Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video (2982 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by OGReporters: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Blessing, a Nigerian lady, has revealed on social media that she is engaged to her former math teacher.

Blessing shared this on her TikTok, taking netizens through their relationship journey.
According to Blessing, who is based in Canada, they had not seen for eight years and dated online for seven months.

She said he finally flew into Canada to see her and engaged her on her birthday.
Blessing said she was his pupil when she was just 15 years old and loves him so much. The excited lady shared …

See the full details/ video here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/nigerian-lady-falls-in-love-with-her-ex-maths-teacher-meets-him-in-cute-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by meobizy(f): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2023
This is what my idiot ex wants me to do. I’m too busy fixing Nigeria to care. Make the slowpoke roast that way.
Re: Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by jeromestarks: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Many secondary school girls are marrying their teachers these days.
I know about 7 girls ( all Igbos) who married their teachers.
A girl in my class even married our Kemis3 teachers and they have four children now.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Marry a virgin woman. She kept herself for you, thus, she deserves to be kept.
Don't use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact by guys who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie to fvck her. Only a fool will do that.
Are you the fool?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by Gr8king10: 4:06am On Feb 26, 2023
A girl in my class even married our Kemis3 teachers and they have four children now.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Don't use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact by guys who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie to fvck her. Only a fool will do that.
Are you the fool? Nope!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by Prudoh(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:

Are you the fool?
You're right 💪👍❤️
Re: Nigerian Lady Falls In Love With Her Ex-maths Teacher, Meets Him In Cute Video by doctore212(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
But my formal Biology teacher na olosho for Ketu.

Am considering asking for her hand in marriage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Made This BIG Mistake [PICTURE] / Why Do You Pick Up Calls on Your Lover's Phone? / Is It Wrong For Your Friend To Date Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.