Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) (102241 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
Tinubu and all the other politicians should come and see what ' home town' is all about . Igbos are not their mates.

Why? Because of a few houses and someone's estate?

That's the reason for all this chestbeating?

Anyway sha, dem don tok am say, the person wey no reach another person farm go talk say na im papa farm big pass.

Celebrate your small "London" without dragging other people abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by OtunbaChibok(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Went to work in this town like 8 years ago.

I was speechless.

It was indeed a beautiful village.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairaland mods are biased,
Why do they keep showing us pictures of Aba instead of Umuahia,
Is Aba the capital of Abia State
Meanwhile Umuahia

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by adetayoonas(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
This book was written by an Abia author from that area
Pls go and read the book titled "Born twice"- from demonism to christianity" by Kalu Abosi and hear what the author said about Abiriba village in Ohafia local govt.
A lot of deep revelations.
Pls don't envy other people's wealth.
It is a book everyone must read.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ngozioma:
Why do they keep showing us pictures is Aba instead of Umuahia,
Meanwhile Umuahia

This thread is about Abiriba, not Umuahia. Don't derail it

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Abiriba people managed to turn their village into a massive estate without any government help or anybody in politics, Meanwhile this is Tinubus home town

Since we are posting pictures, let's remind ourselves what the rest of Aba looks like, shall we

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Tecord1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hamilton1:
Believe dis news at ur own Peril,
De real Abia state
This news is real. Don't try to derail this thread cause of your jealousy. The govt. May be bad but he people care about their home. This is ABIRIBA. Small London.

7 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
moneyissweet:
What is mata mma ike? It should be Mara nma nke ukwu.... You people should stop speaking swahili in the name of igbo language.

As original Igbo man, I hardly understand wen abiriba person speaks.

I'm from Imo state, born of an Nnewi Mother, born and raised in Ngwa land with great understanding of various Igbo dialects, what you just wrote above shows me your level of thinking.

But according to Abriba Enachioken ; Mo ha anagbuu afu, oruhale moh idoru goh uka. grin grin grin

Every Language and dialect is unique and beautiful identity of it's people.

To be a complete human you have to respect, appreciate and see things from the eyes of other people.

I'm an Igbo man very fluent in Igbo Izugbe, Olu Ngwa, Olu Abriba/Ohafia/Bende, Olu Mbaise, Olu Owere, Olu Ideato, Olu Ndi Uzo Ulo, Olu Nnewi, Olu Umuahia/Ikwuano, Olu Enugu and a good grasp of other Igbo dialects.

Trying hard to master Nsukka and Ebonyi dialects.

I love the Abriba (pronounced = Ebriba) dialect and the culture of it's people and I nearly married a daughter of theirs, Nde Onuma Onuma at Amogudu if not for Genotype.

Ndi Abriba bukwahu ndi Ezi madu.

Ahiiiiiii Abriba Enachioken!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

This thread is about Abiriba, not Umuahia. Don't derail it
grin grin grin why are you people afraid to show us the pictures of Umuahia They use Aba swear for una
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
Tinubu and all the other politicians should come and see what ' home town' is all about . Igbos are not their mates.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Just shut up N go to abia development thread

Abia development thread is nothing but scam.

There's nothing in abia state to support that as good people of abia state are against that lies.

Stop giving abia governor moral not to work for his people.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Midex88(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:

You should be able to say that about umuneochi, bendel etc
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Tecord1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Since we are posting pictures, let's remind ourselves what the rest of Aba looks like, shall we
. this thread is not about ABA. Its about Abiriba. Even the ABA you are talking about is not all bad. So stop this cause its borne out of jealousy.

5 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Obalatule: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Na you Sabi, i'v said what I said
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

Abia development thread is nothing but scam.

There's nothing in abia state to support that as good people of abia state are against that lies.

Stop giving abia governor moral not to work for his people.
They are scam as they are not project in abia ? Or what are u saying
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

Arindi! With the sea port in Lagos your brothers are still the one offloading those Igbo containers whenever it lands.

Oloshi! Don’t digress go back to your ‘rich lands’ and leave us alone you fucking hypocrites...go and develop your ‘cities’
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ngozioma:
Why do they keep showing us pictures is Aba instead of Umuahia,
Meanwhile Umuahia

Instead of thanking them for waking your leaders up ehh?
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

Instead thanking them for waking your leaders up ehh?
grin grin grin Hahahaha
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by hisgrace090: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

They are scam as they are not project in abia ? Or what are u saying

Yes they're not as the few that are available were overly photoshopped.

Why doing that when abia state that I know deteriorates.
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Do dey still eat people there?

1 Like

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by NACE13: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
The only problem I have with Abiriba people is that they don't like to marry outsiders. You hardly see any Abiriba man or woman marry outside Abiriba. I am very sure they'll soon run out of people to marry and start marrying their first cousins or even distant relation. If an Abiriba man speak here, omo, I dey always laugh. Always sounding like they are coughing and sneezing at the same time. Abiriba kaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Kennyswag: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Savage
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obalatule:
Abiriba people managed to turn their village into a massive estate without any government help or anybody in politics, Meanwhile this is Tinubus home town

The comparison isn’t necessary! Let’s try and concentrate on our own!
Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Rebuke: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
greenmaster:
Abiriba and cutting Human heads. hmm

Tell us more abeg. Do they also cut goat heads too?

Just wanted to know if they are the one that cut the one on your dp too? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Dande55: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you're not rich in abiriba, you're considered an outcast.

It's always been this way from time immemorial.

Anyway, i no see any brown roof display here o.

3 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba city is just one of the best Acities in Nigeria. Every person from Abriba strives to make it in life and they love their home. I dust my cap for you guys. Most guys from there are silent billioniers. Another city is Nnewi. Too rich

5 Likes

Re: Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) by Ezennwa(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
adecz:

One funny thing about Abiriba is
that, with all the modern buildings &
amenities, it doesn't have hotels for
lodging & you can hardly find a restaurant!!

I went there for an occasion a few years
back & almost got stranded in getting s
place to lodge.

We finally got attached to a business
tycoon that gave us his guesthouse to
stay & spoiled us silly with all the
entertainment modern guys crave.
I can't go into details, but we had a blast,
since many daughters of eve from surrounding
higher institutions were around to
lively up themselves wink wink wink
hmm!

You really enjoyed yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.