Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758995 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2022
heartofcity12:
Yep
Bro how do u get all dix nice write-up?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2022
JESHAL:
Men, your attention, resources and time,be ruthlessly selfish with them, especially at your formative age.In there,lies your value.The average man got no value for them and gives them out freely.The introduction of social media has made it more grievous.
Nice write-up bro
I love Dix.
Pls can I talk with you on waxap?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:
CAPSLOCKED, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy et al., I know you all are fine. Well done.

THANK YOU MY KING. I'M DOING ALRIGHT AND I'M ENJOYING!
I ACTUALLY DON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT CATCHING UP ON THE COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE ON THIS THREAD EVEN IF I DON'T WRITE.
LIKE I USUALLY SAY, THERE'S ALWAYS A LOT HERE FOR ME TO LEARN THAN SAY. Y'ALL ARE AMAZING. cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Why all these pedophobia? I refuse to pretend that I don't like teenagers grin All. Men. Do.

So many people conflating child rape with pedophilia, which is erroneous. Matter-of-factly, most child rapists aren't pedophiles.

As an adult, I once got spanked on my ass by a twelve year old neighbour girl. That event, and supprisingly many other similar "innocent" events involving me and teens (right from when I was also a teen) has made me realise that the assertion that "children can't consent" or enjoy/initiate sex is utterly wrong.

Pedophilia IS a sexuality, and I am more likely to identify as one—simply because I prefer younger girls (not necessarily up to 18years) to older ones > 18.

Younger girls truly love, and men also truly love. However, I can't say the same for older girls/women as they get dangerously calculative with age (making it impossible for them to love/innocently love—which is part of the origin of the wahala you guys have been trying to tackle in this thread from day 1)

I love 'underaged' girls.
You're sick, but the problem is that you don't know that you're sick....Or we can reason darkly like you and say you're smart, infact very smart but not smart enough as we now see where you're coming from a mile off...Yeah, pushing sick contents like these will be a premise in getting this thread deleted.This is all part of your sick construct.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Why all these pedophobia? I refuse to pretend that I don't like teenagers grin All. Men. Do.

So many people conflating child rape with pedophilia, which is erroneous. Matter-of-factly, most child rapists aren't pedophiles.

As an adult, I once got spanked on my ass by a twelve year old neighbour girl. That event, and supprisingly many other similar "innocent" events involving me and teens (right from when I was also a teen) has made me realise that the assertion that "children can't consent" or enjoy/initiate sex is utterly wrong.

Pedophilia IS a sexuality, and I am more likely to identify as one—simply because I prefer younger girls (not necessarily up to 18years) to older ones > 18.

Younger girls truly love, and men also truly love. However, I can't say the same for older girls/women as they get dangerously calculative with age (making it impossible for them to love/innocently love—which is part of the origin of the wahala you guys have been trying to tackle in this thread from day 1)

I love 'underaged' girls.
you are mad but you don’t have anyone to tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Guys please let's ignore that troll, it's the same depressed troll but with a different moniker everytime.

So please don't indulge them.

On another note, modern women grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Polynek:

Bro how do u get all dix nice write-up?

From different sources bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
ubunja:
guys please use report button and stop this trash.
Done already
Reading his write-ups almost made me curse his family and exit this thread

Madman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Polynek:

Nice write-up bro
I love Dix.
Pls can I talk with you on waxap?

We are in a bluepilled world
We have to remain anonymous for the sake of our livelihood as most of us here haven't broken out of the financial matrix to be cancelled like Andrew Tate's
I only respond to emails.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Youngzedd(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
LatestgistTv:

I don't know what to do bro. If I leave now, then all I've done for her in the past becomes useless.

Read >> https://medium.com/mindful-muse/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-keeps-you-in-bad-relationships-7bea6742f51d

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Seeker3:
spot on... Very relatable to what I'm dishing out to one girl that has been in constant communication with me for months now. Left her message on read for over a week now and stopped all form of communication with her too when she made some demeaning statement while discussing with her.

Her statement; "gist me nau, I wanna talk with you".

My reply-"so you miss me this much?".

Hers: "Lol"

Mine: "call me then if you wanna talk"

Hers: "like like call you? Really?"

Mine - ghost mood.

Decided to walk away as she was trying so hard to play the "you need me more than I need you" this na a broke ass girl o. Thank God for the Redpill awareness here have adopted the abundance scheme if not, I'd be eager to hold onto her as Queen Elizabeth nau. Abundance mindset really helps us to understand and preserve our self worth and avert inflating those of these girls. Men guard your worth

BRO STOP LACKING

IMMEDIATELY SHE SAID "GIST ME NAU"

INSTANTLY YOU SHOULD HAVE GHOSTED HER
COS IT IS A RED FLAG SHE WANTS TO BURN YOUR TIME
FINE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO BANG HER, BUT LET HER REALIZE THAT YOU AINT NO MAN SHE CAN USE TO KILL BOREDOM

YOU SUPPOSE NO EVEN REPLY AM AT ALL
YOUR REPLIES WERE NOT NECCESARY

SHE GO KON CALL YOU TAYA
LET ALL HER CALLS BE MISSED

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seeker3: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

BRO STOP LACKING

IMMEDIATELY SHE SAID "GIST ME NAU"

INSTANTLY YOU SHOULD HAVE GHOSTED HER
COS IT IS A RED FLAG SHE WANTS TO BURN YOUR TIME
FINE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO BANG HER, BUT LET HER REALIZE THAT YOU AINT NO MAN SHE CAN USE TO KILL BOREDOM

YOU SUPPOSE NO EVEN REPLY AM AT ALL
YOUR REPLIES WERE NOT NECCESARY

SHE GO KON CALL YOU TAYA
LET ALL HER CALLS BE MISSED
Good thing is, I confirmed her shit test.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Smartb0y:
Guys please let's ignore that troll, it's the same depressed troll but with a different moniker everytime.

So please don't indulge them.

On another note, modern women grin

It's most likely that Tranquilizer troll.....

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
IM's dissection of shit tests.....

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agelastus(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
A recent chat I had with my guy.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by logicalhumour: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
LordAdam16:

Dude, you'll not come ahead in this argument, and for good reason.

The age of consent is immaterial to the argument. How the minor looks is also immaterial.

All that matters is that as a society, we've established an arbitrary point when an individual assumes full legal responsibility. That age is 18. And we've decided that those above that age can't f*ck those below that age.

In the past, that age used to be lower. Among the Latinos, Quinceañera is at age 15. Among the Jews, Bat Mitzvah is at age 13. Every culture had a "coming of age" rite or something after which an individual ceased to be a child and became a man or woman. I think the Igbos call the rite for women Iru Mgbede.

But times are different. The planet is home to 8 billion people. The global average life expectancy is 72 years. There's no conceivable reason for adults to have sexual relations with minors.

Now, I'll throw you a bone. The age of majority being set at 18 is a very recent development. In the West, the age of majority for girls used to be 14. So if 300 years ago, it was perfectly fine in practically every region of the planet to wed a 16 yr old, nothing has changed genetically for men on a global scale to warrant citing any sign of attractiveness towards post-pubescent teens as a mortal sin.

That said, it doesn't mean much. As there are several things that used to be universally acceptable that aren't anymore. Slavery is an example.

And in light of the moral decadence and debauchery of modern times, thank heavens the age of majority is 18. In the past when adults could enter dalliances with 13-16 yr olds, pre-marital sexual relations were frowned upon. Betrothals were a thing. You can't pick and choose what you want.

If you want to be able to f*ck and be romantically attached to whomever without strings attached, keep your d*ck away from those under 18. People are wailing about how awful things are with the 18+ crowd, you want to lower the age limit to include those that can be coerced with N200 recharge card.

If you believe your feelings are genuine, I'll like to see you try to convince anyone to let you court their 13yr old daughter, sister, cousin, or niece. I'm pretty sure the best they'll do is tell you to return when they're of age. That is if you're not hospitalized for machete cuts.

If you're so pathologically inclined to screw a post-pubescent teen, search around for adults like Sarah Hyland, Ariana Grande, Sabrina Carpenter, Freya Allan, Lou Llobell, and Ruby Jay.

-Lord

I see that some of you, my lil NPCs think you've got rubber balls, quoting me. It's OK.

Have you read your post to yourself? Are you putting me on a moral path, or reassuring me that there's no sin in pedophilia?

Also, you speak about society saying that we can't f*ck ages below 18. Dear, are you a Nigerian? Lol. In Nigeria, adults can legally f*ck girls of even 14 years. Do these girls not come from families? We're they not given out without machete fights? Lol.

But then how can I expect you to know this about your very own country when you've been unfathomably manipulated by media propaganda (evidently from the list of adult-child wannabes you suggested for me to go after!) F^cking lol. And you don't even see this, hence your irredeemable NPC status. You don't even wonder why the Ariana girl you mentioned alway want to dress, talk and behave like a kid! I'm shakidbg wuth laughtxr asjj I type thiaas.

Listen up, son.
All these words you've copy-pasted from your romance with the media (typical of NPCs) is due to the common assertion that "children can't consent". And this assertion relies on the premise that sex, even when consented to, has some special propensity to cause harm, which it does not. By "a changing society with billions...", I believe your brain is trying to say "Informed consent" —which is an arbitrary legal concept which does not predict outcomes. Doesn't the fact that age of consent was once as low as 7 YEARS in the US (your go to source for conscience) ring a bell in your head? Of course, these no bell in the head of plebs to start with. Lol. Don't take it the wrong way, my friend. I honestly like you, my lil NPC. You might even be my favourite NPC in this thread. Good boy. Who's a good boy! Who's a guh boh! grin

Honesty, I could go on and on until I exhaust every essence of your NPC mind, but I'll hold back, waiting for who'll quote me on this issue. Lol. This is the whole purpose of having NPCs around us...watching them seeth, and get triggered while we suck their energy like sweet nectar.

Have you ever wondered why you deprive the younger girls from enjoying themselves with the older men? And absolutely no issues with a 15 year old boy f^cking the poor girl, depositing his matured semen in her vagina, and fleeing without caring for her? Isn't it amazing how much evil NPCs are capable of perpetrating! F^cking lol.

I have a special connection with the young. They have the purest spirits in human beings —just like myself.

Not all men are capable of having a crystal relationship with the young, it turns out that men are scumbags when it comes to sex, same way we have scumbag 'pedos'. As in, how dare you insinuate that I bought my love with "N200" airtime? This is why adults can never understand the ecstacy of true love. It's all money and calculations after you adult NPCs cross a certain age.

P.S
Lol. My balls! You talking about slavery as a thing of the past is so cringe, my dude. People in your country work for peanuts as minimum wage —that's even for those who work in above average institutions! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying something is wrong with your slavery: you know, slaves have to exist to serve their masters. Lol. Not even citizens of high earning countries are left out. You. Are. All. Slaves. Lol.

As it turns out, my friend, the human race is inseparable from slavery. However, owing to the kind of slave mentality that has been programmed into you, I'm not sure you'll ever understand the nature and mode of operation of we non-NPCs—your literal masters and -LORDS.

All that matters is that as a society, we've established an arbitrary point when an individual assumes full legal responsibility. That age is 18. And we've decided that those above that age can't f*ck those below that age.

It is part of our plan to get you triggered by political, or religious affiliations among other societal constructs such as how evil a man's attraction to a teen is. We also get you triggered by your emotional affiliations —which is the whole idea of us non-NPCs letting the idea of "Redpill" to flourish. Oops. Scratch that. Lmao. This is partly to keep you in check, my lil NPC friend. Lol. You must not interfere with your f^cking Gods.

Of course, if all men go after the younger, fresher girls, it'll be bad. It's a very bad thing. It's morally, politically, spiritually, and every -ally wrong.

Keep off from underage girls. You're not meant to touch them, lil NPC. Keep your pedo pathetic fingers away from them, you pathetic f*cking mad sick sick sick scum! Don't you know that death to all pedos?

Lolololololololol

What a beautiful day to hang out with my young, fresh girl who happens to be as emotionally true to me as I am to her.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OfficialDJ: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

I see that some of you, my lil NPCs think you've got rubber balls, quoting me. It's OK.

Have you read your post to yourself? Are you putting me on a moral path, or reassuring me that there's no sin in pedophilia?

Also, you speak about society saying that we can't f*ck ages below 18. Dear, are you a Nigerian? Lol. In Nigeria, adults can legally f*ck girls of even 14 years. Do these girls not come from families? We're they not given out without machete fights? Lol.

But then how can I expect you to know this about your very own country when you've been unfathomably manipulated by media propaganda (evidently from the list of adult-child wannabes you suggested for me to go after!) F^cking lol. And you don't even see this, hence your irredeemable NPC status. You don't even wonder why the Ariana girl you mentioned alway want to dress, talk and behave like a kid! I'm shakidbg wuth laughtxr asjj I type thiaas.

Listen up, son.
All these words you've copy-pasted from your romance with the media (typical of NPCs) is due to the common assertion that "children can't consent". And this assertion relies on the premise that sex, even when consented to, has some special propensity to cause harm, which it does not. By "a changing society with billions...", I believe your brain is trying to say "Informed consent" —which is an arbitrary legal concept which does not predict outcomes. Doesn't the fact that age of consent was once as low as 7 YEARS in the US (your go to source for conscience) ring a bell in your head? Of course, these no bell in the head of plebs to start with. Lol. Don't take it the wrong way, my friend. I honestly like you, my lil NPC. You might even be my favourite NPC in this thread. Good boy. Who's a good boy! Who's a guh boh! grin

Honesty, I could go on and on until I exhaust every essence of your NPC mind, but I'll hold back, waiting for who'll quote me on this issue. Lol. This is the whole purpose of having NPCs around us...watching them seeth, and get triggered while we suck their energy like sweet nectar.

Have you ever wondered why you deprive the younger girls from enjoying themselves with the older men? And absolutely no issues with a 15 year old boy f^cking the poor girl, depositing his matured semen in her vagina, and fleeing without caring for her? Isn't it amazing how much evil NPCs are capable of perpetrating? F^cking lol.

I have a special connection with the young. They have the purest spirits in human beings —just like myself.

Not all men are capable of having a crystal relationship with the young, it turns out that men are scumbags when it comes to sex, same way we have scumbag 'pedos'. As in, how dare you insinuate that I bought my love with "N200" airtime? This is why adults can never understand the ecstacy of true love. It's all money and calculations after you adult NPCs cross a certain age.

P.S
Lol. My balls! You talking about slavery as a thing of the past is so cringe, my dude. People in your country work for peanuts as minimum wage —that's even for those who work in above average institutions! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying something is wrong with your slavery: you know, slaves have to exist to serve their masters. Lol. Not even citizens of high earning countries are left out. You. Are. All. Slaves. Lol.

As it turns out, my friend, the human race is inseparable from slavery. However, owing to the kind of slave mentality that has been programmed into you, I'm not sure you'll ever understand the nature and mode of operation of we non-NPCs—your literal masters and -LORDS.

It is part of our plan to get you triggered by political, or religious affiliations among other societal constructs such as how evil a man's attraction to a teen is. We also get you triggered by your emotional affiliations —which is the whole idea of us non-NPCs letting the idea of "Redpill" to flourish. Oops. Scratch that. Lmao. This is partly to keep you in check, my lil NPC friend. Lol. You must not interfere with your f^cking Gods.

Of course, if all men go after the younger, fresher girls, it'll be bad. It's a very bad thing. It's morally, politically, spiritually, and every -ally wrong.

Keep off from underage girls. You're not meant to touch them, lil NPC. Keep your pedo pathetic fingers away from them, you pathetic f*cking mad sick sick sick scum! Don't you know that death to all pedos?

Lolololololololol

What a beautiful day to hang out with my young, fresh girl who happens to be as emotionally true to me as I am to her.

What a m.o.r.o.n

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
logicalhumour:

Listen up, son.

Have you ever wondered why you deprive the younger girls from enjoying themselves with the older men? And absolutely no issues with a 15 year old boy f^cking the poor girl, depositing his matured semen in her vagina, and fleeing without caring for her? Isn't it amazing how much evil NPCs are capable of perpetrating? F^cking lol.

P.S

Lolololololololol

BAS. TARDD

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
@Logicalhumour
I won't make any moral or ethical case against you on this thread since this is an amoral space. However, try to keep your "underage talk" out of here and to yourself so as not to derail this thread. Stick to the red pill and the aim of this thread.

@everyone
From my analysis, it is best to ignore Logicalhumour's "underage talks" from henceforth. If he keeps on with his "underage talk," ignore and report him. Report him because, in addition to derailing the thread, his posts can be twisted by any detractor to make it look like we advocate and indulge in paedophilia and make it seem logicalhumour is one of us, and this may cause the mods to erase this thread (that's unlikely, but we can’t risk it). You all know this is a very sensitive issue.

Let us all stick to the red pill and the purpose of this thread.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Logicalhumour
I won't make any moral or ethical case against you on this thread since this is an amoral space. However, try to keep your "underage talk" out of here and to yourself so as not to derail this thread. Stick to the red pill and the aim of this thread.

@everyone
From my analysis, it is best to ignore Logicalhumour's "underage talks" from henceforth. If he keeps on with his "underage talk," ignore and report him. Report him because, in addition to derailing the thread, his posts can be twisted by any detractor to make it look like we advocate and indulge in paedophilia and make it seem logicalhumour is one of us, and this may cause the mods to erase this thread (that's unlikely, but we can’t risk it). You all know this is a very sensitive issue.

Let us all stick to the red pill and the purpose of this thread.
There's only one depressed troll that derails this tread and you know it wink

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Smartb0y:

There's only one depressed troll that derails this tread and you know it wink
One who fervently disrupts the tranquility of the thread. grin grin

*cough* *coughs* stay chosen *coughs* grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
machote:

Stop spewing trash tonnyray. I thought we were way past this.

Let me share something interesting:
I do attend a Sunday meeting every now and then were we youths gather. After some weeks of attending this meeting, I remember leaving the meeting when a fair woman walked up to me and asked me what was my name. I told her. For some reason, she was just interested in me and we started talking, before I knew it, one thing led to another and we started holding hands, not a big deal I know but this is where things actually gets interesting.

Her close friend literally came right to us and separated us from holding hands.....TWICE lol).
WTF. Maybe her friend wasn't comfortable with us holding hands in a church setting or something. I didn't care and I didn't give a fvck.

But guess what, this particular woman persisted when we got downstairs and found my hands once again. How about that for a greenlight?

Now this is what solidified things for me:

While coming back from a similar meeting this Monday, She ambushed me in front of the church gate and asked for my name again and I told her. I gave her my phone number and asked her what does she want to save it as, She inputed my name and asked me if I should put "boyfriend" or "husband" right next to it.....WTF. I said boyfriend was ok lol. She then told me that she had her birthday coming up and that we should still speak later. I told her whatever.

We met later and spoke a bit then I called her yesterday to specifically ask if she had plans with her friends to celebrate and she told me not really, but that she really wants to spend it with me and spend more time with me too for some reason. I told her I will think about it and get back to her.

Why am I saying all this?, I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THIS GIRL'S ATTENTION. Contrary to what you proposed tonnyray,I
didn't cold approach, I didn't appear bold, spontaneous or even carry any confident air or whatever.
. She just liked me. Please Guys, not matter how tempted you are to go for a woman you want, just wait for a woman that wants you, it makes things a million times easy.

Remember to stay chosen.

Don't do that bro.. Weda u cold warm or hot approach, your masculinity shouldn't be shredded by lust of whatever you are chasing

U see wetin u like u approach, she give any sign of disinterest u bounce

Or should I say many of us jes lack what and how to say what we want to say hence waiting for who go show sign first

Masculinity no hard na jes our various conceptions dey make seem that way

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Men are naturally slaves to their sexual desires.

A man's greatest weakness is a woman. When a man sees an attractive woman he loses his sense of reasoning, which makes sense biologically speaking, since in order for the penis to harden, blood needs to leave the brain.

To control a man all you need to do is capitalize on his weakness for your body and use it to your advantage.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Women might damn well control access to sex but remember men hold the gateway to commitment, you are 50 and unmarried and so fucking what, are you relatively comfortable, are you doing well for yourself,do you have moderate success, be happy, cheer up, most post wall leftovers are wishing and praying for a fool, a slave, one that would be blinded by his emotions and controlled by his sexual urges to give out his commitment easily.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
You want to settle down in your prime years after having steady source of income because you want to be a patriarch with family and you are emotionally matured for it, don't retire post wall women, it's like marrying a retired prostitute, you will end up in the most miserable relationship for the remaining part of your life except you divorce.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
If she's not a virgin, don't marry, don't commit to used up hoes and celebrate that you have found your NAWALT, your missing rib, someone that has far more sexual experience and relationship skills than you,by default she controls the frame of the relationship, you can't teach or mould her into your image since she has been imprinted sexually and mentally, she's going to control you, manipulate you, weaponize sex against you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Women are very much aware that their primary agency which is their sexuality has influence and control over men, they rely on our libido for every power over us, they use it to extract resources, emotional stability, commitment from us

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osborne69: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
heartofcity12:

Everything in the Quran and every preach from prophet Mohammed(SAW) is basically for the good of mankind if one have critical thoughts about them, only the extremists make the religion seem distasteful with their blasphemous acts.. they twist the original narratives like we’re in a time of war(jihad).

The good side of religion is that it keeps some evil people in check (those who can't do right things without being threatened with hell/damnation)
But then,
Religion is the biggest tool used in controlling humans, they give you fairytales, superstitions and all comforting lies to keep the masses in fear...
There's no difference between an irredeemable Simp who try so hard to defend his delusions and A Religion apologist.. the two of them will never learn until it's Dawn on them..
A religious redpiller still has a long way to go..
Good Evening

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
JESHAL:
Men are naturally slaves to their sexual desires.

A man's greatest weakness is a woman. When a man sees an attractive woman he loses his sense of reasoning, which makes sense biologically speaking, since in order for the penis to harden, blood needs to leave the brain.

To control a man all you need to do is capitalize on his weakness for your body and use it to your advantage.
The problem is that God gave man a brain and a penis but only enough blood to use one at a time.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
My guy told me something which I considered

He said:
If a woman can do this to her own biological child, to show how ruthless and heartless they can be, please who are you?

You think she will think twice about dumping you despite all your spendings and sacrifices?

They dump their innocent babies Bro
You ain't special

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Note it's because we are in Nigeria that stigmatize against unmarried women that's why women seem to regret not finding any hubby,where they are incentives to get the best out life via govt gynocentricism or female masculinization with careers in western societies, women don't give a fuxck about marriage or relationship, they will rather die alone with dogs and cats than settle down for men beneath them,poverty due to rising inflation in Nigeria is raw and unfettered,but in western societies there are credit cards, handouts, govt schemes and part time job to soften the hardship,but here in Nigeria women need men to take up the responsibility and soften their hardship, women don't marry who they love or are aroused by they marry for security.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
JESHAL:
Note it's because we are in Nigeria that stigmatize against unmarried women that's why women seem to regret not finding any hubby,where they are incentives to get the best out life via govt gynocentricism or female masculinization with careers in western societies, women don't give a Bleep about marriage or relationship, they will rather die alone with dogs and cats than settle down for men beneath them,poverty due to rising inflation in Nigeria is raw and unfettered,but in western societies there are credit cards, handouts, govt schemes and part time job to soften the hardship,but here in Nigeria women need men to take up the responsibility and soften their hardship, women don't marry who they love or are aroused by they marry for security.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Saladdin, Martinscov(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.