Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. (2468 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by TheZooHasFalln: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chineke kpokwaa ya oku dia
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by hajimosho(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
smiley 2023 PRESIDENCY
North East and North Central have not tasted it since 1999. Should they also claim it as a right?

If Ohaneze don't bargain with something reasonable than this junk, they are in for another shocker and round of agitations.

If the North is One zone, then the South is also One zone.
No microzoning undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Franzinni: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
who stopped them? Ojukwu,Ekwueme, Ngozi etc contested. Did the igbo people voted for them?
Last year how many igbo people contested? But their people prefer to vote for Atiku who is a fulani man.
Igbos have the right to contest but also Nigerians have the right to vote who they want.
We have 6 zones in Nigeria, 2 from the southern part of the country already held that position while only one zone in the North ever have that position.
Igbos are full of greed, they play politics with emotions, they believe they can decide for Nigeria, they have the mindset that everybody hate them. Those are the qualities that will make them impossible to rule this country. If they want to rule this country they must change their ways.
hmmm but that which you have said applies in a working country but you and I know there is more than meets the eyes here..and the evidence is evident ...Igbo people voted for Biafra which is thier right as a people but what happened afterwards? That is also evident ...
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Franzinni: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Hear this, there is nothing like fairness and equality in politics.
noted .. But what of democracy?? Granted politics is the devils noose but what about democracy should it not survive the venom of snakes and scorpions ?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2020
goodnessme1:
Ohaneze should keep on deceiving themselves.

You think with the level of hatred yorubas and hausafulanis have for Igbos they will vote you for president.

People that will rather vote shekau of boko haram than voting for a well qualified Igbo candidate.

As for me,i stand for total freedom from the zoo called nigeria.

May i ask, what caused this "hatred" you're talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Who is ohanez ndi igbo.... They want to test their popularity
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by goodnessme1(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
pineed:

May i ask, what caused this "hatred" you're talking about?
Why not ask your parents the reason they taught you to hate Igbos.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by T9ksy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
goodnessme1:
Why not ask your parents the reason they taught you to hate Igbos.

...........whilst ibos only spew "love" at everyone else in the country, ba?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Keraxes: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tkester:

Shut up! And your fried Brain doesn't let you know that it is only the Igbo people that can salvage Nigeria from this mess she's gotten her self into. Sometimes the way you Yoruba people think sickens me. Gosh!
Idiotic fool, who told you it’s only igbo people who can salvage nigeria? Have you salvage your states governed by igbos?, that you wanna salvage Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dedetwo:

May Amadioha destroy the mouth and thought process of Chief Damian Okeke -Ogene for vomiting the crap posted above.
Seriously make una get sense. You people Are committing political suicide in the name of biafra and at the end biafra u no go see.

Both ohaneze, eastern leaders even igbo president can't give us Biafra, but u people don't want to stop to think. Una just dae behave very foolish and suicidal. E go do us like film when SS produces president again, a minority region while we claiming majority will be saying we want biafra.

Before u know it more igbo groups will start denying being igbos. U would still be shouting we want Biafra e no go still come

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Franzinni:
But wait

Why are we practicing democrazy? When we block a certain tribe from a fair chance at presiding over the national affair in a country who's motto talks about peace and UNITY
I am igbo but if u study Nigerian politics nobody blocked us. We are not playing tactical politics we are just doing anywhere Belle face

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Speak for yourselves and your belly.. By the way,You elected yourselves..
So u want Biafra... LoL

I dae laugh u

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Who is ohanez ndi igbo.... They want to test their popularity
So the popular one is the one who gives u false hope about how Nigeria will divide, y u keep loosing out on fighting for ur right?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
2014 una say Nigeria amalgamation Don expire say by December britiain and America will come and divide Nigeria, e no happen.

U talk again after 2015 election say u want Biafra that u have allies all over the world that Trump is on your said e no happen.

Nnamdi Kanu ipob leader was arrested and kept in cell for over a year nothing happen, d same man who said he was coming with heaven and Earth to bring Biafra.

2019 Biafra or death no referrendum no election, election hold Buhari win nothing happen.

Una no want get sense?

Sth we go forget this small pikin talk called Biafra fight for presidency develop our land, una go dae shout we want Biafra dae run dE go Lagos Abuja Kano port Harcourt, while the East suffers.

Get sense o

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
goodnessme1:

You think with the level of hatred yorubas and hausafulanis have for Igbos they will vote you for president.

People that will rather vote shekau of boko haram than voting for a well qualified Igbo candidate.

But u guys have been the ones spreading hate.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by totit: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:

grin

a na-akpọ onye, ​​ọ dabara?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by totit: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
T9ksy:

...........whilst ibos only spew "love" at everyone else in the country, ba?

Thank you. grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by roszilman: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Pls wetin these people really want? angry

Referendum
Restructuring
Biafra
Atiku presidency
Elzakzaki freedom
Now, presidency.

Okay, now, based on this their new want, I suggest they demand for the ticket from their darling pdp. undecided
at times i pity some pple and the method of their reasoning. Look at all u write above, aside biafra, what is there that shouldn't be an interest of a well reasoning nigeria Sometimes, afonja get consumed by hatred!
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and his deluded Ipob supporters want Biafra, majority of igbos on social media want Atiku to be president, others want Igbo presidency. They should harmonize and come up with a single position. When you chase three thing at the same, you will get none.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by SaintBeehot(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
We humans maybe confused, but I'm sure you can't confuse God. Igbo Amaka which way na.
Today presidency tomorrow Biafra Two days later Atiku presidency.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Topsic70: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
They are two different things. Let me tell you, it is coming to a point that Igbo presidency is becoming a right; no more privilege because it is only the South East that has never tasted the presidency and we have been voting for everybody.

Ngwanu, no plobrem, go and force yasef on Nigerians nah!
Politics- F9

hajimosho:
smiley 2023 PRESIDENCY
North East and North Central have not tasted it since 1999. Should they also claim it as a right?

If Ohaneze don't bargain with something reasonable than this junk, they are in for another shocker and round of agitations.

If the North is One zone, then the South is also One zone.
No microzoning undecided
As in ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Topsic70: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
goodnessme1:

...and u too had rather vote a goat in PDP dn cast ur vote for anyone in APC.
At least we understand oursefs there, so case settled, equation balance! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by nairalandankrah: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

So u want Biafra... LoL

I dae laugh u
Laugh is free... But you're wasting it on the wrong person..
Look!! Your politicians are mocking you..and they'll keep mocking you for eternity
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Laugh is free... But you're wasting it on the wrong person..
Look!! Your politicians are mocking you..and they'll keep mocking you for eternity
So u think it's Biafra that will stop it.

Na Nigeria tell rochas to build fake roads, na Nigeria tell orji uzor kalu and Theodore orji and ikpeazu to steal abia money?

Na Nigeria tell enugu state governor to build substandard road

Nigerians are laughing at us

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by nairalandankrah: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

So u think it's Biafra that will stop it.

Na Nigeria tell rochas to build fake roads, na Nigeria tell orji uzor kalu and Theodore orji and ikpeazu to steal abia money?

Na Nigeria tell enugu state governor to build substandard road

Nigerians are laughing at us

I weep @The brain of a black man..
This argument is just like the argument over restructuring..it is useless so I'll leave it for fools and your likes..
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:

I weep @The brain of a black man..
This argument is just like the argument over restructuring..it is useless so I'll leave it for fools and your likes..
the most follish thing i hv seen in this life is an igbo man agitating for restructuring. Ask him what u want to be restructured they turn mute

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Tochiology: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm! Let Nnamdi kanu and ipob not hear this one.

By the way, if you are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorial. Then check out this site called vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by TheZooHasFalln: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

2014 una say Nigeria amalgamation Don expire say by December britiain and America will come and divide Nigeria, e no happen.

U talk again after 2015 election say u want Biafra that u have allies all over the world that Trump is on your said e no happen.

Nnamdi Kanu ipob leader was arrested and kept in cell for over a year nothing happen, d same man who said he was coming with heaven and Earth to bring Biafra.

2019 Biafra or death no referrendum no election, election hold Buhari win nothing happen.

Una no want get sense?

Sth we go forget this small pikin talk called Biafra fight for presidency develop our land, una go dae shout we want Biafra dae run dE go Lagos Abuja Kano port Harcourt, while the East suffers.

Get sense o
Just like your Monika, once you have a faulty brain, you can't reason properly and once you can't reason properly, you are bound to be dying coldly.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by orisa37: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
AFTER RESTRUCTURING.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
Just like your Monika, once you have a faulty brain, you can't reason properly and once you can't reason properly, you are bound to be dying coldly.
Umunnem mk una wake up to reality Nigeria no dae break.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
orisa37:
AFTER RESTRUCTURING.
We igbos will resist restructuring. The only restructuring we want is to have our own 6 states like other regions and nothing again
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by orisa37: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie is not Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: How Fela Kuti Lamented Over Biafra / Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM / Lagos Unveils Yellow, Blue, Purple And Green Rail Projects In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.