rid of you or because it is the right thing to do because you ask or they just love the attention

Just think of it as the first yet important step. And that's it. (After all, you can't text or call a girl without having her number, right?
If she's having fun (whether you're the cause or not,) or is just in the right mood, she will give her number out if the guy seems harmless enough, i.e. he's not giving out the stalker or weird guy vibe.
you are so right,

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Ladylite: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2020
I hardly say this to any man...

But am impressed at your wholistic accuracy on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by lightangel65i(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
you are so right,

Shuu don't let them know
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Powerfly(f): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
You're so right.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Well said but I believe it works both ways; in the sense that A man asking a lady for her phone digits doesn't necessarily mean he wants to have a relationship with her.

Most ladies should take note.

13 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
I must confess this is succinct and up to par.
Lalasticlala come and see this

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
NockMedia:
Well said but I believe it works both ways; in the sense that A man asking a lady for her phone digits doesn't necessarily mean he wants to have a relationship with her.

Can you pls share reasons why a guy will ask for number without wanting a relationship.
Just Curious
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Texman21: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Just here for the ride to fp.

Ballet dances out of thread...

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by 2dice01: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Some gives phone number without even picking or replying your messages

Some will give you their number adding you to the list of Guys crushing over them

3 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by MJBOLT: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
some ladies give out their number just to add you to their whatsapp status views grin these kind of ladies will never chat you up or reply your messages.

5 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
some ladies give out their number just to add you to their whatsapp status views grin these kind of ladies will never chat you up or reply your messages.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kalatium(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
2dice01:
Some gives phone number without even picking or replying your messages

Some will give you their number adding you to the list of Guys crushing over them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by ojuu4u(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
an adage! whatever" you dnt want to eat do not try to smell it, for given you her number when she fully knows that you want to toast her, she has given you at least 20% consent!

Someone posted on Facebook...... ladies whenever you are Hot what do you do?

A lady answered..........I scrow to the next available guy that be has been disturbing me on my phone.

I asked..........If the next available not available?

She answered...... the next that next to the available �

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by tobby20: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
soundlala:
pm me ur number, i wan start to toost u
Don't be bemused when you find hairy balls beneath

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Phone number to increase WhatsApp status views

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by paulolee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
not in all cases...sometimes it looks to easy for a girl sharing her Number any how
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
hardest thing for me to do.
Unless I plan to get new friends or chat mates.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by BigJoe19: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Enough of all this, even I sef dey give number to boys and girls that I won't call or chat with, no big deal about it.

6 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JERRY1925(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
MJBOLT:

I swear.. To delete their number now becomes a problem.. As time no even they.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Kvng6464: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
NockMedia:

u are fvckin right nigger lol

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Originalsly: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
donstan18:

You are typing in the rubbish

grin grin ...I didn't want to laugh.... but thanks for sharing my thoughts!
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Fidelismaria: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
angry
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:
I hardly say this to any man...

But am impressed at your wholistic accuracy on this matter.

Lmaoooo

Every guy knows that na....

3 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
MJBOLT:

Till they see your new Benz or house or a picture near the statue of liberty

They will chat you up themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by Ladylite: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

Every guy knows that na....

Obviously NOT you.

He put it out there.
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
.....Lol. Op just dey cap rubbish.

Before I got married,I bleeped all the girls that gave me their phone numbers.

Anyways,it's only your opinion. So continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Obviously NOT you.

He put it out there.

Obviously ME.

Alphas dont create threads on getting phone numbers from women na...

Every woke man knows what OP said. The way you crooned over his post showed you are guilty of such behaviours but its ok, many men crush on you I guess
Re: Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) by paul100(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
NockMedia:

What does he want then,if not sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Have a Baby For a Married Man? / Can U Date Hermaphrodite? / Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.