Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759300 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Peaceyw:
Are you guys seeing this?
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-62894037

Things dey happen

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Agelastus:
Personally I think the problem with some simps is foundational. How? Some folks (like myself) are just naturally nice. They want to please everyone.....ease everyone's pain....bear everyone's burden, even at their own detriment.
Back when I was simping it wasn't just about getting laid. I was so nice that even guys who were close to me would take advantage of my "kindness". Girls own na another level! cheesy

Everything changed on that day I laid my hands on that book "No more Mr nice guy". That was when I realized the Genesis of my problem. I didn't even know anything about the red pill, but the change (albeit slow) was evident.

I always recommend that book to anyone who is simping. It's a good starting point.

I don read the bookcheesy. Yet nicecheesy. It's bad to be raised a nice guy.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
ubunja:
devastating to say the least. as long as men don't do anything to save themselves as a group sadly these things will not stop. A

But a glimmer of hope is that men are starting to awaken to a sense of the danger they're potentially exposed to, I was on a comment section of a video on Paternity fraud on YouTube and really men are starting to talk about standing up and pushing back. Eventually something will have to give and the backlash will start against all this misandry.
It used to be isolated cases of men abused by the system so no one cared enough cause there was this "it wouldn't happen to me" belief among men, but as these cases become more and more and people closer and closer to them start getting targeted all men are getting a reality check.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Dwaynestefan:
First time experiencing this attitude from the other gender
I was so angry ehh...never again sha.
Omor..guy you the real prob..why

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Hrhdujdb:
Reading through the Francesco Totti infidelity topic with his wife Ilary Blasi(She cheated on him with her personal trainer Cristiano Lovino), you'd come to appreciate the redpill more.

I'd enjoin honourable members of the redpill to look at recent piactures of the trainer and totti and see that ubunja is right about this topic too. Kings, WORK ON YOURSELF. This cannot be emphasized enough. Build that muscle, spend on your skin, eat well and don't be bothered about the goings of the world else you just build a stress level that is highly unnecessary.

This goes for another argument that just like women, redpillers also need simps because if we don't fix the society, it'd degenerate so someone has to do that job. We need to learn how to lead simps on more. How to appreciate them for the hard work they do. Don't speak down on simps. Instead encourage them to be more hardworking in the plantation.

Once again kings, play the game to win. Work on that body and your game. These girls fall as hard as guys. Guys just ain't hot enough to make them fall hard enough

Sir, you've spoken quite well and i agree with all.
But the bolded?? Cut Totti some Slack please!
We're not talking bout a drunk junkie or one fat mendoza dog
We're talking bout a footballer (ex) that's keeps fit, and he's ripped also!
Ohh because the trainer drew tatoos? grin you just inadvertently exhumed accountability off the wife!
This is just a case of a woman just being a woman, not in anyway connected to how totti should look or dress...

#pOsItiVeTaliBan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Men's standards are too low.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2022
We need the wh0res so that young virgin men can gain sexual experience when their time is right. We need the simps so that they can settle for the wh0res used for practice. Na you wan become "Jesus Christ, saviour of the damned."

Our job is to make sure the knowledge we acquire herein does not make us the simps or our daughters the wh0res.

Respect balance grin
Do not upset the balance.
See the trend, manipulate the trend and live on cheat mode cheesy

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
ubunja:

If anyone wants to understand better what I'm saying, watch these two YouTube skits.
The lady is purposefully SAYING one thing but ACTING the opposite. The guy is confused as hell but all he has to do is ignore her words and WATCH WHAT SHE'S DOING. Actions are what you watch. Play the videos first with the audio on then play them again without the audio, on mute, to see how different everything is when you discount words and focus on a woman's actions.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9vLDwXADukY?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYUcjIPaIE

It's hilarious and a bit dramatized (understandably) for comic effect. Regardless, the message has been passed. Stay in predator mode.

Qaphela Inja grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Skepticus:

It's hilarious and a bit dramatized (understandably) for comic effect. Regardless, the message has been passed. Stay in predator mode.

Qaphela Inja grin grin grin
lool qhaphela,, yep stay alert.
Very overly dramatized it is but it does pass the message.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osborne69: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Osas187:
do you stay in Lagos ?

Yes, I stay in Lag

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osborne69: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
ubunja:
this a topic I have zero info about, but going through YouTube I came across this channel, maybe she can help:
https://m.youtube.com/user/drrachael
good luck man....

Thanks King, I will look it up

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osborne69: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Less anxiety, more confidence, less stress, rest, sleep, gym, and diet.

Thanks.

Thanks Bro, I just sent you a mail, kindly reply

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
I suddenly realized I hadn't seen his tweets for some time. Never knew he had been suspended.

They tryna silence those who say the truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Osborne69:

Yes, I stay in Lag
visit any Elewe omo around you and explain to them. They always know about something like this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
And meanwhile, the boyfriend might have spent his last dime trying to impress his lover

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
And what is happening to Marvel?
Why must they feminize all these badass masculine characters and spoil the film?

People have been complaining

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Agelastus:
I suddenly realized I hadn't seen his tweets for some time. Never knew he had been suspended.

They tryna silence those who say the truth.
But wait, I'm sure it is fellow men like us suspending these people?

At times I don't know who the enemy is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
iamphenomenal:

But wait, I'm sure it is fellow men like us suspending these people?

At times I don't know who the enemy is

To be honest, if I were to own a social media like Instagram and the likes, I’ll do same. The owners are protecting their interest. This is not a matter of if the owners are simps and bluepilled but they are protecting their business interest.

Those suspended pages were mass reported by both women and MEN. MEN like us. But how many women will join men in reporting a feminists page? The favor is always on women. Women are women 100 percent. But men these days are 20 percent man and 80 percent woman.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kikiwalle:
Smh
This is how you make women “feminists” . Now on the subject of feminism, anyone who thinks women are genuinely fighting for women’s right under the name of feminism is not observant enough. Feminism doesn’t exist, it is born out of women’s need for perpetual victimhood which is a survival tactic for them and their desire to create chaos in an organized system because like I always say, women flourish in chaos. In a chaotic world, women and children welfare are prioritized.

Studies has proven women to be competitive in nature with other women to secure privileges and choice mate. Now couple this characteristics with human propensity to be selfish and self serving then you have women as a whole. Feminism is either born out of the desire of women to engage in pissing contest with men or born out of misandry due to the said woman being done dirty by father, boyfriend or husband. There is no women supporting women.

Further proof to show that feminism is misandry and nothing more is when you watch the mask slip from the so called feminists, they always get carried away, bare their fangs and show their true men hating nature. What is women’s right? I’m yet to see an example of true infringement on women’s right besides feminist trying to eat their cake and have it. The feminism movement is further immoral, degenerative and absurd when so much focus is on the so called “women’s right” and absolutely no focus on educating young girls on the dangers of living a wayward life.

The importance of a father figure in a woman’s life is important when you realize that women give their daughters too many harmful liberties without consequences when the daughters are young. The same can be said about sons but we know that wayward sons are completely on their own, they either turn a new leaf, get imprisoned or die. This has made me realize that feminism is a sham which doesn’t care about women because they don’t care about the young girls who grow up to become women. Where is the feminism lecture on why young girls should not hoe, should not live a wasteful degenerate young life, should be accomplished academics or entrepreneurs? Masculinity movement exists for young boys/men but where is the same for women by other women? These young girls live a life of degeneracy then grow up to become men hating feminists. There is a reason why the liberal political movement is popular amongst women.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Someone was saying something about men not having standards.
The womenfolk are cashing in on it.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do you know who got Andrew Tate deplatformed? Women and their allies. They got him banned under the guise of “he is a danger to young boys” but the truth is they got him banned because women hate to know truths about themselves. They hate to see themselves in a mirror, they despise hearing the truth about raw, female nature. They suddenly cared about young boys when Tate messages was perceived as a direct spotlight on the truth women love to hide about themselves. Same with Shola.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
Meanwhile in India
MATTER ARISING grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
MASON GREENWOOD HAS BEEN FOUND INNOCENT, SET TO REJOIN THE MANCHESTER UNITED SQUAD SOON.
HE AND HIS "FAMILY" BEAT THE CASE.

I'M NOT GOING TO CALL ANYBODY NAMES OR START TO TRADE WORDS, BUT BROTHERS, AFTER ALL WE'VE LEARNED FROM MULTIPLE SIMILAR SCENARIOS, THIS SHOULD ACTUALLY BE THE LAST TIME THAT YOU'LL JOIN THE BANDWAGON OF CONDEMNING A MAN WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR BEFORE HE'S PROVEN GUILTY OF ACCUSATIONS FROM THESE WOMEN.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT. IF YOU NEGLECT THEM TO FOCUS ON YOUR GIRL/WIFE ALONE, WHEN THE ROAD GETS DARK AND LONELY, WHO WOULD YOU TURN BACK TO?

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obaaderemi: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
do this and remain a fool for life
Any man who believes this can not live long. grin

You will be surprised that some ladies cheat just for the sake of variety. The one they're cheating with might even be less of a man than the one they're cheating on.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obaaderemi: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
dhiqson:

Sir, you've spoken quite well and i agree with all.
But the bolded?? Cut Totti some Slack please!
We're not talking bout a drunk junkie or one fat mendoza dog
We're talking bout a footballer (ex) that's keeps fit, and he's ripped also!
Ohh because the trainer drew tatoos? grin you just inadvertently exhumed accountability off the wife!
This is just a case of a woman just being a woman, not in anyway connected to how totti should look or dress...

#pOsItiVeTaliBan
You are right,jare. You remind me of the woman who left her husband to be with Ryan giggs. The husband said his wife just wanted to be fvcked by a footballer. She didn't care if it was a petite greying one like Giggs. grin Totti's wife is just what she is. If they want to cheat, they'll do it with no excuse. Just expect the worst from them as a man if you want to remain sane.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin and prevent infidelity.
Marry a virgin and have true children.
Marry a virgin and have peace.
Do otherwise and train children who aren't yours.

Do not start a serious relationship with a woman above 23 else, you will be marrying a woman with many sperm in her system.

A woman who has slept with more than one man is a curse to her children; born and unborn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
It's a WHORÈ, SLÚT, OLOSHO and
FISH BRAIN GENERATION OF GIRLS.

An average Nigerian girl these days within 18 - 28 have between 3 - 8 bodycount.
Note, I SAID AVERAGE. This bodycount includes at least one married man.
I know a WHORĒ personally whom you'd think is a very decent girl but when we hacked through her WhatsApp, this girl has slept with at least 7 people just within 7 months last year when we checked, including with 3 married men, and has done one abortion. This girl has at least 20 bodycount!!! Her parents are okay and religious but they don't even have a clue about what she's doing and what she has done.

MOST OF THEM ARE SHAMELESS TO DRESS ANYHOW BUT EVEN MANY OF THE ONES THAT DRESSES MODESTLY HER WHORÈS.

I'm not even talking about runs girl and girls you know that does HOOKUPS.

I'm still just referring to girls like:
Your sisters
Your cousins
Your fiancée
Your girlfriend etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was scrolling through twitter and nairaland yesterday when I suddenly felt that a lot of people are making noise. Like the internet is just filled with noise makers, people ate just talking all over each other and do not want to keep quiet and listen. Sometimes when some people make a post online, you will wonder why they are even posting. Nobody will think you are dumb if you don't talk. People will make post where they are not wanted, trolling up and down, confusing others. And if you make long post, nobody even bothers to read them pass the third line. It's so hard to maintain focus these days, like seriously, too much noise, noise everywhere.
It's frustrating to say the least. We should all learn to shut the fûçk up sometimes.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
MASON GREENWOOD HAS BEEN FOUND INNOCENT, SET TO REJOIN THE MANCHESTER UNITED SQUAD SOON.
HE AND HIS "FAMILY" BEAT THE CASE.

I'M NOT GOING TO CALL ANYBODY NAMES OR START TO TRADE WORDS, BUT BROTHERS, AFTER ALL WE'VE LEARNED FROM MULTIPLE SIMILAR SCENARIOS, THIS SHOULD ACTUALLY BE THE LAST TIME THAT YOU'LL JOIN THE BANDWAGON OF CONDEMNING A MAN WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR BEFORE HE'S PROVEN GUILTY OF ACCUSATIONS FROM THESE WOMEN.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT. IF YOU NEGLECT THEM TO FOCUS ON YOUR GIRL/WIFE ALONE, WHEN THE ROAD GETS DARK AND LONELY, WHO WOULD YOU TURN BACK TO?

It is not flying round the media as when he was accused. Tbh the best is to avoid situations like this. Soon footballers will stop having girlfriends and start using hookups because they're getting more accused.

I know of a young bloke in Newcastle, very good at football he could have been the next Mbappe but dude went to club met a girl, she took him outside the club and leaned in and kissed him. Her boyfriend's sister saw her and reported it to her boyfriend then she turned around and claimed she was raped because she followed the boy home. This guy was dropped by clubs who wanted to sign him. Took the case to court and they saw on cam that she leaned in to kiss him and dismissed the case. Girl went scot-free, no charges, but the boy is too hot for clubs to sign him again. Career is dead before even starting.

Men should actually avoid situation like these by avoiding these hoes.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
The irony grin
Kipaji:
About objectification...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
kobams:
Good morning guys, please I need your help with something, There is this close friend of mine that just got served breakfast and he has been acting weird lately, like praising the said ex beauty, telling me how beautiful she is that can he find someone as pretty as she, yesterday evening we went for a drive just to clear his head but he kept on comparing her to other girls we saw, the worse was when we went to get food at an eatery while he was ordering the food I saw a pretty girl and approached her on getting back to him he started lamenting about how how his ex was prettier that does it mean guys will be chyking her like the way I just did the thing is this is a guy that on a normal day would have hailed me, when he and the girl started dating he told me about how she wasn’t really his spec and he probably was on a lookout for a better girl, he never really paid attention to her beauty while they were dating sef, he has even told me about her being the least prettiest amongst her friends now he thinks otherwise, this was a girl he said he wanted to breakup with few months ago cuz he wanted to be free to fuvk around now the narrative has changed tbh I don’t know where this weirdness is coming from and I really wanna help him cause this Gee would do the same if it was me, he is one of my coolest guys and I sure do respect him

Guys please help!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.