Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) (33304 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
roundman:
PDP supporters forming as APC supporters decamping to PDP una try,clap for yourselves.

Where's the 3 thousand?

Yeye people.

I don't expect a sitting governor to be doing this after 3 1/2yrs.

I'm not sure all of them at the rally, including the governor entourage, are more than 300.

2 Likes

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Harrykn: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
when you start developing six packs
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by danduchi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
You must be dream if you think Obaseki is losing this election

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
danduchi:

Time will tell.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
With all these news you ppl are making us to read by force. If Obaseki did not win come September 17, hmm. Relax n watch, you will not. I support Obaseki though. He matched(crapped) Oshiomole.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hotfreezer:

The funny thing is that the fools supporting Obaseki online can't vote in Edo.
To them Naira land kids, the election is a joke, maybe they expect to see Anthony Kabaka, and his Brother Osamede Adun on the internet ranting?
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inkling:
Really!
So, people up there are up to 3k?
That's why politics is sweet. cheesy
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by danduchi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:

Time will tell.
e go shock you
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Hotfreezer: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
To them Naira land kids, the election is a joke, maybe they expect to see Anthony Kabaka, and his Brother Osamede Adun on the internet ranting?

I just hope when Obaseki loses, he doesn't go back to Lagos, he proceeds directly to Onitsha, Abakaliki or Nsukka. Lagos is not Edo and he must never come to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by bizhop01: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Game Of Throne cool
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by 4tomandchi: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oshiomohle about to be floored again. Obaseki all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
danduchi:
So Obaseki former APC Governor, can defeat the Party APC?, nobody in PDP Edo State trust Obaseki, how many Senators, or House of Representatives members have voiced support for him? did you see the dignitaries that visited Edo State last week for APC? do you know how many private jets flew into Benin City over the weekend?, nobody can fight Oshomhole & Captain Hosa working together politically in Edo State, that individual is a dead rat scampering for fresh Air, and safety.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hotfreezer:

I just hope when Obaseki loses, he doesn't go back to Lagos, he proceeds directly to Onitsha, Abakaliki or Nsukka. Lagos is not Edo and he must never come to Lagos.

MC Olu Omo will be waiting to receive him.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Danwakae(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rebuke:
Good. Let the show begin......

I only hope APC will be honorable enough to let the election be free and fair.

Nothing surprises me anymore though. The last Osun State election comes to mind.

Is APC against APC , that's what many of u don't know ...our leaders are wiser
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by rolams(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
And them say this man no do anything. APC dey craz!

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Lagos State is his home, Afrinvest and Primus Bank are all headquartered in Lagos State, all his friends Dangote, Otedola & Co all live in Lagos State, Chairman Oshiomhole plucked him from obscurity, and made him, who he is, which is always true, the ones you bring closest will always betray you, but will always come back to beg, it’s just the way of life. Judas Obaseki.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by rolams(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
So Obaseki former APC Governor, can defeat the Party APC?, nobody in PDP Edo State trust Obaseki, how many Senators, or House of Representatives members have voiced support for him? did you see the dignitaries that visited Edo State last week for APC? do you know how many private jets flew into Benin City over the weekend?, nobody can fight Oshomhole & Captain Hosa working together politically in Edo State, that individual is a dead rat scampering for fresh Air, and safety.

Funny you! Edo where PDP has two Senators abi?

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:

I've not been seeing those PDP aspirants that stepped down for Obaseki.

Could that be their end?
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
rolams:

Read before you reply, which of the Pdp Senators from Edo State has endorsed Obaseki? Since Omorege Ogbeide collected his 300 million Naira for dropping his gubernatorial bid, has he endorsed Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Danwakae(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:

Time will tell.

With what I saw in 2019 election in Benin , and what I am seeing here in Edo north, walahi , Oshobaba will win with federal might like Kogi, tho may not be without many casualties...but without federal might , what happened in Rivers and Akwa Ibom will repeat itself in Edo...so unfortunate for Oshobaba ... Thief steal power from him oga thief.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Majority of those who voted for Ize Iyamu in the last Edo state governorship election are going to vote for Obaseki this time around. Obaseki has more support and love from the people in this election than the previous one. It's going to be massive victory for our darling governor Obaseki.

September 19 here we come with our voters card... I Can't wait to cast my vote!!!

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
rolams:

Are the 2 Senators and Reps with Obaseki?afterall they're on recess?

They know that Obaseki will end their political career if he wins.

Remember, he has no respect for Party leaders. Watch how he will make those he met in PDP to regret ever given him their tickets.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Ikmonie92: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Austino50:
Hmm only 3 thousand, those must be the one's who orchestrated the porported Oshiomhole ward APC impeachment, though they are very irrelevant right now, they have got no choice but to move to PDP cos APC won't contain them again with the current political events going on in Edo state right now.
And where do you belong ofuekpe?

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:

I've not been seeing those PDP aspirants that stepped down for Obaseki.

Could that be their end?
The pdp Ogas in Abuja don’t recognize Obaseki as any pdp political leader in Edo State, only the hungry pdp members in Benin city running around like headless chickens begging for crumbs, after been starved for 12 years recognize him.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by favor914: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:

Are the 2 Senators and Reps with Obaseki?afterall they're on recess?

They know that Obaseki will end their political career if he wins.

Remember, he has no respect for Party leaders. Watch how he will make those he met in PDP to regret ever given him their tickets.

Time will tell.
The way he betrayed Oshiomhole & APC, only a Fool won’t know, he will do the same thing to PDP, selfish goat face. Hypocrites never win, APC his great party, which he praised Buhari will teach him a serious lesson in election rigging, no honor amongst thieves.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Autotech312(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Comedian2019:
Recamping parties

I'm still saying it...Nyamiri's will finish Obaseki. This yeasterners are very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by scopusng(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good one Obaseki who is doing ward to ward campaigns.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hotfreezer:
3 thousand supporters squeezed inside half plot. Obaseki must think everyone is stupid like those iporks supporting him.
who count them?
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by oshorstan(f): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
I see the Members of the House of assembly joining POI. Only one man is standing with GGO and that is Hon. Marcus Onobun representing Esan West 1 Constituency.

go n mark it
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by Correcto: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
How do you even know this?
roundman:
PDP supporters forming as APC supporters decamping to PDP una try,clap for yourselves.
Re: 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll just say my own, Edo people, be wise, learn from benue state and southern kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others / Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.