Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2774336 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 6:36pm On Apr 27
Rukevwe999:

Virginity is not an indicator of a successful marriage. Not everything in this world is black and white, there are context to many things. Some girls are virgins because they're either ugly or haven't just gotten the opportunity to have sex. What matters in this case is her morality and her view of relationship, family life,and sex.
If her past matters, then yours too should.

You just d contradict yourself. Virginity is a good indicator.

You are talking about morality. So girls wei d sleep around before marriage get morals. SMH.

Her past matters. Man and woman are not the same and they will never be.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27
benzics:

Are we not saying the same thing? Is money plucked from trees? How many men have 2k to spare for sex?
Sex is still a rare commodity for a man, because he doesn’t get that easily, unless you’re of the opinion that money can be gotten easily for everyone.

Does a woman need to pay 2k to have sex? Even the ugliest women get sexual advances from good looking men, can you say the same for an ugly man?

Gold is highly valued because it’s rare, not because it’s shiny, a rare commodity that people love is a highly valued commodity.

Sex is to man what Gold is to humans(Gold is rare).
Sex is to woman what Sand is to humans(Sand is everywhere).

Come back when men can get sex as easy as women, till then, keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Sex is not gold for a man. We're just obsessed with it that's why. It's easy to get, believe me. Men have more opportunities to have sex and be aroused than women. Most men's life are just controlled by sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27
TheGidRedpiller:
This is TheGidRedpiller.

*Yes, I'm back.

*Yes, I'm more matured.

*Yes, I'm still a Redpiller, but I'm now one with a whole lot more experience.

*Yes, there are a whole lot of upgrades that needs to be made to the TheGidRedpiller's branding.

*Yes, I have a lot of stories to tell, and I WILL TELL THEM.

* Tomorrow At 10AM On The Dot, i will be live on Nairaland, I will be posting my first topic in 52 weeks.

*This is a call to action, go out there and let every Nairalander know that TheGidRedpiller is BACK, and as a matter of fact, he never left!!

See you all tomorrow.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
grin grin Welcome back, bro. Glad you are still on your red pill journey. I am curious to hear what you have to tell us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27
monerozi5590:

You just d contradict yourself. Virginity is a good indicator.

You are talking about morality. So girls wei d sleep around before marriage get morals. SMH.

Her past matters. Man and woman are the same and they will never be.
I'm not contradicting myself, just trying to clear the hypocrisy and black-and-white thinking many guys are adopting. As I said before, there are context to certain things, don't rush into judgement without trying to find out full information. People loose their virginity for different reasons nowadays. And the women who sleep around, don't they do it with other men like us? Or do they disvirgin themselves?
Look, the world has lost its innocence when it comes to sex. Virginity or non virginity, someone without a proper mindset on sex, marriage, or family building would make a bad spouse. And our mindset drives our actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 7:39pm On Apr 27
heartofcity12:
Cold approaching or chosen method, anyone should do what suits them. I personally do both, chosen has a high rate of success, cold approach doesn’t.. moderation is key though. In all honesty, I’ve been so cold with females since I took the redpill and I often opt for the ‘chosen’ method, at a point I stopped approaching girls because I didnt want to deal with any of their bullshit anymore, I felt it was too much pedestal to just cold approach a girl that may turn me down on the long run until I made peace with myself and told myself it isn’t that deep and maintained a balance, these days I only cold approach when I’m with friends or when I notice girl seems nice and not full of herself, I try to look their face, demeanor and how they walk before I make my approach.

Of course there are girls you sometimes cold approach that will end up having very high interest in you than you even expected, I’ve had such girls in the past and even the present. And there are some you simply end up deleting their numbers, I’m a pro at deleting numbers when I notice she’s not giving a good vibe, I don’t have time for nonsense. Cold approach doesn’t make you become a simp to girls since you’re already redpill aware. If she’s not into you, you simply let her go. Overall being chosen at first sight still stands the best but it’s understandable when you don’t wait for the girls to choose you all the time, you can try to choose/approach too, moderation is key in whatever you do. This is my own take on this anyway, guys should do what they’re comfortable with. Just don’t simp or get manipulated.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 7:59pm On Apr 27
Rukevwe999:

I'm not contradicting myself, just trying to clear the hypocrisy and black-and-white thinking many guys are adopting. As I said before, there are context to certain things, don't rush into judgement without trying to find out full information. People loose their virginity for different reasons nowadays. And the women who sleep around, don't they do it with other men like us? Or do they disvirgin themselves?
Look, [b]the world has lost its innocence when it comes to sex. Virginity or non virgin[/b]ity, someone without a proper mindset on sex, marriage, or family building would make a bad spouse. And our mindset drives our actions.

Just imagine the bolded. Mehn! So this is the kind of girls you want us to marry because the world has lost its innocence what it comes to sex?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 8:07pm On Apr 27
Kai

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaido: 8:48pm On Apr 27
97.19% of Nigerian ladies are into prostitution.

They will fvck you to buy a wig, fvck another nigga to buy a clothes, suck numerous sizes and shapes of cocks to start a business, they can even allow borisksy to drill their asssholes.

I pity men wey dey marry hookup b!tches.

Spits.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingEarnest(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
Kaido:
97.19% of Nigerian ladies are into prostitution.

They will fvck you to buy a wig, fvck another nigga to buy a clothes, suck numerous sizes and shapes of cocks to start a business, they can even allow borisksy to drill their asssholes.

I pity men wey dey marry hookup b!tches.

Spits.
If she no f#ck oh
If she no suck
Who go pay for her wig and handbag grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:53pm On Apr 27
Men and women were designed differently,each with their roles and characteristics.

But you'll still see some funny people (simps and women) try to compare and integrate these two mediums.

Can water mix with oil?

Modern belief has white washed their mode of thinking/logic.
They simply exist to serve the feminine imperative.
Zero sense of identity.

I read a funny post were one was simply contradicting themselve.

See simps exist to balance the triangle of life.
If it was just men and women,chaos would ensue especially in this our current age.

Thankfully,simps are always available and in excess supply to save these retired hoes.
Women with no value. Like help me understand this, what kinda value will she instill in her kids(not your kids simps cuz she'll still likely cheat)

These are the type of women that push their children to do Yahoo yahoo rituals and prostitution.

After all, it's nothing to them,they lack value and morals.

Young man,if not for yourself,at least do it for those innocent kids you'll bring into this world. Marry a woman with solid morals,ee get why

A used product has zero guarantee.

It can expire tomorrow despite you handling it with great care.

A new phone you just bought,you know:

How many times that phone has fallen down.
How many times the phone Brain has been flashed.
How many screen guards the phone has used.
How many times the charging port has been changed.
The life span of the phone.
Heck, only your information will be available on that device,no prior user ,zero constriction whatsoever.

Yet some still braggingly go for what has so many dysfunctionality.
When such device crash,they wail and blame the device model instead of their extremely poor choice mentality.

Go for what there's at least some level of assurance.
Have you ever wondered what it would have been like if you had used that tokumbo product you praise so much before it actually became a tokumbo product?

Now you understand grin

Stop settling for less.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:49am On Apr 28
Virginity is not an indicator but the rate of successful marriages have greatly reduced in these present times as compared to when morals were been preached and upholded.

The norm is divorce.
It's worn like a badge of honor.

If you lack at least a Bsc in divorce, you're lame as fvck

A big proponent of this their sacrificial syndrome is Religion. So sad

Simply put, religion has been feminized.
It has been watered down.
If you know you know.

Difference between a man and a gullible simp

A simp will always look to society to tell them what to do,what to believe. How to breathe air. A simp is always guided by a milky wave of emotions.
Remain small,they too would experience menstrual pain.

A man on the other hand has gone through a phase of self reflection, cleansed himself off society mombo jumbos, makes decision born out of internal fortitude,self awareness and the likes.
A man is never guided by emotions.

From my SS, i stop taking that fella seriously when I saw "VIRGINITY IS NOT AN INDICATOR"

HYMEN THAT WAS PUT THERE BY MOTHER NATURE AS AN INDICATOR TO SHOW CHATISTY,PURENESS OF HEART, FAITHFULNESS AND ALL OF THAT GOODY STUFF this oga is saying otherwise.

Seeing is believing and the number one thing you can use to gain some level of rest of mind since you can't read minds you chose to brush aside.

Still on the SS
WHAT MATTERS IS HER VIEW OF MORALITY AND RELATIONSHIP
Of course bro,her view automatically shifts when she rakes up enough body counts for 10 generations.
She then proceeds to become a member of one church where she's certain to see guys with like minded mentality such as yours that'd wife her up.

She ended up eating her cake and having it.

Or so she thinks grin(next topic)

These kinda guys need to test the bitter sweet nature of women before their faculty can be properly adjusted.

Like I said, simps will always rationalize everything,provided it doesn't benefit them😂.

I rest my case.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emodeee: 12:52am On Apr 28
TheGidRedpiller:
This is TheGidRedpiller.

*Yes, I'm back.

*Yes, I'm more matured.

*Yes, I'm still a Redpiller, but I'm now one with a whole lot more experience.

*Yes, there are a whole lot of upgrades that needs to be made to the TheGidRedpiller's branding.

*Yes, I have a lot of stories to tell, and I WILL TELL THEM.

* Tomorrow At 10AM On The Dot, i will be live on Nairaland, I will be posting my first topic in 52 weeks.

*This is a call to action, go out there and let every Nairalander know that TheGidRedpiller is BACK, and as a matter of fact, he never left!!

See you all tomorrow.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Trouble maker🙂. Welcome back. All feminist will not like it that you are back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:12am On Apr 28
Hoes excess supply

Virgins limited supply

Men limited supply

Simps excess supply.

Nature always find a way to balance itself.
Excess hoes for excess simps.
Just as limited Men for limited virgins.

It takes a man to govern a woman properly not a simp.
A simp indulging with a virgin would only ignite the hoe in her due to her quest for finding an actual Man.
Safe to say,value must match value.

Simps,stick with hoes please 🙏

Weak men create hard times - Hoes excess supply

Hard times create strong men - Men limited supply

Strong men create good times - Virgins limited supply

Good times create weak men - Simps excess supply.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IAmHim1: 4:24am On Apr 28
In the first picture, the man is LEANING INTO the woman while the woman is LEANING AWAY from the man

Leaning into and leaning away sounds like a contradiction oxymoron but pay attention to this message I'm passing

In this first picture, both the woman and man failed the Green Line Test.
The woman IS SUPPOSED to lean into her man to SHOW Submission WHILE THE MAN maintains a straight figure resembling a rock...that tree that doesn't get moved by petty breeze to SHOW Dominance

The woman, by leaning AWAY from her supposed husband has just revealed a body language that shows she won't be submissive to him in marriage AND the man BY LEANING INTO his wife has revealed his body language that he will submit to the leadership of his wife

It may sound like I'm blowing things out of proportion but body language works. It's the reason why you feel someone putting his or her hands in their pocket either

1) Has something to hide
2) is protecting something valuable

Like you just feel it. Either ways, it sends a message: This person can't be fully trusted because he/she might be hiding something

And the best way to display honesty and trust is BY REVEALING YOUR HANDS. That's why in interview or dates, you gotta show your hands once a while to send a message that you are being transparent...that is "i'm not hiding anything. You can trust me and we can bond like white on rice"

**There's nothing like black rice. Have you ever seen one lolzzzz***

Women read body language better than men and these subtle display of dominance or submission matters and will matter in the long run

Like your seat position during a date: As a Dominant Man with strong leadership qualities, you must sit in a position that easily makes you see the door of your date venue. This way, you can easily see the threat that may walk into the room FIRST and act in ways that benefits you and your woman first.

This is the standard for military men. They must sit in a position that they can easily see the door. That's why you never see a soldier sit in a position that shows his back to the door UNLESS he is sitting with his fellow comrades

Even while entering bus or UBER with your girl: She must be inside the vehicle first and if there is an open window, it must only be in your sit position and not hers. The car door window of her sit position should be closed while yours should be opened in case of a threat that may want to access her by invading the car window of her position

Even while trekking with her: she stays in the inside of the road while you stay on the outside. Ask questions if you're not getting it yet

So far, the BEST TEACHERS for body language, speaking and reading, are:

1) Alpha Rivelino, Twitter, Green Line Theory

2) Shayna Wahedi, YouTube. (He uses scenes from Suits and Peaky Blinders to pass his message)

As you were fellas

JESHAL007:
Kai

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 6:52am On Apr 28
Uptheante:

In so many instances, their husband doesn't need to be broke before they go back to the street. In such cases, they may claim that he's not satisfying them on bed or he's not giving them attention or they don't know what came over them or it's the devil's work.
There are so many of such women fucking their gateman, drivers, pastors, Alfas, their husband's " nwa boy" ( apprentice) , their office colleagues, bad guys in that area, etc; while their husbands are still very rich & are providing all their needs.
The thing is, they are already used to so many different kinds of dicks that they can't be satisfied with only their husbands dick
They are so irredeemably damaged beyond repair unless through a miracle.
Funny enough, they always exhibit the signs of ashawoness but their husband is too foolish or naive to notice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 7:15am On Apr 28
JESHAL007:
In so many instances, their husband doesn't need to be broke before they go back to the street. In such cases, they may claim that he's not satisfying them on bed or he's not giving them attention or they don't know what came over them or it's the devil's work.
There are so many of such women fucking their gateman, drivers, pastors, Alfas, their husband's " nwa boy" ( apprentice) , their office colleagues, bad guys in that area, etc; while their husbands are still very rich & are providing all their needs.
The thing is, they are already used to so many different kinds of dicks that they can't be satisfied with only their husbands dick
They are so irredeemably damaged beyond repair unless through a miracle.
Funny enough, they always exhibit the signs of ashawoness but their husband is too foolish or naive to notice
Oga, you copied & pasted my comment on the sexuality thread. Courtesy demands that you at least give me credit for that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 7:18am On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Oga, you copied & pasted my comment on the sexuality thread. Courtesy demands that you at least give me credit for that

I would review it now
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 7:31am On Apr 28
monerozi5590:

Just imagine the bolded. Mehn! So this is the kind of girls you want us to marry because the world has lost its innocence what it comes to sex?

But if "the kind of girls I want you to marry" offers you free sex without any consequences, you will collect na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 7:38am On Apr 28
Rukevwe999:
Sex is not gold for a man. We're just obsessed with it that's why. It's easy to get, believe me. Men have more opportunities to have sex and be aroused than women. Most men's life are just controlled by sex.

Men have more opportunities to have sex than women you say? Spoken like someone who truly knows nothing about what they’re saying.

See, I’m not encouraging men to be promiscuous, I’m just putting into perspective how men and women view each other based on sexuality.

I love analogies 😁

Now imagine you own a company, and you have two salespersons, A and B. A and B are given the same products and quantity to sell to customers. Let’s say the product quantity is 20.

Salesperson A comes back after selling 15 products, he sold them at the right prices and even made his own personal gain along the way.

Salesperson B comes back after selling 15 products, he sold them at prices even less than the cost price, he basically just said yes to whatever offer people were offering just so he could make sales not minding the loss his actions will cause the company.

Now, as the company owner, do you reward A and B the same because they both sold 15 products?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 8:00am On Apr 28
Wotowotoman:
Una go dey shout redpill up and down but to reason logically una no fit. How can you take seriously a man that says it’s okay for a man to sleep with all kinds of women but a woman is a Hoe when she does the same? You guys are idiots!
Bro, no waste your data on people with this mindset. They are guys who barely have sex or never had one at all. It pains them that women, especially the ones they desire,have sex with other men except them. They await that glorious moment in the future when they've become high valued men and these women have become wasted and regretting why they didn't choose men like them years ago. I'm not supporting sexual immorality but many of these guys are not after a virtuous woman or a stable marriage yet, they want sexual dominance. They'll gladly disvirgin any girl and lead her to hell if it's for free and soothes their ego and libido.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:52am On Apr 28
benzics:

Men have more opportunities to have sex than women you say? Spoken like someone who truly knows nothing about what they’re saying.

See, I’m not encouraging men to be promiscuous, I’m just putting into perspective how men and women view each other based on sexuality.

I love analogies 😁

Now imagine you own a company, and you have two salespersons, A and B. A and B are given the same products and quantity to sell to customers. Let’s say the product quantity is 20.

Salesperson A comes back after selling 15 products, he sold them at the right prices and even made his own personal gain along the way.

Salesperson B comes back after selling 15 products, he sold them at prices even less than the cost price, he basically just said yes to whatever offer people were offering just so he could make sales not minding the loss his actions will cause the company.

Now, as the company owner, do you reward A and B the same because they both sold 15 products?
Stop wasting your precious time on trolls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:11am On Apr 28
monerozi5590:
Her past matters a lot. Don't allow society to deceive you.

A virgin is a good indicator of a successful marriage.
[b][/b]
If you find a good/ decent woman with traditional values, keep her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature: 11:12am On Apr 28
monerozi5590:
Her past matters a lot. Don't allow society to deceive you.

A virgin is a good indicator of a successful marriage.

If you find a good/ decent woman with traditional values, keep her.

Marrying a Virgin is good. But even virgins do turn out to be witches at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:12am On Apr 28
JESHAL007:
Kai

This one dey find okpo to nack as konji don nearly finish him life. Tomorrow now you go talk say na only virgin you wan marry and that modern women don spoil finish as dem dey nack up and down.

Bloody hypocrite just talk true say e dey pain you as the girls no dey look your side. Yamayama fall on that your face wey be like potopoto angry

1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 11:18am On Apr 28
benzics:

I love analogies 😁

So is this why your 40 year old father married your mother at 14 years old? The search for a virgin? Would you not agree that your father is a pedo? 🤔
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 11:33am On Apr 28
PinkNature:

Marrying a Virgin is good. But even virgins do turn out to be witches at the end.

We all know that there are exceptions to every rule. I will rather take my chances with a virgin than a none virgin.

When we say things like this, we are talking about the likelihood or probability of it happening.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JESHAL007: 11:34am On Apr 28
Wotowotoman:

This one dey find okpo to nack as konji don nearly finish him life. Tomorrow now you go talk say na only virgin you wan marry and that modern women don spoil finish as dem dey nack up and down.

Bloody hypocrite just talk true say e dey pain you as the girls no dey look your side. Yamayama fall on that your face wey be like potopoto angry

Foool, redpill deals with sexuality, I'm exploring every avenue to deepen my redpill lense, If I see redpill sense in ashawo threads or group as long as it is male centric , I join to learn more about how men are weakened by their libido, it's a good learning experience

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Robnectar(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28
benzics:

I love analogies 😁

Woah, sorry bro. I feel your pain. I'll put you in my prayers, that God should open opportunities for you to score chicks abundantly. May you have the kind of anointing that would make girls leave their their boyfriends when they see you. Go forth brethren,sex shall never be like gold for you anymore.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by benzics(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28
Rukevwe999:

Woah, sorry bro. I feel your pain. I'll put you in my prayers, that God should open opportunities for you to score chicks abundantly. May you have the kind of anointing that would make girls leave their their boyfriends when they see you. Go forth brethren,sex shall never be like gold for you anymore.
It’s how people come online and project their lives on others for me 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:06pm On Apr 28
What have you people been saying about me here?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EreluRoz: 9:33pm On Apr 28
Gist of martinez39s (a chubby boy who was bullied during his secondary school by women because he was chubby then), caveadullam and Luminouz coming very soon

Which of them should we start with? Get your popcorn ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daharry(m), sutst and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.