Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) (102234 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Obalatule: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

You mean these claw-faced kinsmen of yours? I agree.
Odiegwu, you can't pass your barbarity to igbos.....Tiger face marks are exclusive to your ewedu ugly black kinsmen...just imagine

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
UFOTID68:
There are very large structures and intimidating houses at abiriba.

They love to acquire massive plots of lands and build gigantic edifices.

even the Average abiriba man wants to live in a duplex.

The spirit is just so so amazing !

Beautiful people.
grin grin grin Abiriba tried sha, but Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's Village is the best village in Africa, you can never see sand anywhere, everywhere in the Village is tarred.

She was even begging other villages in Umuahia to allow her tarred their roads. That woman is one in a million. Someone needs to go to her Village and confirm it.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Oniranu, Alatenu Oshi, show us your nkanbę, skull minning village let's compare and contrast.

Oloriburuku, omo Iran kiran....go back to your village bastard....internally displaced bastard
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by NkemChukwudi: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Mugu! They're doing business here in Lagos and not idle unlike your people that are slaves in their own land.

Doing business? All these poor wretched refugees from Igbo land roaming the streets of Lagos? Mumu mugu!
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Gamesmart: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
raker300:
A seemly humble town in Abia state is getting much attention as it’s exotic, scenic habitat is put on display.

Beautiful place but extremely poor drone-camera work.

We want to see the houses and compound, not landscape terrain.

Poor!
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dpharisee: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tinubu should remember his roots o grin
Iragbiji no be Lagos cool

4 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Abiriba1stson: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
The most senseless comment of the century. Congratulation bro.

lanryfunky:
A great percentage of indigenes of that town are into rituals and drugs...Owners of lots of those houses are dead due to one terrible thing or the other..

4 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Maobichek: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool proceed from fake/substandard product.God dey watch Una*Not hating on ipodo yweets*
. Abiriba mostly imports stock fish and all kinds of clothing material, one thing about Abiriba is that they help their brothers alot. Uche Jumbo is from Abiriba and most of her films, she will always feature Kalu Ikeagu (Abiriba too). Abiriba travels alot but they can't forget their village all the ceremonies like Church weddings are always held in Abiriba even if the person lives in London. One negative side of Abiriba is that they practice matriarchy hence their sons are not always allowed to marry outside Abiriba, thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Titugirl(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good job OP, I've always wanted to see what the place looks like.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by coolangel54(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
I do follow this place to Amaekpu. Haven't been to Abiriba though.
raker300:
Abiriba is lovely

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by leokid866: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Oga please show us a village in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo that is better than Abiriba. Abeg...
A short trip to the redemption camp will put you to shame, though it's not a village it's more like a local government on its own, and knowing your people you will say it is your tithe and hoil money we used to build it......anyway I continue sipping my tea.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sagay212:
Lol...senseless low self esteemed, cursed biafr.aud monkeys. They must always find a way to compare themselves with their masters. Small London indeed. You get small London na him you dey run come SW con sell gala, do olosho, sell fake drugs and kidnapp people.

You are being encircled in your own land, you dey here de yarn opata.
The Chinese that are in every nook and cranny in Nigeria, including your village,did they tell you its b/c they're lacking anything in China?
Coscharis and co also hawked gala but look at them now.
Their agemates who were doing owo mi da then are still doing the same owo mi da till today.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
You are right, Orji Uzor Kalu's Village is even more beautiful than that of Abiriba
not true ooo

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by NkemChukwudi: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hedonisco:

Lagos has population and access to the biggest port (Apapa), which is = money. These 'Igbos' know their business. So don't think they are in Lagos for the love of Lagos culture or for the enjoyment of the damned mega slum. It's about their money, and they are profiting big because they keep their eyes on the bag. Don't get it twisted.

Oga seaport dey port harcourt na? Closer to igboland ..........and there is another one close by. So why the fixation with Lagos?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dande55: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dande55: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
....Abiriba

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Badonasty:

Oloriburuku, omo Iran kiran....go back to your village bastard....internally displaced bastard

Olori pęlębę, Ómó lo' ogogoro! If we go back hungry will finish you die, i swear....you people will end up inside baba Ijebu shop.

Elébi......just look at his tribal marks like "Ologbo Iya Aliu"

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dande55: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dande55: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Olori pęlębę, Ómó lo' ogogoro! If we go back hungry will finish you die, i swear....you people will end up inside baba Ijebu shop.

Elébi......just look at his tribal marks like "Ologbo Iya Aliu"

Iya e, baba e, iyalaya e, Babalan baba e ati iwo fun ra e koni dafun gbogbo yin kpa po....e no go better for your generation if you don’t leave Lagos before the end of this week
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Kinjikitileking(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
raker300:
A seemly humble town in Abia state is getting much attention as it’s exotic, scenic habitat is put on display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

I lived in umuahia all my life ...
everyone knows Abiriba nau.. the village known as small London... then we have igbere and Ohafia too!!!! people from there get money ... come and see fine fine edifices .... them try

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Maobichek: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Orji Uzor Kalu really tried in that village, that's his village, but that place is not the real small London In Abia State.

The small London in Abia State is where I currently reside. Below is the picture
. Hmmmm!!! Orji Uzor Kalu is not from Abiriba but from Igbere. Abiriba is in Ohafia LGA while Igbere is in Bende LGA. Abiriba is unique because so many of their ppl are doing well and travels more than Igbere ppl where Orji Uzor Kalu is the centre of attraction, if you visit Bende and Ohafia LGA during Christmas, you will confirm that money is good.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
leokid866:

A short trip to the redemption camp will put you to shame, though it's not a village it's more like a local government on its own, and knowing your people you will say it is your tithe and hoil money we used to build it......anyway I continue sipping my tea.

Egba mi o........redemption camp kor, redemption camp ni. You think you're talking to a "Johnny just come" abi? I was born and bred in Lagos and I've been to almost all south western states and villages, right now, I'm in Igbęsá village, after Lusada in Ogun state. I can tell you that in Igbesa there's no rural electrification, the only place I saw electricity is in Lusada and there I was surprised to see Igbos owning shops ranging from auto parts, building materials and electronics while the Yoruba indigenes are on the road collecting Owo Ilę.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by much123456(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
stacyadams:

Nwane
Kaa
.wnane jokwa
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
Odiegwu, you can't pass your barbarity to igbos.....Tiger face marks are exclusive to your ewedu ugly black kinsmen...just imagine
[/s]

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ezennwa(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maobichek:
. Hmmmm!!! Orji Uzor Kalu is not from Abiriba but from Igbere. Abiriba is in Ohafia LGA while Igbere is in Bende LGA. Abiriba is unique because so many of their ppl are doing well and travels more than Igbere ppl where Orji Uzor Kalu is the centre of attraction, if you visit Bende and Ohafia LGA during Christmas, you will confirm that money is good.
Yeah, Abiriba is unique but not the best village in Abia State. There are awesome Villages in Abia that look like a city

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nooel1: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Badonasty:

Iya e, baba e, iyalaya e, Babalan baba e ati iwo fun ra e koni dafun gbogbo yin kpa po....e no go better for your generation if you don’t leave Lagos before the end of this week

You see.......Òmò oni ranu! No single respect for your elders, little wonder you guys used sticks and broken bottles to chase your Òba away from his palace. Òmò baba ologogoro......Onitalika Oshi.

He pain am wella.....

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bluffly:
Sense of slavery and poverty. Simple put it that it's a place to behold and stop saying small London.

That's what they naturally call it.... not because the news hit Nairaland..... it's their name and they live it....they serve classy wines for occasions and not malt cool, although nobody will force you to believe..... you can chill out in that area during festive season and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Obalatule: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Keep decieving yourself and typing rubbish on Google..... I wonder how many Igbo people with tribal marks you ve met grin, Scratch face ugly dunce!!

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Eke40seven(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maobichek:
Yes, OUK is from Igbere. Just as beautiful... Alayi-Igbere-Abriba is a continuous stretch of towns/"villages".... I guess that's why he was confused. You can walk from Igbere to Abriba and from Igbere to Alayi.
Also, the dialects are pretty the same... People from outside the state or even these two local govt can't tell the difference between the dialects.. only people from these three towns, in addition to may be Item can tell the differences based on the dialects.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Tinubu should remember his roots o grin
Iragbiji no be Lagos cool

I hope you'll also remember that you may be born in Lagos, this is your home

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
Keep decieving yourself and typing rubbish on Google..... I wonder how many Igbo people with tribal marks you ve met grin, Scratch face ugly dunce!!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.