Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O (2982 Views)

Nigerians' Funny Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Reeling With Laughter / These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter / Most Guys Won't Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Preciousgirl(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Can you imagine
This guy has been pestering my friend for months for relationship by my friend has been turning him down

This afternoon, he called my friend begging her that she should allow him enter her with just the head of his thing and will pay 50,000 grin

Which one is head again grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by samictelecoms12(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
wink kiss embarassed embarassed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by meobizy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Your friend is stupid if she doesn’t accept the proposal. My female friends hint at me to do such, but I no send them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by UDUJ(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
This Op and her frequent made up stories.

LIES

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
where is videos of him telling her what you have just claimed he said ? undecided
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine
This guy has been pestering my friend for months for relationship by my friend has been turning him down

This afternoon, he called my friend begging her that she should allow him enter her with just the head of his thing and will pay 50,000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
I hope you have seen his real intention of trying to be in a relationship. He want her body but, using relationship as a cover.
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by lightangel65i(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine

Its generally called just the tip
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
that boy na simp.

1 Like

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Angelacruz: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDUJ:
This Op and her frequent made up stories.
LIES
not a makeup story.I have experienced it .
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
50k is way too much, 5k laa sun. which one is simp again, someone you want to nack, won't you try to please the person to open abi you want to rape her.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Zayttoven: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
This story doesn't add up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Hussein01(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
what did you use in cooking this story, gas or electric cooker?

6 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Simp comes to mind angry
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by BigJoe19: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Enough of the fake stories, it's getting boring these days undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by purples25(f): 3:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Miniso:
50k is way too much, 5k laa sun. which one is simp again, someone you want to nack, won't you try to please the person to open abi you want to rape her.

No he will just bone his face and meet her. Then he will say "Are you coming or not? I don't have time for nonsense." And the girl will follow him with such a wonderful attitude.

Lol i don't really understand the simp thing. Its more like a woman should follow you while you act hostile and stiff with her and eventually after the power play that thing will backfire. Then you hear a guy reacting to cheating, hope all these guys know that the women they do alpha for are not really happy with them and its a ticking time bomb? Everyone needs to bend a bit. Both men and women.

Anyway i think the thing with 50 or 5k is hilarious. Is she a prostitute, that he is wooing her by those terms? Mstcheww..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by gentlestdude(m): 3:26am On Aug 12, 2020
just a simple guy
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Jack005(m): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2020
50k to put his tip in a hole that oozes blood every month..Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by femi4: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine

Ori Oko

That guy na simp, in fact he is a simpleton
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Benwallt(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I hope you have seen his real intention of trying to be in a relationship. He want her body but, using relationship as a cover.
who ask for your opinion
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
purples25:

No he will just bone his face and meet her. Then he will say "Are you coming or not? I don't have time for nonsense." And the girl will follow him with such a wonderful attitude.

Lol i don't really understand the simp thing. Its more like a woman should follow you while you act hostile and stiff with her and eventually after the power play that thing will backfire. Then you hear a guy reacting to cheating, hope all these guys know that the women they do alpha for are not really happy with them and its a ticking time bomb? Everyone needs to bend a bit. Both men and women.

Anyway i think the thing with 50 or 5k is hilarious. Is she a prostitute, that he is wooing her by those terms? Mstcheww..
Hey preety lady Hw u doin? Hw iz abj? Lol Naso no be only simp plus simplicity grin
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by purples25(f): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Miniso:
Hey preety lady Hw u doin? Hw iz abj? Lol Naso no be only simp plus simplicity grin

Hello. I'm fine. Abj is okay.

How are you?
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Queenslander(f): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Okay,. Buh its nor funny!!
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Its d cap. It’s at the head of d "sucrutum" (speaking in indabosky) grin grin grin
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
How can a guy ask a girl out for months.. e no dey see other babes?
Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Faithful4real(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2020
SilGent:
that boy na simp.

I like this definition.

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
purples25:

Hello. I'm fine. Abj is okay.

How are you?
Am Good cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Won't Kill Me With Laughter O by sofiscatedmoron: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Your friend in next five years praying for husband at shilon
When she clocks 35 years

(1) (Reply)

This Beautiful Nigerian Actress Is Half Lebanese, See Her Pictures / Two Female Police Officers Str!p Themselves N@ket At Fuel Station During A Fight / Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.