Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. (21923 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by ghettokid1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stupid group
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Divinesucess: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

https://thenationonlineng.net/return-to-apc-group-tells-atiku-saraki-dino-tambuwal/

Not strange, same dance since 1999.
By 2022 the educated youths will still split across party lines to return them to power.
They (political class) are united to dominate us.
We (masses) are divided to make it possible.
After September 19th, I'll quit public online discourse about anything politics, for good.
Nigeria is a conquered territory whose citizens think they're free because they can make noise online.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Goldp5988(f): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Okuda(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mraphel:
grin
I see saraki and Atiku in APC before the year runs out

how and why? Atiku has a better chance of getting the pdp presidential ticket than in ApC so tell me why exactly he qould want to go back there?
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Okuda(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Divinesucess:
Please someone should help me, I am hungry, lost my job due to covi19, been hunting for job for a while now, no success but will continue until God answers my prayer, although I plan starting a little business but no capital yet, Any amount will be welcomed, I have run out of food and credit collection from people.
God bless you with more opportunities and grace as you help me, please mods have compassion on me.

63 23 52 79 64
F i d e l i t y

what of your old acc? hunger never catch you reach.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Mccullum: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you are seeing staging of one group says this or that on politicians, it could be they are the ones that sponsored such event in order to look like as if, ; not them really wish to return but the people persuaded them to return to APC... grin

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by proprince(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kukuma turn Nigeria to one party system then. IIIIdiotssss
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Taiwojon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nonsense!!!!!!

why do APC want them back. I taught they say atiku is from Cameron and saraki is a thief.

APC abeg i beg una oooo.

make una leave them for us joor.

apc and unstable
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Successmind(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
A plan towards one party system of government...
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by micflo28(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
They are hunting for presidential candidate. I prefer Atiku as our president over Tinubu. Viable individuals but with a terrible past
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
So that their sins could be forgiven.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Favourchris(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
omenka:
Never trust these guys.

My governor once contracted people to mount a road block on his way to Abuja to prevent him going to Abuja. He told the press protesting youths denied his convoy passage,hence he missed out on security meeting in Abuja.

The leader of the protesters is today a special adviser to him.

Maybe these ones were set upso that once they eventually leave the pdp, they'd claim their people forced them to.

Smh.

This is why I said Nigeria will never get better. Even those complaining about corruption, are doing so because they didn't benefit from it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Timatayo1: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awon were....mad people
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Ngozioma(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92808214:
Make e no better for dat kind group, wherever dem dey!

Forward ever, Backward never.

To a new and better Nigeria we go.

STARBOY, we dey with you.
grin grin grin Who Be Starboy

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by ajailer(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is obviously sponsored by Atiku and co. to test the waters. Political prostitutes jumping from one party to another as it's only our money and the power they are after and not the well being of the masses.

We the masses should be wiser by now to say NO to politicians like this; only people with no ideology will be changing parties as if they are changing clothes. Atiku won't make a meaning in APC but give them more bad names, so he should just glue himself to PDP where the chance are there to be the party's presidential flag bearer come 2023.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by grandeoj09(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
APC YOUTHS said this ,but will NIGERIA YOUTHS speak out . Not social media politics o ..
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Seunolakunle678: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning. Sign up with the link below.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin

Wrong headline, you should change it to

"How the North intend to retain power in 2023 by installing Atiku as president "
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by berrystunn(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
New party coming up
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Dapson73(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bad news to Gov Godwin Obaseki, Mr Eyitayo Jegede and Rotimi Amaechi, if you know you know .
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by kalu61(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92808192:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

For more jokes, Text Atiku to 419.

Why are you not praising your dad at Aso Rock. Amaechi is not abi
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by kalu61(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dapson73:
Bad news to Gov Godwin Obaseki, Mr Eyitayo Jegede and Rotimi Amaechi, if you know you know .
See how Obaseki de give you headache. The news holds no water. A youth wing ranting
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Ratedgang: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thieves returning to a more stealing ground. If you’re a real person stop supporting fake polithifcians.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Sleekfingers: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
If they return to apc. Then tinubu or saraki would be our next president......saraki stand a better chance. Bunch of corrupt politicians....
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Promoter2: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na so
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by nedu666: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
omenka:
Never trust these guys.

My governor once contracted people to mount a road block on his way to Abuja to prevent him going to Abuja. He told the press protesting youths denied his convoy passage,hence he missed out on security meeting in Abuja.

The leader of the protesters is today a special adviser to him.

Maybe these ones were set upso that once they eventually leave the pdp, they'd claim their people forced them to.

Smh.

Yoruba man claiming to be from benue

We the north central crew ve arrived
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Mraphel: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okuda:

how and why? Atiku has a better chance of getting the pdp presidential ticket than in ApC so tell me why exactly he qould want to go back there?
You won't believe it but it will happen. It was buhari that made them leave in 2019 but they'll surely return
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by freeborn02: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92808192:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

For more jokes, Text Atiku to 419.

Yet, the. APC you say is better is now asking the thief to Coman join them.

That should tell you what is left of your dignity and that of your party.

Mannabbgrills, you have lost it. People on this platform don't think you have any honour left in your life anymore.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by euniselfyahoo: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
There is freedom of party please. You that still in APC start running now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.