Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. (2457 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
orisa37:
Coldie is not Igbo.
But u are muric

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by orisa37: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

But u are muric

I am not corrupt. I am Islam not Muslim.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
orisa37:

I am not corrupt. I am Islam not Muslim.
Neither am I corrupt. It's this lack of corruption that makes me know what's best for my people.

All we want is 8years in aso rock, not restructuring not biafra.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coldie:

So the popular one is the one who gives u false hope about how Nigeria will divide, y u keep loosing out on fighting for ur right?

We agitated 2015 election....you said oh why are you agitating now....why didn't you agitate when Jonathan is in power

Now we are also agitating...you said oh why are you agitating you might lose out in your right and I ask....WHICH RIGHT IS THAT?

SAME ONE LATE BUHARI HAS AND HIS PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN KATSINA

SAME ONE JONATHAN HAD AND HE WAS STONED IN THE NORTH AND INSULTED IN THE NORTH?

SAME RIGHT OSIBANJO HAS AND HES BEING TREATED AS A HOUSE BOY

TAKE YOUR PRESIDENCY I DONT WANT IT....LEADERSHIP IS NOT JUST THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA....NIGERIA IS A HUGE MISTAKE ON ITS OWN....I WANT OUT!
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by dheilaw1(m): 1:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Tkester:

Shut up! And your fried Brain doesn't let you know that it is only the Igbo people that can salvage Nigeria from this mess she's gotten her self into. Sometimes the way you Yoruba people think sickens me. Gosh!
shut up ur rotten smelling mouth. Go and Savage ur potopoto republic first. I almost forgot that Ikpeazu has exchanged your destiny with kerosene
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Why not ask your parents the reason they taught you to hate Igbos.
Lol.. Nna/Nne, i simply asked you a thoughtful question and you start mentioning "parents"... shows your kind of person.

First I'm Igbo by association - my childhood friends, familyfriends, closest friends, colleagues, business associates (I'm South South btw).

We've never ever known the word "hate" with my igbo family & friends.. ever!

The word "hate" only exist on Social media. The real world we all live/co-habit and do business, no hating exist.

It only takes a hateful person/people to perceive others hate him/her/them.

Quit this mindset dear!
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

We agitated 2015 election....you said oh why are you agitating now....why didn't you agitate when Jonathan is in power

Now we are also agitating...you said oh why are you agitating you might lose out in your right and I ask....WHICH RIGHT IS THAT?

SAME ONE LATE BUHARI HAS AND HIS PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN KATSINA

SAME ONE JONATHAN HAD AND HE WAS STONED IN THE NORTH AND INSULTED IN THE NORTH?

SAME RIGHT OSIBANJO HAS AND HES BEING TREATED AS A HOUSE BOY

TAKE YOUR PRESIDENCY I DONT WANT IT....LEADERSHIP IS NOT JUST THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA....NIGERIA IS A HUGE MISTAKE ON ITS OWN....I WANT OUT!

if not for the fact that i am igbo, i wont give a fvck abt u people, biafra or igbo presidency. Its such a shame that i am stuck with people with no plan or ambition. Whose only ambition is to relocate to other peoples region become sales boys stay in d shop and start shouting we need biafla
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Coldie:
if not for the fact that i am igbo, i wont give a fvck abt u people, biafra or igbo presidency. Its such a shame that i am stuck with people with no plan or ambition. Whose only ambition is to relocate to other peoples region become sales boys stay in d shop and start shouting we need biafla

You sound like you're either a kid or you know nothing about Igbo and Nigeria history
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You sound like you're either a kid or you know nothing about Igbo and Nigeria history
U don't know how much it disgusts me to be doing this with u people, not because I have a choice but because am stuck with u people.

It's Asif we are stuck in a circle of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Olatomiwami(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Franzinni:
But wait

Why are we practicing democrazy? When we block a certain tribe from a fair chance at presiding over the national affair in a country who's motto talks about peace and UNITY

They blocked themselves by chanting Biafra or Death long time ago, burning bridges is not been democratic, they can not blackmail anybody.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Coldie:

U don't know how much it disgusts me to be doing this with u people, not because I have a choice but because am stuck with u people.

It's Asif we are stuck in a circle of foolishness.

Boy what's you people
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Boy what's you people
D girl on your dp do u know her?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Coldie:

D girl on your dp do u know her?

Your grand father pushed nigeria.... She promised him GOOD ROADS, ELECTRICITY AND WATER, your father pushed her....she promised him GOOD ROADS, WATER AND ELECTRICITY, now your pushing her in her 60 and she's giving you same promise she made your parents in the past which she never kept but somehow your not angry you're willing to push her to her 70s and give way for your children to push her too BUT YOU SEEMS TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF PUSHING NIGERIA....YOU SEEM TO BE SMART TO CONCLUDE THE OLD DYING LADY CALLED NIGERIA YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHING WHO HAVEN'T GIVING YOU THE GOOD ROADS,ELECTRICITY AND WATER SHE PROMISED YOUR GRAND PARENTS WILL BE BETTER THAN BIAFRA....A NEW BORN BABY undecided
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Your grand father pushed nigeria.... She promised him GOOD ROADS, ELECTRICITY AND WATER, your father pushed her....she promised him GOOD ROADS, WATER AND ELECTRICITY, now your pushing her in her 60 and she's giving you same promise she made your parents in the past which she never kept but somehow your not angry you're willing to push her to her 70s and give way for your children to push her too BUT YOU SEEMS TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF PUSHING NIGERIA....YOU SEEM TO BE SMART TO CONCLUDE THE OLD DYING LADY CALLED NIGERIA YOU HAVE BEEN PUSHING WHO HAVEN'T GIVING YOU THE GOOD ROADS,ELECTRICITY AND WATER SHE PROMISED YOUR GRAND PARENTS WILL BE BETTER THAN BIAFRA....A NEW BORN BABY undecided
No be me and u... U can push whoever u want but keep imo state out of biafra
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Coldie:

No be me and u... U can push whoever u want but keep imo state out of biafra

Then its obvious you're dumb
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by nku5: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
This is why nobody in the East really takes Ohanae-ikpu grin seriously anymore. Except you are one of the politicians or their hangers-on or aides who use such as false evidence that Igbos endorse a candidate or political decision.

Igbos now want a referendum more than ever to either restructure or dismantle this fake country
Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by adekolaelect(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Franzinni:
But wait

Why are we practicing democrazy? When we block a certain tribe from a fair chance at presiding over the national affair in a country who's motto talks about peace and UNITY
majority of Nigerians and how well you can play your politics determines who will be the president not Emotional wishes or on news paper request.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. by ThatFairGuy: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Ohaneze should keep on deceiving themselves.

You think with the level of hatred yorubas and hausafulanis have for Igbos they will vote you for president.

People that will rather vote shekau of boko haram than voting for a well qualified Igbo candidate.

As for me,i stand for total freedom from the zoo called nigeria.
You reap what you sow, don't cry foul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Continues At Uzodimma's House In Imo State: Pics & Video / Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy / Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.