Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759349 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 328, REDPILL 2022

If he's full you can easily bring him down.

If he's empty you can easily make a fool of him like a slave.

Authority: Be wise.
Please explain this, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
ichidodo:
I know Kung Fu...
interesting..................

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dabronze:
interesting..................
Seriously, I do martial arts...Rep my school UNN at Nuga Games 2008 in Taekwondo featherweight class...Got knocked out in the second round..I no even reach quarterfinal...Man's grown old now as joints and muscles begin to stiffen,these days I just do Yoga as recreation to fire them up.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Labadi69:

Oga is it not common sense to figure out that the older a woman gets, the less desirable she is to male suitors. Why must you lazy youths always attribute common sense reasoning to wetin una learn from redpill?

I can now confidently say that most guys that frequent this thread are idiots and slow pokes that need to be guided through life’s journey like children. No wonder the likes of short man Cave and that useless Zimbabwean immigrant dey try to use una to cash out. Yamayama fall on all una bald heads there angry
Bro, you really need to get a life.
The amount of Energy and dedication you spend trolling this thread is amazing (I must admit).
But please continue, your trolling is amongst the things that has kept this thread going.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Bro, you really need to get a life.
The amount of Energy and dedication you spend trolling this thread is amazing (I must admit).
But please continue, your trolling is amongst the things that has kept this thread going.
to ignore troll dey hard una.....nawa for some of una sha angry

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 327, REDPILL 2022

I have never heard of a grammy chasing any celebrity. But celebrities become fatigued just to hold a grammy.

On the same note, men can't say they are the prize while hustling for women daily. If you are the prize and your commitment is worth more than the prize of a woman, it is expedient that women are the ones that should become fatigued for your sake.

Authority: Become valuable.

I like the concept of the man being the prize. Because that's the fact: the Grammy doesn't chase the celebrity; it's always the other way round.

Bro, you're making sense on that.

But I smirked while thinking of it because this concept can easily be misunderstood.

If you do a quick google search on "being the prize", you see that having the "I am the prize" mentality is scattered on both men and women dating advise blogs. This advise is even more dominated by the women's dating advise blogs.

For women, the advice of "being the prize" seem legit because in real-life regular situations the young woman is effortlessly the prize...
This is Sad, but the truth is, the female starts off with a higher Sexual market value than the male.

She receive free stuff and gift from men all the time. Men whistle at her on the street. They compliment her all the time.

If you look at her inbox, you'll be shocked by the indefinite large number of men trying their best to get her attention. Every photo she upload on social media she get likes and comments, and even the ugly woman still have thirsty men trying to get into her pants.

So basically, her sense of "I am the prize" is fallaciously pumped up on a daily basis.

But, this is entirely a different story for the average man.
From an early age, the male is giving a false knowledge about women and their sexuality.

He's taught that women are the prize to be won. He got this idea from movies, social media, magazine and the media in general:

“Buy her stuff"

“Treat her with expensive dinner”

“Be nice towards her”

“Make her laugh”

“Compliment her"

"Treat her like a queen"

To top it all, the media says become a man of success and you will get the girl.... because she's the prize to be won.

Even here, It's even more contradicting. They say "be the prize" then they still say, "In other to get women chasing you, build your muscles; make tons of money; accomplish lots of shit; become a successful badass"

Achieve all these amazing sh*t and life will reward you with the beautiful woman (or women). Doesn't that establish the fact that women are the prize to be eventually to won after working your ass off to become successful.

Guys, seriously

Mtcheew.... SMH.

We see a lot of advice that men should "be the prize" if they want romantic success.
In and of itself that's a profound advice.
But if you think of it literally, the logic there is, men should stop going for women, and instead they should come for you... You should basically just go about your business and allow women do the work of gaming you...Because you are the prize to be won, and grammy(prize) doesn't go after celebrity.

If you still look at it literally, a man who's the prize wouldn't be leaning game...Because it doesn't make sense to view yourself as the prize...and still be learning stuff on how to handle women.

Ok, Enough talk.

Let's get things straight. The advice "be the prize" mean different thing for both men and women.

For women, "be the prize" mentality, is about NOT approaching men and not expressing your her interest first; it about allowing men coming for you and doing all the work of getting you. ( If I'm not mistaking, I believe that's the point those female dating bloggers are trying to pass across)

For men, understand that "being the prize" doesn't mean you should stop going for women....Because when all is said and done, masculine actions is what get you girls...The man that get laid: is the man that goes for what he wants; is the man that move things forward with women; is the man that doesn't hesitate to escalates.

But beyond that...For men, being truly the prize is about having Self-Respect.
When I talked about being Respect Focused and NOT being sex focused when interacting with women, some of you misunderstood me.

Essentially, what I meant by being respect focused was "Being the fucking prize."

See, for as much as you are all about getting the shining vagina, you will be a slave to your emotions. Because when you're pussy focused and she denies you the pussy, you feel like a loser. You can't be at your most powerful behavior when you are pussy focused.

When I'm interacting with attractive ladies, I'm naturally cocky, ballsy and care less. I give off this "I don't give a Bleep" vibe. Ironically, this is simply because I'm not pussy focused.

Once a man stops seeking the overrated treasured vagina that the media has programmed him to worship, then he will truly become free and he will truly be the prize. And as a result, he will easily get the pussy.... Because the less value you place on something, the easier it is to get.

This is not rocket science.

You have to give women the opportunity to treat you like the prize. Men are the ones often trying to demonstrate value to the girl, doing things for her and trying to behave right towards her--so they can 'get' her.

But the mode for changing your game with women, is to start making them do things for you and making them behave right towards you.

Let her do things for you.. it doesn't matter what she does, it can be snapping you picture; it can be reading something for you; it can be cooking for you; it can be running an errand for you...it doesn't matter. But my point is, The more she does things for you, the more she view you as the prize to be nurtured.

Being the prize inherently rephrase to having respect for yourself and placing high value on your time and effort : because a prize doesn't waste his time trying to woo a woman who isn't giving him the vibe he wants. He would immediate NEXT her.

You are as valuable as your alternatives: the more female alternatives you have, the more you'd feel like the prize.

Having more female alternatives naturally makes you the prize.
Once a woman sense that you have other alternatives, she tends to place more value on you. One legit way to demonstrate to a woman that you have other female alternatives is to--IMMEDIATELY NEXT HER if she is showing lack of interest in you or she's not giving you the treatment you want.

Stay blessed brothers.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Luminouz, where are thou?

Calibrator,?

Nerostealth01?

CAPSLOCKED?

Lordcassy?

Pukkalolo, I sight you.

Saviolamemphis?

Dierich5?

Smartb0y?

Someoneschild2?

et al.

Stay well bros.

More Respect to you brother... You are the MAN

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
ubunja:
yes and what attracts a woman changes as she goes through various stages/phases in life... What a woman considers an Alpha/masculine man changes constantly. A younger woman in her 20s will call that reckless drug dealer throwing around cash an Alpha and masculine man and chase after him for the fun and the chance to spend money. But that same woman in her 30s will vomit at the thought of getting with that same drug dealer throwing around money cause now she wanna settle and start a family and suddenly wants a man who's careful with his finances and is prudent and knows how to properly budget. So suddenly that quiet boy who lived a life of economy and careful spending is what she considers a "real man" now and she starts calling out the drug dealer as childish and immature.

#Fact. You've said it all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
ubunja:
yes and what attracts a woman changes as she goes through various stages/phases in life... What a woman considers an Alpha/masculine man changes constantly. A younger woman in her 20s will call that reckless drug dealer throwing around cash an Alpha and masculine man and chase after him for the fun and the chance to spend money. But that same woman in her 30s will vomit at the thought of getting with that same drug dealer throwing around money cause now she wanna settle and start a family and suddenly wants a man who's careful with his finances and is prudent and knows how to properly budget. So suddenly that quiet boy who lived a life of economy and careful spending is what she considers a "real man" now and she starts calling out the drug dealer as childish and immature.

That same woman in her 30s is acting that way unwillingly simply because her smv has plummeted....if nature didn't tell her "time up" with aging then she would kwantinue

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Agelastus:
How did we get here?

If there is any guy try to uncover the lie they have living since only God know,
Them ladies will roast him.
Mek perish jare

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2022
I'm good bro.. hope u are fyn bro. Just being kinda busy lately...
CaveAdullam:
Luminouz, where are thou?

Calibrator,?

Nerostealth01?

CAPSLOCKED?

Lordcassy?

Pukkalolo, I sight you.

Saviolamemphis?

Dierich5?

Smartb0y?

Someoneschild2?

et al.

Stay well bros.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:14am On Nov 25, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by freedomchild: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Skepticus:

I'm archiving this. This quote is deeper than it appears on the surface #AWALT
me too

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IwasNeverGone: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2022
This thread is a blessing, believe it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2022
ubunja:
Please, Every guy here must already know this......
well am glad to say, i had ask a girl out in october 2019 grin she accepted when December came she didn't even talk about buying clothes or anything for her but in the midnight of new year which is the following year she called me to wish me happy new year and later said she love me.
I was just surprised but i didn't say mine back because i don't believe in her love.
I don't let my guard down against her as she is the fine and smart girl.

As y'all always say here men hold commitment and women hold sex.
That commitment i don't give her she once said am the only strong guy she ever dated.
Because i can't be controlled.

AUTHORITY: BE MANLINESS TOWARD WOMEN AND OTHER THINGS

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2022
DAY 329, REDPILL 2022

Any day can be the best day for you to start as a man. It can be tomorrow or next. No pressure. Just you on your lane.

But time is not on your side. Your energy is going down. You are getting more distracted.

As a man, you must take the bull by the horn today.

Authority: Sped up.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2022
tosaino95:
well am glad to say, i had ask a girl out in october 2019 grin she accepted when December came she didn't even talk about buying clothes or anything for her but in the midnight of new year which is the following year she called me to wish me happy new year and later said she love me.
I was just surprised but i didn't say mine back because i don't believe in her love.
I don't let my guard down against her as she is the fine and smart girl.

As y'all always say here men hold commitment and women hold sex.
That commitment i don't give her she once said am the only strong guy she ever dated.
Because i can't be controlled.

AUTHORITY: BE MANLINESS TOWARD WOMEN AND OTHER THINGS
on new year's eve almost every girl becomes a hoe. I can't be the only one who has noticed how on the 31st
of December afternoon to evening girls are just easy. You'll even meet girls roaming aimlessly on the 31st just looking for something... someone...some action......

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Karlifate:

You gerrit.

Women can't function alone, that always want to belong.

That's one of the reasons why they're usually amazed about how a man can enjoy his company alone, without feeling lonely.

So, they try to copy men, but in the long run, they end up being frustrated.

a man is born lone wolf while women born wolves.

I can see the truth in what you're saying because am living alone and they are these neighbors of mine girls living together about five of them.
I come out of my room like a guy that just fvck a girl finish or win a lottery everytime,
the only time i feel alone is when konji hold man or when i find it to get food and these situations hardly happened.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2022
YOU'RE ARGUING WITH ME BUT YOUR WOMEN KNOW THIS TRUTH. BUT SINCE YOU SERVE THEIR SELFISH INTERESTS THEY KEEP THIS A SECRET AND MILK YOU UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO NOT BE A "REAL MAN" FOR A REAL MAN IS THE ULTIMATE LOSER. INSTEAD, BE A "MAN" WITH FOCUS, PURPOSE, GRACE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOUR FAMILY WILL BE PROUD OF. NEVER TRY TO PROVE YOURSELF TO ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF BECAUSE TRYING TO PROVE YOURSELF TO YOUR WOMEN IS A PROFITLESS ENDEAVOUR FOR YOU, AND IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL A BIGGER REAL MAN COMES ALONG TO REPLACE YOU WITH BETTER PROOFS. IT'S REALLY AN ENDLESS CYCLE, BUT YOU DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE IN IT.

A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 50X DAILY. DON'T BE A REAL MAN FOR THESE LOTS.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2022
JESHAL:
Women with entitlement mentality sha
Na stupid man i blame

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2022
SOZINN:

Chief this guy you quoted and that Labadi is the same person. He just created another moniker to complement and agree with himself, he couldn't even be creative with it. One is 69 the other is 59 grin

I think he is trying to indicate his age or something grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Labadi69:

You must be a slowpoke if by now you cannot tell how I write. Yamayama fall on that your dull bald head there. Tueh! angry
I think you will be good as laughing stock for me whenever Am in though of life

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Faber:
you can only be lonely and depressed as a guy, if u are broke and lack purpose in life.

I wonder for him, you eat anytime you want you do things how you like without restrictions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A4alpha: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2022
ubunja:
problem is genuinely good men don't turn these women on. A lot of the good guys rely on CHARACTER as their selling point. But arousal and attraction has nothing to do about your character. Why? Cause what a woman first sees when she looks at you is YOUR BODY not your personality, not your behaviour, not your character. Your body is the first attraction. The bait. That's what affects her pucc first. Your personality she'll only learn when she starts talking and interacting with you. Good guys oftentimes lose from the get go cause their presentation- body, dress, mannerisms- scream "gentleman" when it must scream "I'll tear that pucc up.!"

You need to look like you can fucc a woman's brains out. just by the way you look, dress and act. Sadly good men don't give that vibe. Cause they appear too nice, too caring, too considerate. A woman has a hard time imagining him tossing her around the bed, pinning her to the walls and folding her in 20 different positions. He seems too gentle to be that freaky. But that's the freaky sex that women dream about. When women look at a gangster or a thug, his fierceness and his passion and aggressiveness,, all they can think about is "damn if only he brings this fury to the bedroom, he'd surely murder this pucc!"
It's why women think men who are always angry are good in bed. And it's why your woman will sometimes provoke you or start a fight with you just before bed - she's trying to get that raw passion out via your anger so that you'll really handle her, like be really aggressive with her. But a gentleman could never.
This is my first comment on this very TRP page.

Fuq all ya TRP family for putting up this enlightenment page and for dishing out this piece from baba and founder of this page Ubunja de Pin_pin master I say WAKA!
Mahn this page made me understand that I'm perfectly normal, thought I was sick until I came across this group. Y'all too much.. phew...
TRP is golden FACT!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2022
A4alpha:

This is my first comment on this very TRP page.

Fuq all ya TRP family for putting up this enlightenment page and for dishing out this piece from baba and founder of this page Ubunja de Pin_pin master I say WAKA!
Mahn this page made me understand that I'm perfectly normal, thought I was sick until I came across this group. Y'all too much.. phew...
TRP is golden FACT!!
it's an amazing thread we got going on here, too bad GLYCOLYSISS abandoned his creation. Guy your energy is bombastic. We look forward to reading your contributions.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2022
ubunja:
on new year's eve almost every girl becomes a hoe. I can't be the only one who has noticed how on the 31st
of December afternoon to evening girls are just easy. You'll even meet girls roaming aimlessly on the 31st just looking for something... someone...some action......

Women are known for this game of self-gain because it is what it is.
Well i never come across a girl that bill me in either December or Normal months maybe it's because of how i deal with them

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
A4alpha:

Mahn this page made me understand that I'm perfectly normal, thought I was sick until I came across this group.

while I do agree with everything you said I should tell you that the fact that you met similar minds on the internet or real life doesn't mean one is or isn't sick. I could just be one shares the same sickness with some other groups of people. There are Nazi, white supremacists, pedophiles, zoophiles etc sites and chatrooms on the internet in fact Telegram app made me realise there's a group for everything and some videos you accidentally see on innocent groups with accompanying links to join them would shock you to the marrow and people are not only joining those groups in droves but I'd also assume they're discussing taboo things there too. Sick people abound and internet can help them meet other sick people and create a community around their sickness which makes them think they're not sick.

I repeat I agree with you though but I just have to say it

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I was listening to a conversation between two girls who work at a saloon near my place of work .
Girl A, who was still below 25 and extremely pretty with enough load both front and back was telling telling her colleague that even though she's not ready to marry yet but she'd like to marry someone between the ages of 28-35 and that any man older than that is too old for her.
Girl B , Who was in her late 20's was telling her that it is quite difficult to see a man below 30 who's ready to settle down.
And the argument went on and on.

I was listening and due to the knowledge of the redpill I was able to understand that Girl A was still living in a fantasy due to the fact that she was still very young, attractive and probably still have a lot of male attention, while girl B had already started facing reality because she was older and was definitely looking forward to getting married.

I listened carefully and got to realize within myself that this thread has not only changed the way I view women and relationships but everything in life as a whole.

I would have liked to say more about and incident with my boss and that same pretty girl A I talked about but that's a story for another day...

TRP IS LIFE.
this is why i once said as for me if i ever want to wife any girl she would be 18 to 22 once she is above na chop and clean no time

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2022
tosaino95:

Women are known for this game of self-gain because it is what it is.
Well i never come across a girl that bill me in either December or Normal months maybe it's because of how i deal with them
true,, some guys have that raw player touch. Nice. The lesser men have to struggle with leechers. You're a real G.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by A4alpha: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

while I do agree with everything you said I should tell you that the fact that you met similar minds on the internet or real life doesn't mean one is or isn't sick. I could just be one shares the same sickness with some other groups of people. There are Nazi, white supremacists, pedophiles, zoophiles etc sites and chatrooms on the internet in fact Telegram app made me realise there's a group for everything and some videos you accidentally see on innocent groups with accompanying links to join them would shock you to the marrow and people are not only joining those groups in droves but I'd also assume they're discussing taboo things there too. Sick people abound and internet can help them meet other sick people and create a community around their sickness which makes them think they're not sick.

I repeat I agree with you though but I just have to say it

See my teeth grin
I show you teeth because there are things I know about me that know one else does excerpt it's made known to you. To cut the long narrative short.. TRP is by default but can be acuired aswell. Meaning some are born redpilled while some learn redpill.
The End..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2022
tosaino95:
I think you will be good as laughing stock for me whenever Am in though of life

Oga your English is very bad. I can bet everything say you be agbero wey collect phone for bus stop wey you dey collect shandy from innocent bus drivers and conductors. Yamayama nack your agbero head there. Lazy youth angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: arinzos(m), chukshobayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.