Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759053 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2022
SF123:
Fellow redpillers, you guys are doing extremely wonderful. I really commend the administration for creating this terrific thread!

Which one be administration again? On top redpill matter. You must be confused. Guy leave woman matter and go hustle o angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:
They is this girl that usually comes to charge phone in my friends shop, every time she comes she greet my friend and do like other people including me are not there, several times..... just few days back we both walked passed each other no greetings from her... neither me...I don't fuse.

I'm the kind of guy, you don't talk to me...I don't talk to you...

so today evening, I was With my friend, sat on my own jejely... she came in as usual.. greeted my friend... plugged her phone... then went out...me and my friend were discussing about crystal palace and arsenal match...all of a sudden I saw someone walked into my front... putting her hands out... showing me number of drugs she bought... according to her words.

"HOPE THIS NOR BE OVERDOSE"

I looked at the medications in her hands they were indeed many....but no my brain rebooted.... because I don get this girl for my mind tey tey.....I immediately told her to wait first.... since you dey enter this store you dey greet me...why you not go show my friend when you dey greet.... you dey do like you nor sabi person...then all of a sudden you dey talk to the person.. you not supposed to talk to me....... besides I nor be doctor...

she was shocked man!.... shamed.. and embarrassed at the same time.

but you know this bîtches...she walked back...took her phone and started saying some awful words.... lieing...say...she dey greet me I nor de answer which was a lie...

then she told me to "GET OUT" which I still dey vex about... if na before this bîtch not fit come my front come stand... but I don calm.

she went outside started judging for one married aproko woman lol.

who came to ask me...
that woman get me for mind too..... because I don't greet her...(I've never talked to her once).... they started talking all sorts of words outside the shop...of how prideful I am..bla..bla..bla...
laughing in jest and shitx.... but mahn dont care..

the married woman came to ask me though, which I said same thing.... but I know she go don judge me too tire.

dear brothers, was I wrong to take the matter too far....or right?

Lol bro i understand your situation cos i have experienced same a few times.
You were wrong to confront her just because she doesn't greet you from my opinion.
From my little experience brother, that girl likes you. Some females are indirect when they like you.
Those times she ignored you, she was looking for how to talk to you that's why when she bought those drugs, she came to show you first.
Let me share my experience with you. There is a girl that always greet my colleague at work who seats beside me but don't greet me. Did i care? No
These happened for more than 3 months. I didn't take offense then one day she was looking at me stylishly and said hi!. From there we started talking.

Another girl who always ignores me, came to sit beside me during a program even though there were many seats available. She told me she wants to seat with me. I told her no problem.

The key is know your worth as a man. A woman can test you by ignoring you but if you confront her for doing that, she will feel you can't do without her greeting or attention. This will make her see you as a woman because attention in any form including greeting, is what a lady should be crazy about not guys.

A lady should confront you that you don't greet her not the other way round.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2022
There wasn’t dating apps, no internet, no woke culture like feminism and the likes, they were on their best behavior because of the limitations. Society was heavy on cultural, moral and religious indoctrinations to cub them to some extent. There were consequences for every action and promiscuity was heavily frowned upon, those factors made them seem better (or better) than modern women. #trp

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Datedoboy:

You were wrong to confront her just because she doesn't greet you from my opinion.
From my little experience brother, that girl likes you. Some females are indirect when they like you.
Those times she ignored you, she was looking for how to talk to you that's why when she bought those drugs, she came to show you first.
Let me share my experience with you. There is a girl that always greet my colleague at work who seats beside me but don't greet me. Did i care? No
These happened for more than 3 months. I didn't take offense then one day she was looking at me stylishly and said hi!. From there we started talking.

Another girl who always ignores me, came to sit beside me during a program even though there were many seats available. She told me she wants to seat with me. I told her no problem.

The key is know your worth as a man. A woman can test you by ignoring you but if you confront her for doing that, she will feel you can't do without her greeting or attention. This will make her see you as a woman because attention in any form including greeting, is what a lady should be crazy about not guys.

very nice submission bro...The thing is, I should have just said..I nor be doctor and leave the greeting out of it...I overreacted, but you wouldn't really blame me....I don already get this lady for mind tey tey... and I really want shocked her... because I knew she go play come my side and she did.

because some kind girls they think all guys are the same that they can just jump in and jump out..any time they feel like..

the greeting wasn't really it.... because me self hardly greet.... but the order city she had to feel like she can talk to me anytime...me don't ball like that.. you respect me...I respect you..
you carry face up...me go carry my whole body up.

lol her pride was hurt badly..
bitchx started saying she nor dey see me self..
me when be like ghost..
meanwhile she dey stare 24/7
she say never see better people greet, na me she won greet....if need greeting make i go stand for road..took it like a huge quarrel.. outside.
hahahaha

nevertheless, I should have ignored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:
They is this girl that usually comes to charge phone in my friends shop, every time she comes she greet my friend and do like other people including me are not there, several times..... just few days back we both walked passed each other no greetings from her... neither me...I don't fuse.

I'm the kind of guy, you don't talk to me...I don't talk to you...

so today evening, I was With my friend, sat on my own jejely... she came in as usual.. greeted my friend... plugged her phone... then went out...me and my friend were discussing about crystal palace and arsenal match...all of a sudden I saw someone walked into my front... putting her hands out... showing me number of drugs she bought... according to her words.

"HOPE THIS NOR BE OVERDOSE"

I looked at the medications in her hands they were indeed many....but no my brain rebooted.... because I don get this girl for my mind tey tey.....I immediately told her to wait first.... since you dey enter this store you dey greet me...why you not go show my friend when you dey greet.... you dey do like you nor sabi person...then all of a sudden you dey talk to the person.. you not supposed to talk to me....... besides I nor be doctor...

she was shocked man!.... shamed.. and embarrassed at the same time.

but you know this bîtches...she walked back...took her phone and started saying some awful words.... lieing...say...she dey greet me I nor de answer which was a lie...

then she told me to "GET OUT" which I still dey vex about... if na before this bîtch not fit come my front come stand... but I don calm.

she went outside started judging for one married aproko woman lol.

who came to ask me...
that woman get me for mind too..... because I don't greet her...(I've never talked to her once).... they started talking all sorts of words outside the shop...of how prideful I am..bla..bla..bla...
laughing in jest and shitx.... but mahn dont care..

the married woman came to ask me though, which I said same thing.... but I know she go don judge me too tire.

dear brothers, was I wrong to take the matter too far....or right?
You no be doctor as you talk if them dey na their headache leave them.
I get them like that for my side
If you don't talk to them you get pride be that

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Tranquility2345:

This is not about age. It’s about common sense. How can a man work for his money and spend it on a woman in the sense of developing her? Buying her wigs, cream, paying her school fees, buying her clothes and underwear, buying her foodstuff and even giving her pocket money? Are you her father? What nonesense. I figured the senselessness in this since I was in primary school!

As a gentleman, maybe pay for dates and that’s for man wey get money. If you no get money, you have no business chasing women. Na so many young fools dey ruin their lives.

And for the umpteenth time, stay the fk away from broke girls. You fools will not hear. If you like continue to dey toast woman wey her papa na gateman..Anything wey you see for road, take am like that. Na you sabi angry
Gbam

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2022
heartofcity12:
They keep doing this to men all day, I once shared a similar experience here..
Be equally ruthless as a man. Hold them to similar standards..
Hypergamy at it work and is the guy fault.
As a man the first thing you should expect from a woman is rejection.
We all say that here.
Beside the girl never like the guy from onset when they met in the house warming ceremony.
she think the guy Carry because of his dress and he has taken her on a date with the money he suppose to use on himself.
And he expect her not to reject him when he show her his house.
If you want a serious relationships with a woman let her know your worth by showing her, not by taking her out on date with small money that is not enough for yourself.
If she want to stay fine if she doesn't is still fine.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

very nice submission bro...The thing is, I should have just said..I nor be doctor and leave the greeting out of it...I overreacted, but you wouldn't really blame me....I don already get this lady for mind tey tey... and I really want shocked her... because I knew she go play come my side and she did.

because some kind girls they think all guys are the same that they can just jump in and jump out..any time they feel like..

the greeting wasn't really it.... because me self hardly greet.... but the order city she had to feel like she can talk to me anytime...me don't ball like that.. you respect me...I respect you..

me when be like ghost..
she say never see better people greet, na me she won greet....if need greeting make i go stand for road..took it like a huge quarrel.. outside.
hahahaha

I get your point. Yeah they are filled with drama. Just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Datedoboy:

Telling her she doesn't greet you would make her think you're have her in mind whether in hatred or likeness.
But when you Answer her in normal way she will be excited.
I have been in the same scenario twice or thrice.
One even happened to me recently.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2022
tosaino95:

Hypergamy at it work and is the guy fault.
As a man the first thing you should expect from a woman is rejection.
We all say that here.
Beside the girl never like the guy from onset when they met in the house warming ceremony.
she think the guy Carry because of his dress and he has taken her on a date with the money he suppose to use on himself.
And he expect her not to reject him when he show her his house.
If you want a serious relationships with a woman let her know your worth by showing her, not by taking her out on date with small money that is not enough for yourself.
If she want to stay fine if she doesn't is still fine.

You’re right. However men should hold them to similar standards.. They’re getting a lot done all in the name of hypergamy. We can all be savage and ruthless.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Brothers never you post red pills on anyof ur social media accounts

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Battalion1:

Wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Your Mental Point of Origin should never waver from yourself, whether you’re single, monogamous, married, childless or a father.

#RM

Put yourself first

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Battalion1:

True.
It was a big mistake doing that.
Most of the married women avoid me and the married men were the ones who came down on me most.
1 said he has muted me and don’t read my status anymore yet I know his wife is not faithful to him. She is having affairs at her work place according to a coworker at the place of work who told my wife in church. (You know women gossips)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

me when be like ghost..
hahahaha

Na you go dey reply her her sef,I've been in this situation many a times even before i got involved with this thread,if na me,na just to even do as if i no hear am,when she stand tire she go comot. Na so one yeye girl come dey form that year thinking say i send am,when she finally wan follow me talk,i no respond,I just do like say i dey very busy with my phone. When she stand tire,(you know this kind pinning wey be say person go stand shame no go gree am comot). When she finally go sit down,she come complain give one of my friend,the guy come ask me say why i no respond, and intentionally i spoke to him with a Loud voice, " WETIN ME AND THAT WAN WEY NO GET SENSE WAN TALK?". I continue to the operate my phone,e pain her die.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
ONE MORE EVIDENCE THAT THE PATRIARCHY IS EVIL AND HAS TO BE ELIMINATED FROM MODERN SOCIETY.
https://twitter.com/cctv_idiots/status/1555613510813552640?t=_Rhz9pPL8QKQZpkP7C4ksQ&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
emmaodet:

True.
Most of the married women avoid me and the married men were the ones who came down on me most.
1 said he has muted me and don’t read my status anymore yet I know his wife is not faithful to him. She is having affairs at her work place according to a coworker at the place of work who told my wife in church. (You know women gossips)
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by crystalmoon(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
For the redpillers who are interested in leveling up in terms of fashion and looking good check out the YouTube channels below
Alex Costa
DLM model lifestyle
Teaching men fashion
Aphla M
For those interested in body building keeping fit and calisthenics these YouTube channels will be helpful
Austin Dunham
Chris heria
ThenX
Have a wonderful weekend

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Na you go dey reply her her sef,I've been in this situation many a times even before i got involved with this thread,if na me,na just to even do as if i no hear am,when she stand tire she go comot. Na so one yeye girl come dey form that year thinking say i send am,when she finally wan follow me talk,i no respond,I just do like say i dey very busy with my phone. When she stand tire,(you know this kind pinning wey be say person go stand shame no go gree am comot). When she finally go sit down,she come complain give one of my friend,the guy come ask me say why i no respond, and intentionally i spoke to him with a Loud voice, " WETIN ME AND THAT WAN WEY NO GET SENSE WAN TALK?". I continue to the operate my phone,e pain her die.

that kind thing!

some of this ladies don't just have manners.
you never follow person talk before, you nor fit just break the ice with a request or an help.
even if na guyman I go treat the fûck up like that....it noe make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
emmaodet:

True.

"Think as you like but behave like others"
I remember Ubunja saying something to the effect of being attacked by married men more than their female counterparts for his miseducations.
Maybe it's some kind of cognitive dissonance, like it's easier to fool a person than to convince a person that they've been fooled.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Too much vawulence dey cause high bp o. Reduce your intake grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
heartofcity12:

You’re right. However men should hold them to similar standards.. They’re getting a lot done all in the name of hypergamy. We can all be savage and ruthless.
Getting Reject Is Emotion Damage, Physical and Mental Issue for most guys I suppose to have been there before but i never maybe is because how God Created me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
tosaino95:
Getting Reject Is Emotion Damage, Physical and Mental Issue for most guys I suppose to have been there before but i never maybe is because how God Created me.

Guy go buy Brighter Grammar and stop embarrassing yourself with your bad English o. No wonder babes dey reject you steady angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Too much vawulence dey cause high bp o. Reduce your intake grin
Normally,i no be guy wey girls dey move,i just like dey on my own and I dey very quiet so if girl come dey form like say her papa na dangote or otedola. For my mind i go dey say see this Mumu,wetin dey worry this wan??. Na so one girl wey some guys for my area dey worship wan come follow me dey talk rubbish and I was like "NO BE SAY YOU FINE AND NO BE SAY YOUR FATHER GET MONEY,YOU JUST DEY FORM RIHANNA ABI KIM KARDASHIAN,ABEG GET THA Bleep OUT" Guys come begin laugh her eh.......See shame...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

The man’s situation is something else.

He lost his job with the bank he works for 5 years ago and dabbled into business with the cash he had but it hasn’t been rosy.
Early this year, he told me he wants to close his poultry and start applying for work again that it is better.
All this while, the woman has been the one supporting the family.
From what have heard from people close to them, the man dare not talk when she talks.
She has emasculated the man.
She shouts regularly at him and our church pastor has gone to settle quarrel between the couples several times (being invited by the man when he can’t take it anymore)

Early this year, the woman bought a keep of 4m even though I know her salary is not more than 300k judging from where she works.
The man is always the one bathing and dressing the 3 kids, drives them to school and pick them up.
Literally a house boy/man in the house.
The wife also traveled to IK early this year for like a month while the man is the one at home taking care of the kids.
Heard the company took her there and for a woman having affairs at work with the Oga, it is safe to know who took her there and who bankrolled the car

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Calibrator, Jessepaid, Junnior, Sajmark, Reminderz, Hedgefunds, TRP1, hope you guys are fine.

Uncle skepticus, you have been hovering above us. When will you land? Lol.

Stay well.
Thanks brother. I'm doing great.. na hustle dey make man busy these days.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
emmaodet:

He lost his job with the bank he works for 5 years ago and dabbled into business with the cash he had but it hasn’t been rosy.
Early this year, he told me he wants to close his poultry and start applying for work again that it is better.
From what have heard from people close to them, the man dare not talk when she talks.
She shouts regularly at him and our church pastor has gone to settle quarrel between the couples several times (being invited by the man when he can’t take it anymore)

Early this year, the woman bought a keep of 4m even though I know her salary is not more than 300k judging from where she works.
The man is always the one bathing and dressing the 3 kids, drives them to school and pick them up.
The wife also traveled to IK early this year for like a month while the man is the one at home taking care of the kids.
Heard the company took her there and for a woman having affairs at work with the Oga, it is safe to know who took her there and who bankrolled the car
I don't pity the man one bit. When one ostracizes red pill dudes instead of developing the maturity to scrutinise their take with open-mindedness, I can't pity them when they are brutally mauled by the harsh claws of female nature and life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
emmaodet:

Chaiii oo..
This kinda man doesn't need the redpill at this Instance.. Let him learn the hardway, that's the only remedy for now...

Dont try to change him oo with redpill nuggets.. Let him just get burnt..

I'm allergic to f00lish peeps.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
One of my Niggas is angry with me cos of this same Issue of telling them the truth bout the female gender...

SIMPs embrace the system that Oppresses them...

NO Pity for them though

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
One of my Niggas is angry with me cos of this same Issue of telling them the truth bout the female gender...

SIMPs criticize the system that Oppresses them...

NO Pity for them though

Or they celebrate the system that oppresses them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kendyk, Faber(m), TonyNwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.