Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761711 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kenneth10110:

Which site is this pls

I don’t know, saw it on a redpill page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

At 45? She wants a man with 7 figures and 8 inches? This is no longer standards but delusion.

Well, they always have a cat or dog handy!! grin

Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
You losers can call me a troll or anything you want. The fact remains that I am here to expose you guys as broke, unintelligent, unattractive, socially awkward rejects that are pushing redpill movement without really knowing the origins. Your main goal is to hate women and persuade idiots to join you in hating women because women don show una pepper for this life. It’s so bad that you guys even hate your mothers. What a shame!

Nobody is saying that guys should be stupid and be simping after women like idiots but it ain’t as bad as you guys make it look. Life is not fair and God unfortunately made you guys what you are - unlikely to be chosen by women. But there are guys nacking effortlessly with no issues. The same girls will collect money from their guys and still spend on these ‘Adonis’ that you rejects secretly wish you were like.

So you bozos better get off your high horses and go and hustle for women. That’s the way nature made it. The males chase, the females choose. Ain’t nothing you can do about it.

If I can get through to some silent would be red pillers and show them what you guys really are (social rejects) and make them change their minds, I have done my job angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

Lol cheesy
The older they get,the more delusional they become.
Is that true bro? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh wow,what a sensitive troll grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

The older they get,the more delusional they become.
Is that true bro? grin

Looking like that for some of them grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

Correction : treating "it"
It could really pass for an animal or an orangutan.
grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

Looking like that for some of them grin

Lol,the "wall" takes away their reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol,the "wall" takes away their reality.

You can say that grin. They really enjoy these delusions grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
heartofcity12:
Can you just imagine undecided.. They’re so delusional, yeah but they call it ‘standard’. Why won’t you have standards as a man? Females aren’t playing #trp
What is the name of this site?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

Correction : treating "it"
It could really pass for an animal or an orangutan.

Lmao you’re right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AjiBussu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
heartofcity12:
The types to avoid, you already seen it coming.. Don’t be catfished, don’t let your lust control you #trp
grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Simp men love their chains very well, try and ignore baseless noisemakers on this Redpill forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by delectablegyal(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello guys. How are you all doing?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
IT'S OKAY TO FEEL AN EMOTIONAL WEIGHT SOMETIMES, AFTER ALL, WE'RE HUMAN BEINGS AND HUMANS ARE SATIENT CREATURES. WHEN SHE DISAPPOINTS YOU OR DUMPS YOUR LIFE OR YOUR BUSINESS IS SHAKY OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU MIGHT BE FACING. THE GOLDEN RULE IS TO CHIN UP AND BE ALPHA AF. MY TRICK IS TO USUALLY SHOW AND SAY LESS WHILE I FIGURE THINGS OUT AND FORGE ON IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND DIRECTION AND GET REAL SHĮT DONE ASAP. MY BLOCK & DELETE GAME HAS ALWAYS BEEN A1 FROM DAY ONE AND THE LESS I KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THE LESS I'M INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. APPROACHING HER TO PLEAD FOR A MAKE UP OR CHANGE OF MIND IF SHE'S ASKING TO GO OR ACTING FUNNY WILL NOT HELP YOU. YOUR "BIG MAN" MINDSET SHOULD BE A+ AND YOU SHOULDN'T LET YOURSELF DOWN FOR ANYTHING. GET THAT HOT AND HEALTHY BODY AND GRAB THAT MONEY BAG BECAUSE YOUR $$$ AND WELLNESS WILL ALWAYS BE PARAMOUNT.

PS: THIS THREAD IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
wink

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
IT'S OKAY TO FEEL AN EMOTIONAL WEIGHT SOMETIMES, AFTER ALL, WE'RE HUMAN BEINGS AND HUMANS ARE SATIENT CREATURES. WHEN SHE DISAPPOINTS YOU OR DUMPS YOUR LIFE OR YOUR BUSINESS IS SHAKY OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU MIGHT BE FACING. THE GOLDEN RULE IS TO CHIN UP AND BE ALPHA AF. MY TRICK IS TO USUALLY SHOW AND SAY LESS WHILE I FIGURE THINGS OUT AND FORGE ON IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND DIRECTION AND GET REAL SHĮT DONE ASAP. MY BLOCK & DELETE GAME HAS ALWAYS BEEN A1 FROM DAY ONE AND THE LESS I KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THE LESS I'M INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. APPROACHING HER TO PLEAD FOR A MAKE UP OR CHANGE OF MIND IF SHE'S ASKING TO GO OR ACTING FUNNY WILL NOT HELP YOU. YOUR "BIG MAN" MINDSET SHOULD BE A+ AND YOU SHOULDN'T LET YOURSELF DOWN FOR ANYTHING. GET THAT HOT AND HEALTHY BODY AND GRAB THAT MONEY BAG BECAUSE YOUR $$$ AND WELLNESS WILL ALWAYS BE PARAMOUNT.

wink
You couldn't have said it better chief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fijiuba: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please i want someone to really explain this shit test of a thing intensively with examples. Please

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

wink

I'm watching the UCL Chelsea game and can't help but imagine what Thomas Tuchel is going through due to a divorce I'm sure he never expected would come. How he wan dey think tactics?

When most men want to severe a relationship, I hear them talk about "waiting for the right time" or trying to be rational and logical.

Look at TT. A man trying to defend his UCL title with his team and a wife of several years can't even wait for the season to end before launching divorce proceedings.

I go always dey talk am. An average woman is emotionally stronger than an average male. An average male is physically stronger than an average female.

This match just dey vex me.
Zero judgement to those who'd never want to marry. It almost always turns out to be a venture that makes you lose out ultimately.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
They will be gossiping about me thinking I didn't see it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
To be Alpha implies that you necessarily rise above a certain degree of common mediocrity

Note the keyword - common

#RM

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kaycee54321:

I'm watching the UCL Chelsea game and can't help but imagine what Thomas Tuchel is going through due to a divorce I'm sure he never expected would come. How he wan dey think tactics?

When most men want to severe a relationship, I hear them talk about "waiting for the right time" or trying to be rational and logical.

Look at TT. A man trying to defend his UCL title with his team and a wife of several years can't even wait for the season to end before launching divorce proceedings.

I go always dey talk am. An average woman is emotionally stronger than an average male. An average male is physically stronger than an average female.

This match just dey vex me.
Zero judgement to those who'd never want to marry. It's almost always turns out to be a venture that makes you lose out ultimately.
Today, A friend of mine was telling me how his girlfriend of 2 years broke up with him in the middle of his medical school exams. In her words “I wanted to wait until you were done with your exams but why delay the inevitable” , I told him that she was already dating someone else while trying to break up with him and the new nigga was insisting she get things sorted asap. It’s what I always say, women just don’t care, what they want comes first and they don’t care who gets hurt in the process, it’s their hypergamous nature to be selfish and even themselves don’t understand it, it’s why I don’t blame them. They put themselves first regardless of who gets burnt. In some real life cases you’ve seen women connive with the men they cheat with to kill their husbands, shows you the length they are willing to go for their happiness.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Today, A friend of mine was telling me how his girlfriend of 2 years broke up with him in the middle of his medical school exams. In her words “I wanted to wait until you were done with your exams but why delay the inevitable” , I told him that she was already dating someone else while trying to break up with him and the new nigga was insisting she get things sorted asap. It’s what I always say, women just don’t care, what they want comes first and they don’t care who gets hurt in the process, it’s their hypergamous nature to be selfish and even themselves don’t understand it, it’s why I don’t blame them. They put themselves first regardless of who gets burnt. In some real life cases you’ve seen women connive with the men they cheat with to kill their husbands, shows you the length they are willing to go for their happiness.
Hard pill truth bro.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

wink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is a shame seeing people plagiarising your work and printing them as books which they put up for sale on Amazon.
And some will be lurking around singing your praises to high heaven, saying this, saying that, just to see you drop the gems and they are off with CTRL+C to the market.

They are here among us and it's quite hypocritical. Why not work on existing ideas, read more books, test the variables and write out your own stuff but no, a thief care less.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is a shame seeing people plagiarising your work and printing them as books which they put up for sale on Amazon.

No be only plagiarising na plagiarism. Ask the man where he gets all the material he’s feeding you idiots on this thread. He’s definitely getting them from redpill and pick up artistes’ subs on Reddit.

That’s why I always say this place is full of teenagers and idiots. Fools that believe that loser is speaking from real life when he’s just recycling what he reads online to dumbos. What a bunch of losers angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2022
fattprince:

Ubunja we can work together trust me please. I will put it up on Amazon kdp and we would talk about the profit. And I will even put your name as the author but will put my own name as contributor.
what are you going to contribute exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2022
One thing I realized way later than I should’ve: People will accept the opinion you place on yourself. If you act like you’re worth it, people will shower you with attention.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2022
temi1290:
Dj Cuppy is allegedly dating this dude(asap lerry),as she's unable to get a man in her social class,she decided to date down. Well in happy the guy is utilizing this opportunity to secure mad ass connections, even if they don't get married,he would have gained a whole lot by the time they're done.
The guy is a clown is just posting any how about cuppy and cuppy never post none i know cuppy would like to take slowly but damm man nigga is too fast forwarded lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Labadi69 post=111719529]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Labadi69:

No be only plagiarising na plagiarism. Ask the man where he gets all the material he’s feeding you idiots on this thread. He’s definitely getting them from redpill and pick up artistes’ subs on Reddit.

That’s why I always say this place is full of teenagers and idiots. Fools that believe that loser is speaking from real life when he’s just recycling what he reads online to dumbos. What a bunch of losers angry
what u said is true ubunja and d rest are great redpill teachers but they should also acknowledge the people they got it from and stop claiming its their work bcoz what of what they say comes from youtube reddit and internet research. Look at ams he speaks from experience but stephiscold fixtfearless copied him

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
I've learnt a lot from this thread. I'm currently running a YouTube channel that advises men on relationships with women. It's all about the Black, Red, White Pills.

Here's a video from the channel. Please guys, like, subscribe and comment.

Five Things Guys Do That Turn Them Into Simps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrMe0lAf2I

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Simpleandeasy:

Sura 24 - Ayat 2&3

Thanks for the recommendation, she knows them she’s just trying to misinterpret those texts to suit her fantasy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yusufdayo1, Dizzyyish, Badmashiii, Ahijo1990(m), OrganicSoup and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.