Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794916 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 5:05pm On May 01
Let her do the loving, it’s always sweet like that. Just enjoy it while it last grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnwrite(m): 5:21pm On May 01
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faber(m): 7:25am On May 02
Wotowotoman:

You are not making any sense. Where exactly do you stand? Stop dancing around in circles. Are you supporting hookup or are you against it? What has a man’s fatherly role got to do with the rise in hookup? Yamayama fall on your bald head for writing this long senseless epistle angry
God bless you. Fighting poverty is not exclusive to men/fathers alone. Women and ladies should depart from hook up and ashawo business. All man should go and work. They should learn other skills like painting, driving etc and even join the military like their counterparts in the Western world. Govt should look into ashawo business and tax them heavily, like each ashawo paying 5k daily...ashawo business go just die natural death...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Valwezzy: 9:06am On May 02
Faber:
God bless you. Fighting poverty is not exclusive to men/fathers alone. Women and ladies should depart from hook up and ashawo business. All man should go and work. They should learn other skills like painting, driving etc and even join the military like their counterparts in the Western world. Govt should look into ashawo business and tax them heavily, like each ashawo paying 5k daily...ashawo business go just die natural death...

Tax ashawos you say?

Funny 😄
It's like you don't know who are the biggest patronizers of Hookup/ashawo…

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:18pm On May 02
A king 😊👍
Notice how the women in the comment section are in support of the cheating ex, that’s the sisterhood..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:38pm On May 02

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 8:09pm On May 02
Fattprince23:

You just aren't only contradicting yourself at this point but also being delusional at best and stupid at worst. So are you now saying when that glorious moment come when we are high valued we should take back this women that are damaged and became wasted by other men they desired then that have left them? Or am I missing the point that you are just being sarcastic?
Bro, chill.
Why are acting as if you know you'll ever become a high valued man?
If ever you reach that height (lol), come back and repeat your question.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:50pm On May 02
Yet men are crucified by women and simps when they want a virgin for a serious thing.. These women won’t stop sleeping with their exes even in marriage..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 8:55pm On May 02
Streak47:

Bro the economy has a role to play also. The country is hard. If you've stayed in lower to middle class environs you will see grown up girls from 12 up to 20+ that are dependent on their dad's don't have small money as little as to plait hair, undies, etc..the situation of the country is that bad. If men that were built to face adversities could be complaining about the mess of the economy, how much more women.

Some even meal to eat. Have you observed most girls--midle to lower class complaining of ulcer. How comes? Most have stomach ulcers. Tell me why such kind of girl wouldn't trade money for knacks. And Nigeria men also are taking advantage of the situation, just throw some stash or show your ability to spend and you can get a hit.

The worst ones are even students in tertiary institutions from middle-lower class. You see the girls no food, hunger etc..the daddy's they're dependent on is failing to provide. Some dad can go a month without sending monthly stipend, it is as worst as that o! Then just look at our economy.

I can bet you that 85 percent of the families in Nigeria may not be able to boat of 100K monthly income. The remaining 10 percent are the exceptional middle class that have toiled to get to about 250K to prolly a million monthly income while maybe the rich 4 percent and elite 1 percent.

The village settings is even better. Cause at least, in the village the father is farming to feed the daughters at least hunger isn't a problem. But you see lower and middle class environs, the proliferation of hookup is high! Most of these girls leave their humble beginnings in the villages to go to the cities of a better life, school or trade and garnish it with hookups or several relationships to get cash here and there. Although there are exceptions, but very few.

It is what it is. The situation is really bad. I know girls too want to have fun. But the economy also contributes. So they get to explore their full blown hidden nature as well get money from so doing.

One time a girl I wanted to use for knacks told me she has a bf that is really trying for her. Like he has just become a father role. Setup her business etc..they both run the business together. She doesn't want to cheat. Although, I didn't press further or told her it was Fwb I was looking for. She told me she isn't like most of the Nigeria girls in her circle that have like 30 guys on their contacts and bills everyone like 1K here and there, she is ok. But one will understand she was only ok because she had this other guy doing all the things that was supposed to be the father's responsibility.

Digging further, with my experience, I knew the guy was just taking advantage of the girl as a guise of playing fatherly role. It is that hypocritical!

Moving forward after several months, I guess my guess was correct, because later the babe told me the bf was diagnosed with HIV (when they were planning marriage) and she wouldn't leave him for any reason because of all he had done for her. In my mind I couldn't tell her, but the bf knew all the while he had it, reason he over compensates financially and love bombing. Perfect example of taking advantage of the economic situation in the relationship.

My advice to we men that have the intention to raise a daughter tomorrow: 'Sew your coat according to your size'. If your income can only suffice for the village, go to the village and raise a family that at least you can feed and train a good daughter. If your income is low, don't go to the city or go and put your daughters in schools you can't afford or city lifestyle you can't keep and the daughter is left to the mercy of men in the wild world. Some father's just pay school fees ignoring other needs, like where do you want this girl to get money from. Someone not working yet.

All in all....men have failed in their fatherly roles, the degeneracy we're seeing today, is as a result of men. Men have failed from the family level to institutions. Weak men create hard times.

I see where you're coming from and I do agree with you that men are slacking on a social-wide level, but I can't help thinking that often these statements are shifting blame further from women onto men. Like it's men's "protective instincts" kicking in in verbal form.

Women should either be seen as adults with volition and sound judgment, or as children with who ought to be kept in check and protected from themselves. It can't be both, oscillating between the two is why society is as is right now. Giving the rights and powers of adult, and then the protection and unaccountability of child. Any active attempt to have cake and eat it will always be a recipe for chaos on a micro or macro level.

An argument could be made that the economy is a solid cause for high promiscuity, but we've seen said promiscuity that rivals this in 1st world countries and I'm certain Nigeria is neither poorest nor second poorest nation. Nigeria also statistically has the second highest rate of paternity fraud on the planet, and if you factor this into the argument then economy becomes less of the issue - marrying a well-off man and giving him the child of a financially lesser man is less of an economic thing and more of female nature (dual mating strategy).
It's also not a "modern woman" thing, as those stats are more obvious now because of technologies like social media and DNA tests - only God knows the rates generations ago even when families lived well on farms.

Woman is a sexual being through and through. Her sexuality is naturally unbridled and at the core of her feminity. 1st or 3rd world, basic amenities met or not, women will still open legs if they have the chance to eat and clean mouth discreetly. Getting money with sex is merely a blessing of their sex from their pov.
Say, for example, 7 out of 10 females entered prostitution due to economy.. could you imagine what would happen if 7 of 10 guys picked up laptops for yahoo, guns or other socially-destructive acts due to that very same economy?

Women just prefer the easy path and should be also be held responsible for it. Go through Cave's last thread or even social media in general and see how they sing variations of "Women were not made to suffer," it's their mantra and hypergamy is a hint of this. Heck, look at the comments above on heartofcity's screenshots to see them justifying the world's 'oldest' profession with fantasies.
That's also why I strongly believe there is no such thing as a virtuous woman. Virtue can never be found on the easy paths women and children always prefer to tread.

As for the girl in your comment, please forgive me if it seems like I'm leaping to conclusions because I can only go by what you've mentioned in your comment:
1.) She has 'those' kind of girls in her circle but she's conveniently exempted from the herd?

2.) Her mention of marrying that man because of her gratitude is just talk. She's marrying him for (monetary) benefits (Briffault's Law). If he goes broke today that gratitude will get thrown out the window.

3.) Women are not attracted to "father figure" boyfriends, this is also a theme in Esther Vilar's The Polygamous Sex. That's why when someone starts narrating how they sponsored their girl through school you can already make a good guess how the story ends.

Digging further, with my experience, I knew the guy was just taking advantage of the girl as a guise of playing fatherly role. It is that hypocritical!
4.) That might be the case if she was forced into the relationship against her will, and a relationship where she derived no benefits (this comes back to that adult & child thing I mentioned earlier).

5.) She's moving on with the marriage despite HIV being a very viable reason to cancel it? That is, marrying up for her survival while putting her survival at risk? It's probably best to take women's side of stories with grains of salt. There might be other reasons why she turned you down for sex..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordIsaac(m): 8:59pm On May 02
Dizzyyish:

I see where you're coming from and I do agree with you that men are slacking on a social-wide level, but I can't help thinking that often these statements are shifting blame further from women onto men. Like it's men's "protective instincts" kicking in in verbal form.

Women should either be seen as adults with volition and sound judgment, or as children with who ought to be kept in check and protected from themselves. It can't be both, oscillating between the two is why society is as is right now. Giving the rights and powers of adult, and then the protection and unaccountability of child. Any active attempt to have cake and eat it will always be a recipe for chaos on a micro or macro level.

An argument could be made that the economy is a solid cause for high promiscuity, but we've seen said promiscuity that rivals this in 1st world countries and I'm certain Nigeria is neither poorest nor second poorest nation. Nigeria also statistically has the second highest rate of paternity fraud on the planet, and if you factor this into the argument then economy becomes less of the issue - marrying a well-off man and giving him the child of a financially lesser man is less of an economic thing and more of female nature (dual mating strategy).
It's also not a "modern woman" thing, as those stats are more obvious now because of technologies like social media and DNA tests - only God knows the rates generations ago even when families lived well on farms.

Woman is a sexual being through and through. Her sexuality is naturally unbridled and at the core of her feminity. 1st or 3rd world, basic amenities met or not, women will still open legs if they have the chance to eat and clean mouth discreetly. Getting money with sex is merely a blessing of their sex from their pov.
Say, for example, 7 out of 10 females entered prostitution due to economy.. could you imagine what would happen if 7 of 10 guys picked up laptops for yahoo, guns or other socially-destructive acts due to that very same economy?

Women just prefer the easy path and should be also be held responsible for it. Go through Cave's last thread or even social media in general and see how they sing variations of "Women were not made to suffer," it's their mantra and hypergamy is a hint of this. Heck, look at the comments above on heartofcity's screenshots to see them justifying the world's 'oldest' profession with fantasies.
That's also why I strongly believe there is no such thing as a virtuous woman. Virtue can never be found on the easy paths women and children always prefer to tread.

As for the girl in your comment, please forgive me if it seems like I'm leaping to conclusions because I can only go by what you've mentioned in your comment:
1.) She has 'those' kind of girls in her circle but she's conveniently exempted from the herd?

2.) Her mention of marrying that man because of her gratitude is just talk. She's marrying him for (monetary) benefits (Briffault's Law). If he goes broke today that gratitude will get thrown out the window.

3.) Women are not attracted to "father figure" boyfriends, this is also a theme in Esther Vilar's The Polygamous Sex. That's why when someone starts narrating how they sponsored their girl through school you can already make a good guess how the story ends.

4.) That might be the case if she was forced into the relationship against her will, and a relationship where she derived no benefits (this comes back to that adult & child thing I mentioned earlier).

5.) She's moving on with the marriage despite HIV being a very viable reason to cancel it? That is, marrying up for her survival while putting her survival at risk? It's probably best to take women's side of stories with grains of salt. There might be other reasons why she turned you down for sex..
Apt analysis!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 7:30am On May 03
Rukevwe999:

Bro, chill.
Why are acting as if you know you'll ever become a high valued man?
If ever you reach that height (lol), come back and repeat your question.
I'm not acting like I know. I'm working towards being an high valued man. And IF I become one I'm learning right now not to make a bad decision by raising a dirty female to great status only to face back and pull me down just because she feels she's equal and if she can pull someone like me then she can surely pull someone better with what I've helped to raise her to be.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NiRfreak(m): 3:58pm On May 03
TradingGod:
Real red pillers accept the truth no matter how bitter the truth is

If you indulge in pre marital sex you have no moral justification to judge women who indulge in pre marital sex

Because God created man and woman as virgins

St. John 8:7 So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

In translation, if you are not a virgin, you have no right to condemn women that are not virgins

Only a male virgin can judge a woman that is not a virgin. QED undecided
Someone is quoting Bible to justify sexual equality on a Redpill thread...Nawao....I won't be surprised if many commenting here don't even understand the philosophy of Redpill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 4:55pm On May 03
Dizzyyish:

You've done justice to the post above. 💯 agree with all of your points. It's a broad topic. That's why I started the post by "the economy has a role also" in the proliferation of hookup culture, not the economy is the problem. It's a broad topic. Stressing the need for fathers to sew their coats according to their size.

My main purpose of the post was to challenge the status quo, like men should do their own part, if the girl child eventually decides to go astray & become a LovePeddler at least you did your own part as a dad, not procreating kids one can't cater for economically & morally and leaving them to the mercy of the outer world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 6:07pm On May 03
Don't use The word IF in this context next time

Rather use WHEN

IF shows that you are not sure ... leaving things to chance...maybe or maybe not

WHEN shows you are leaving things to time... working in background
Fattprince23:

I'm not acting like I know. I'm working towards being an high valued man. And IF I become one I'm learning right now not to make a bad decision by raising a dirty female to great status only to face back and pull me down just because she feels she's equal and if she can pull someone like me then she can surely pull someone better with what I've helped to raise her to be.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fattprince23: 7:10pm On May 03
IAmHim1:
Don't use The word IF in this context next time

Rather use WHEN

IF shows that you are not sure ... leaving things to chance...maybe or maybe not

WHEN shows you are leaving things to time... working in background
Thanks for the correction. I shouldn't have used if an optimist for that matter. Yeah, I believe in time. As I always say times heals all things. It's always a matter of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 7:39am On May 04
heartofcity12:
Yet men are crucified by women and simps when they want a virgin for a serious thing.. These women won’t stop sleeping with their exes even in marriage..
I am telling my son that if he doesn't marry a virgin, I am not going at the marriage ceremony.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:22am On May 04
Kipaji:

I am telling my son that if he doesn't marry a virgin, I am not going at the marriage ceremony.

Hope you also remember to warn ur son, to be sexually pure until wedding night and that he must not have any side chick or mistress after Marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:33pm On May 04
Omo I just came across a comment made by the most foolish simp on nairaland so I decided to share it here.
This simp is irredeemable
Screenshot
Cc Samuel365reload

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On May 04
heartofcity12:

I think there is actually a translator that changes yes to no and no to yes because these replies are downright crazy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:53pm On May 04
Fattprince23:

Good luck on your journey into becoming a high valued man, and your search for that spotless virgin of a blushing bride you desire. But in the process don't dirty other women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:14pm On May 04
Sure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:17pm On May 04
It’s time for church, after several years of hoeing and misleading the young girls.. #trp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:23pm On May 04
💯

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:26pm On May 04
Lol, keep collecting his money..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:29pm On May 04
Apt.. Never find it difficult to say NO to a woman no matter the amount of shit test.. #trp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:32pm On May 04
Yup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:36pm On May 04
Wonderful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 6:39pm On May 04
KingEarnest:
Masturbation is never the solution.

So you masturbate when hot; when the urge comes again (it always does), you still masturbate? Lol!

You are not still different from simps that are still slaves to sex.

Masturbation is a temporary solution to a long-term problem.

God bless you for this.

Masturbation is a temporary solution to a long term problem.

When a typical dude feel low self-esteem or feel an emotional pain/stress, he grab a quick drug to "escape" that pain.

Masturbation is a dangerous drug.

A drug like masturbation will probably relieve you off the emotional pain while the jerking off is in session, but once you spill your semen, you are immediately back to that emotional pain, and your self-confidence get lower.

So you masturbate again to escape the emotional pain, but once you spill your semen, you are back to the emotional pain again, and of course your confidence diminish further.

Then you masturbate again to escape the pain.... The cycle continues....

The attempt to run away from pain through constant masturbation creates more long-term pain.

One thing guys don't realize is, masturbation is a drug that weakens your MASCULINITY. It makes you WEAK, TIRED, WATERY, NON-CONFIDENT.

The simple act of withdrawing from masturbation does this one thing for you:

It increases your CONFIDENCE, TESTOSTERONE and ENERGY.

Because your confidence and testosterone increase, you have the boldness and motivation to go out and find a real girl rather than jerking off to porn.

And,

Because you are not spilling your energy/semen to porn, you have more energy to channel to more positive/productive things that will add value to your life in the long run.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:41pm On May 04
💯

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 6:42pm On May 04
Fattprince23:

Fattprince, how old are you? Are you not around 30s? Have you finally graduated? You wey don dey how many years for school. Taking tramadol and other hard drugs. Na so high value man dey do at your age? I feel like slapping that your Yamayama face I swear angry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:43pm On May 04
👍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:46pm On May 04
#trp

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mattfeuter(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.