Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759275 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Learning a lot from this thread. Nairaland is a blessing.

Got to play this two songs to start the day.

If she's not obsessed with u like the girl as said in the first.

And the 21 questions as always in the second.

Begs the question: How many girls these days?

Y'all have a great day, ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
If you spend time with a girl you like and you don’t express your sexual intentions, you only have yourself to blame when she “leads you on”.

You’re being dishonest and lying your way into the friend zone. A woman needs to be turned on by you to even consider you as a sexual.

Copied

I remember ubunja said something like this on this thread

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Dwaynestefan:
First time experiencing this attitude from the other gender
I was so angry ehh...never again sha.

Next time, tell her to come over to your place and make whatever she wants to eat. She'll probably decline the offer. Then you lock up.

She wasn't hungry....na format.

No let this kind thing happen again o.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Shine ya eyes ��� brothers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS, PNB ROCK, HAS DIED. HE WAS 30. HIS MUSIC WAS PERSONAL TO ME BECAUSE IT HELPED ME GET THROUGH CERTAIN THINGS WHEN I WAS IN MY EARLY 20S, AND I'LL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO THE MAN.

YESTERDAY, HIS GIRLFRIEND POSTED THEIR LOCATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA & MANY BELIEVE THAT’S HOW THE ROBBERS THAT KILLED HIM OVER PENNIES KNEW WHERE THEY WERE LOCATED.

THE GIRL'S ALIVE AND UNSCATHED BUT MY MAN'S DEAD. YOU SEE THOSE GIRLS THAT BREATHE AND LIVE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ATTENTION AND VALIDATION? THIS IS ONE MORE REMAINDER THAT YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE THEM YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES PUBLIC IF YOU DO.

THEY USUALLY HAVE VERY LITTLE TO LOSE BECAUSE, WHAT DO THEY EVER WORTH? IT IS YOU THE MAN THAT HAS HUSTLED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND HAS MANAGED TO BUILD FAME/FORTUNE THAT WILL CONTINUE TO PAY FOR WOMEN'S MISDOINGS UNTIL YOU LEARN TO PLAY SMART. TRUST THEIR JUDGEMENT AND ABILITIES LIKE YOU'D TRUST A 5 YEAR-OLD CHILD'S.

https://twitter.com/onthacorner_/status/1569439855335342082?s=48&t=ys_EYYMaL4NfmYoAQSZQQQ

Brother, it's crazy what these ladies do for clout
It always never ends good
Sadio Mane said the other day that, his wife to be won't have any shitty SM account. I thought he was being controlling but everyday by day, his words resonates

Look at salah's wife a well read scholar but little of her is known on the internet save her husband's duty
I'm tired
Damn tired!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Streak47:
Learning a lot from this thread. Nairaland is a blessing.

Got to play this two songs to start the day.

If she's not obsessed with u like the girl as said in the first.

And the 21 questions as always in the second.

Begs the question: How many girls these days?

Y'all have a great day, ahead!!!

21 questions is one track every guy ought to listen to regularly. Tells you how "true love" is a scam.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Guys be warned
Women's option are always opened
That's why as a guy have multiple options too, never ask out a girl alone, source out many girls and do it to understand female nature, don't spin plates to find your one,do it to gain experience, don't just have one girlfriend, have multiple plates,so that you won't be emotionally crushed.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I hope I'm not the only one seeing the shrouded narrative in the House of the dragon series.

“How romantic it must be to get imprisoned in a castle and made to squeeze out heirs!”

Translation; Fvck motherhood!

"A marriage is a duty, yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want, from f**king who we want."

Translation; Fvck loyalty!

"Were I born a man, i could bed whomever i wanted, father a dozen bastards and no one in your courts would blink an eye"

Translation; Fvck positive femininity! We girls can choose to be wh0res too tongue

In this show we see female nature(attraction and reaction), feminism, weak masculine frame (viserys) and untamed masculinity (Daemon). But the highlight is on feminism.

Rhaenyra stands as the face of the "modern strong woman, who knows what she wants and fights for it",lol. But in reality what we are seeing is how stepping into the world of men destroys the feminine essence. But many are too daft to see it sha.

The matrix is not taking prisoners cheesy. If you are watching because of dragons, na you sabi.

May our lenses never turn blue!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
MJBOLT:

Haaaaaaaaa!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Someoneschild2:
I hope I'm not the only one seeing the shrouded narrative in the House of the dragon series.

“How romantic it must be to get imprisoned in a castle and made to squeeze out heirs!”

Translation; Fvck motherhood!

"A marriage is a duty, yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want, from f**king who we want."

Translation; Fvck loyalty!

"Were I born a man, i could bed whomever i wanted, father a dozen bastards and no one in your courts would blink an eye"

Translation; Fvck positive femininity! We girls can choose to be wh0res too tongue

In this show we see female nature(attraction and reaction), feminism, weak masculine frame (viserys) and untamed masculinity (Daemon). But the highlight is on feminism.

Rhaenyra stands as the face of the "modern strong woman, who knows what she wants and fights for it",lol. But in reality what we are seeing is how stepping into the world of men destroys the feminine essence. But many are too daft to see it sha.

The matrix is not taking prisoners cheesy. If you are watching because of dragons, na you sabi.

May our lenses never turn blue!

If you're a Game of thrones fan. Don't bother to watch this House of Dragons radarada. Rather look for the book "Fire and Blood". That's the original story, prequel to Game of thrones.

All these feminist sh!t are not found in the book.

I never watched Game of thrones because I knew theyd ruin it in the end....of course they did.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Agelastus:

21 questions is one track every guy ought to listen to regularly. Tells you how "true love" is a scam.

They won't answer bro. We'all know the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Shii really broke my heart seeing the dude grasping for life in his own pool of blood and the babe was nowhere near him.

SHE'LL ONLY BE THERE WHEN YOU FRESH AND FINESSING BUT NEVER WHEN YOU'RE GOING THROUGH THE WORST PHASES.

YOUNG MEN NEED TO WAKE UP. YOU MAKE A SMALL MONEY 20,000 NAIRA AND YOU START TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR THE DUMBEST FOOLS OUT THERE??

MY BROTHERS, FORGET THAT THE INTERNET TRY TO GAS-LIGHT YOU. YOU DESERVE GOOD THINGS, HAVE SOME STANDARD. IN A SOCIETY FULL OF NONSENSE YOU SHOULD GO FOR THE SINGLE SENSE THAT EXISTS. AVOID DUMB WOMEN. PEOPLE LIKE JAY-Z AND MANY OTHER TOP MEN WILL ALWAYS BE RESPECTED BECAUSE ASIDES FROM THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, THEIR WOMEN ARE TOP-TIER. YOU DESERVE TOP-TIER TOO MY BLOOD. FORGET THESE SKANKS THEY ONLY GUARANTEE YOU PAIN AND LOSSES.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Mind you. There are legit strong women in "Fire & Blood" as well, akin to Brienne of Tarth in GOT. The likes of Lady Alyssane Blackwood and Sabitha Frey but these women were warriors and they never tried to usurp the men at any point.
Lady Blackwood as strong as she was took a fancy to Lord Stark and accepted to marry him. No "independent woman" sh!t.....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Streak47: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE'LL ONLY BE THERE WHEN YOU FRESH AND FINESSING BUT NEVER WHEN YOU'RE GOING THROUGH THE WORST PHASES.

YOUNG MEN NEED TO WAKE UP. YOU MAKE A SMALL MONEY 20,000 NAIRA AND YOU START TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR THE DUMBEST FOOLS OUT THERE??

MY BROTHERS, FORGET THAT THE INTERNET TRY TO GAS-LIGHT YOU. YOU DESERVE GOOD THINGS, HAVE SOME STANDARD. IN A SOCIETY FULL OF NONSENSE YOU SHOULD GO FOR THE SINGLE SENSE THAT EXISTS. AVOID DUMB WOMEN. PEOPLE LIKE JAY-Z AND MANY OTHER TOP MEN WILL ALWAYS BE RESPECTED BECAUSE ASIDES FROM THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, THEIR WOMEN ARE TOP-TIER. YOU DESERVE TOP-TIER TOO MY BLOOD. FORGET THESE SKANKS THEY ONLY GUARANTEE YOU PAIN AND LOSSES.

But Jay-Z had luck with that girl. Like I can't still believe. Any Redpill explanation to this?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF WOMEN IN THIS WORLD.

3% WILL GENERALLY TRY TO BE FACTUAL AND TALK WITH LOGIC & UNDERSTANDING.
97% WILL DO EVERYTHING BUT BE HONEST AND ACCOUNTABLE OR ACCEPT A RESPONSIBILITY.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streak47:

But Jay-Z had luck with that girl. Like I can't still believe. Any Redpill explanation to this?

LUCK?

IT'S THE SAME THING UBUNJA AND 39S HAS BEEN SAYING HERE FOR AGES. WHEN YOU HAVE A SOLID FRAME AS A MAN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE LUCKY WITH THE WAY YOU LIVE LIFE AND HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL, BUT ACTUALLY, IT'S YOUR HARD WORK AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE REDPILL HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
OMOH.. MY BLOOD TRIED TO SAVE HIMSELF BUT PROBABLY GAVE UP WHEN PEOPLE STARTED TO SAY "HE'S TOO CONTROLLING, INSECURE" SO HE HAD TO GO WITH THE FLOW.

IMAGINE DATING ONE OF THE MOST HANDSOME, KIND, AND WEALTHIEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD BUT YOU PREFER LIKES AND "WOW NICE CLEAVAGE" TO WHATEVER'S GOING ON WITH THE SUPPOSED "LOVE OF YOUR LIFE" ☠️

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
"When women say that they want to do what ever they want in a relationship, that they're not kids, this is it. It impedes your ability to protect as a man, if you tolerate it.
They don't have that responsibility, so you have to take control, or dump the girl.
It's a shame."

LEARN YOUR LESSONS FROM THIS THREAD, EVERY YOUNG MAN DESERVES THE REDPILL.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Gottiii: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Relationship now is just games n whatever
U can’t even be urself so u don’t seem pussy
I rather have a fvck partner than deal with all these emotional games y’all be playing with yourselves! cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
"When women say that they want to do what ever they want in a relationship, that they're not kids, this is it. It impedes your ability to protect as a man, if you tolerate it.
They don't have that responsibility, so you have to take control, or dump the girl.
It's a shame."

LEARN YOUR LESSONS FROM THIS THREAD, EVERY YOUNG MAN DESERVES THE REDPILL.
Seems like his death got you bro.... Sorry man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
JESHAL:
Guys be warned
Women's option are always opened
That's why as a guy have multiple options too, never ask out a girl alone, source out many girls and do it to understand female nature, don't spin plates to find your one,do it to gain experience, don't just have one girlfriend, have multiple plates,so that you won't be emotionally crushed.

This literally applies in almost all spheres of life...

Have multiple income options (could be two jobs, a job & a side hustle, etc)
Have multiple friends
etc

Think of options as legs that prop up the table of your life...if your table has multiple legs, you'll be fairly stable if something happens to one leg...if on the other hand your table has just one leg, you will crash & burn when that leg gets compromised.

It's a no-brainer.
I've done it in jobs and in personal relationships...the moment I let people know (subtly or openly) that I do not 100% depend on them and can walk away at any time, more value was instantly slapped on my personality price tag. No yelling bosses (and I report to the f*cking CEO), No tantrum throwing chick ( cos I fit bounce even if we don born two kids, if you unnecessarily stress my peace) and no bullshitting from male friends.

This may sound Machiavellian but the World is a f*ucked up place...as always though, balance is key; it's what separates man from beast.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

All just to show she's ballin'. A lot of these women are really unintelligent.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
When next you have a lady claiming gender equality, show her this pix. Tell her that all people that were rescued from a sinking building in Lagos were women and the operation was carried by men.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Shine ya eyes ��� brothers
lol that guy saying "Aunty have a conscience" doesn't understand what's at stake.

why would a wife have a conscience if having a conscience means she loses everything she has worked hard for? Will a man who has worked at a job for 6years own up to a mistake he has made if that mistake will get him fired and make him lose his salary, benefits , insurance and prestige? Never!
Why then would a wife jeopardize her situation by telling on herself? doesn't make sense. Even if it was my own sister I'd tell her to zip it and take that secret to the grave, especially since our family genes are in that kid anyways courtesy of her being the biological mother. This is not me supporting partenity fraud but to expect women to feel for the defrauded husband is simply not appreciating the scale of the issues at hand from a woman's point of view.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
DAY 256, REDPILL 2022

Reproduction always follows survival, but when it comes to a time you put reproduction before survival, just know that you are NGMI.

Authority: Be wise.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Boss please what's NGMI
CaveAdullam:
DAY 256, REDPILL 2022

Reproduction always follows survival, but when it comes to a time you put reproduction before survival, just know that you are NGMI.

Authority: Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis504: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
I need a honest opinion from you guys please
Am broke and still staying with my parents so does that mean I should avoid women especially the ones I like I need your honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Djreloaded(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nemesis504:
I need a honest opinion from you guys please
Am broke and still staying with my parents so does that mean I should avoid women especially the ones I like I need your honest opinion.
you really should.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Not Gonna Make It

KennethIbe59:
Boss please what's NGMI

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks Boss
MJBOLT:
Not Gonna Make It

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
ubunja:
lol that guy saying "Aunty have a conscience" doesn't understand what's at stake.

why would a wife have a conscience if having a conscience means she loses everything she has worked hard for? Will a man who has worked at a job for 6years own up to a mistake he has made if that mistake will get him fired and make him lose his salary, benefits , insurance and prestige? Never!
Why then would a wife jeopardize her situation by telling on herself? doesn't make sense. Even if it was my own sister I'd tell her to zip it and take that secret to the grave, especially since our family genes are in that kid anyways courtesy of her being the biological mother. This is not me supporting partenity fraud but to expect women to feel for the defrauded husband is simply not appreciating the scale of the issues at hand from a woman's point of view.

Actually,i was the one that said she should have conscience.... So you'll prefer the man raising a child that's not his?? To the woman owning up her mistake and telling her husband?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.