Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. (21924 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by dona2us(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
APC The recycling party for thiefs i just wonder when all these political party will go for fresh breed for a better progressive change. Well sha make God help the masses
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:
Why must they return to APC? How can the country grow when you have the same criminals recycling back and forth in different positions.

If they return or stay it’s thesesame rouges anyways. I just hope wherever they are they fear God and do this country right by good and accountable leadership. I don’t care if it’s Apc or Pdp at this point. Unless if we have a 3rd Force.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Those names are already ATIKULATED in PDP..... grin
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by EMMY76: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Even if they all decides to return back to the apc it still won't save the apc from the coming doom of the party.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Royalfurnitures: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't think they will return for some reasons, even if others return,Atiku won't

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by earnit1: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
oh
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by eallstar: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stylishcone:
To-do what...

Of course to increase the ASsociation of Past Criminals. Vultures feasting on the wealth of this nation.

The Day of reckoning is coming .
U are mistaken, its called "Association of Present Criminal"
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mark ma word,Atiku will b d 1st to return.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by jrusky(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oh really but these ones were never original apc members so what the hell are they saying?

So you guys are still busy talking nonsense whereas tyranny is going on daily basis?

Apc my foot. So if they refuse to join you will charge them N5M for hate speech and death sentence for plasphemy of someone who his existence can not be proof till today
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Patrotism: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saraki Yes! but not Atiku. Atiku's ambition won't allow him return to APC because he can't achieve it in APC.

I see saraki and Atiku in APC before the year runs out[/quote]
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Patrotism: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mraphel:
grin
I see saraki and Atiku in APC before the year runs out
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by executive12: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bunch of clowns. Who in their right mind would consider joining a party of liars, crooks and terrorists sponsors.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by precious1967(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
everybody now in one chance bus, road to dictatorship.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by nobone(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Apt!!!

omenka:
Never trust these guys.

My governor once contracted people to mount a road block on his way to Abuja to prevent him going to Abuja. He told the press protesting youths denied his convoy passage,hence he missed out on security meeting in Abuja.

The leader of the protesters is today a special adviser to him.

Maybe these ones were set upso that once they eventually leave the pdp, they'd claim their people forced them to.

Smh.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Avalon25: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
How do you struggle to become president for so many years only to become the worst president ever?!
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by israelmao(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigerian political vicious circle.
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by Davryme(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
If this is the progress we are already experiencing
pls we don't want again.
E don do

Aprokodaughter:

https://thenationonlineng.net/return-to-apc-group-tells-atiku-saraki-dino-tambuwal/
Re: Return To APC, Group Tells Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal. by orisa37: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
DON'T RETURN OR YOU WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CHINA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.