Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (416 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by SaintXto(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Morning roomies!
My gf keeps contacting her ex's.

Though I've talked to her About it.... And she's always like: they're just friends and nothing much, which I kinda let go of the worries.

Something happened sometime ago; we were together and a call came in her phone ("Michael"one of her ex's) and refused picking the call even after I told her to... But then I picked the call and gave the phone to her.... She then collected the phone angrily... And sounded rude to the guy.... So after the call, I queried her why she acted that way and she said.... She doesn't like talking with him often... That she picks his calls once in a while... Then I asked her: you do not like talking to home often, then why still have his number? But then she said.... Just to know that he's the one calling...
After all, we sorted out things and all that.

We'd exchanged our phones for like a week or so....
She was with mine and I was with hers....

Went through her chats though (unlike me)
Got to her chats with her ex(''Michael"the one that called the other time) and I read the chats.... The guy always complaining that she doesn't pick or return his calls.... And ignoring him and all sorts...

Before all this..... We've had a discussions really about her ex's and things that really happened. So base on our conversations, I'd realized that she never loved this particular ex (Michael) at all.... Could be an infatuation or just to use him get off her previous relationship.

She told me about this particular guy she deeply loved though (Williams) he actually dis-virgined her.

So, I asked her why she and Williams broke up and she said.... Just like that... That things weren't just working out so they decided to part ways though she regret till today for giving him her virginity. She even cheated on Michael with Williams... And I asked why she never confessed to Michael about it.... But she said she was planning on breaking up with Michael... (She never loved him)...

So back to the chats.... I was curious about Williams tho... So I wanted reading their chats....

I did finally..... I noticed that she's been the one always engaging the chats....

Just two days ago, we had a little issues.... Tho sorted out....she gave me her phone for a little while, then I opened her chats.... And then, I saw their chats again(more recent) like the days we had issues tho....

As normally.... She chatted him up first (Williams)
And she was like: Williams, m bored....

And the guy was like: what should I do to get you out of the boredom?

And she said: I don't know o.......

Please house.... What's your take?

M damn worried! Thinking of letting go already........ Comments please
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Advice Needed Please by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm...
There is a reigning word now called "simp".
Look it up...I think it defines you.
And I also think the word "LovePeddler" defines her.

But the good thing is that you compliment each other.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by Bennysam: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Oga there's possibility that she will go back to him again because she still love him , my advice is, talk her about it but if she repeat it again don't take that relationship serious let it be for sex only
Re: Advice Needed Please by RapistOnBail: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Advice Needed Please by SaintXto(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Bennysam:
Oga there's possibility that she will go back to him again because she still love him , my advice is, talk her about it but if she repeat it again don't take that relationship serious let it be for sex only

I've actually had a talk with on this with herr....

I personally, I do not keep my ex's close! No matter what we shared and that's because I do not ever wanna compromise things with herr...

And she was like: not everyone is like you.
Re: Advice Needed Please by TOMSY(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2020
OP. How old is your girlfriend?
Re: Advice Needed Please by IamDavids: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2020
I no understand this your matter as I dey read am, on God.

E tire me four times, two for front and two for back like VENZA....if your girlfriend matter dey worry you, build a firewall around her FENCE HER....
Re: Advice Needed Please by SaintXto(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2020
TOMSY:
OP. How old is your girlfriend?

Re: Advice Needed Please by MAGG0T(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy

Just watch how f00ls would come here to Misuse the word "SIMP"... this is de latest development in this forums. Just how the used " CLOUT" till it became irrelevant.

So Baba, u are dating Joromi, the earlier u explore her honeypot, and flee for ur life to a girl who has something better to offer to u, the better..

You are simply wasting ur time on a manipulative HOE.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
SaintXto:
Morning roomies!
My gf keeps contacting her ex's.

Though I've talked to her About it.... And she's always like: they're just friends and nothing much, which I kinda let go of the worries.

Something happened sometime ago; we were together and a call came in her phone ("Michael"one of her ex's) and refused picking the call even after I told her to... But then I picked the call and gave the phone to her.... She then collected the phone angrily... And sounded rude to the guy.... So after the call, I queried her why she acted that way and she said.... She doesn't like talking with him often... That she picks his calls once in a while... Then I asked her: you do not like talking to home often, then why still have his number? But then she said.... Just to know that he's the one calling...
After all, we sorted out things and all that.

We'd exchanged our phones for like a week or so....
She was with mine and I was with hers....

Went through her chats though (unlike me)
Got to her chats with her ex(''Michael"the one that called the other time) and I read the chats.... The guy always complaining that she doesn't pick or return his calls.... And ignoring him and all sorts...

Before all this..... We've had a discussions really about her ex's and things that really happened. So base on our conversations, I'd realized that she never loved this particular ex (Michael) at all.... Could be an infatuation or just to use him get off her previous relationship.

She told me about this particular guy she deeply loved though (Williams) he actually dis-virgined her.

So, I asked her why she and Williams broke up and she said.... Just like that... That things weren't just working out so they decided to part ways though she regret till today for giving him her virginity. She even cheated on Michael with Williams... And I asked why she never confessed to Michael about it.... But she said she was planning on breaking up with Michael... (She never loved him)...

So back to the chats.... I was curious about Williams tho... So I wanted reading their chats....

I did finally..... I noticed that she's been the one always engaging the chats....

Just two days ago, we had a little issues.... Tho sorted out....she gave me her phone for a little while, then I opened her chats.... And then, I saw their chats again(more recent) like the days we had issues tho....

As normally.... She chatted him up first (Williams)
And she was like: Williams, m bored....

And the guy was like: what should I do to get you out of the boredom?

And she said: I don't know o.......

Please house.... What's your take?

M damn worried! Thinking of letting go already........ Comments please

If she's confident enough to give you her phone to read her chats then I see no reason for you to be worried
Re: Advice Needed Please by Bennysam: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
SaintXto:

I've actually had a talk with on this with herr....

I personally, I do not keep my ex's close! No matter what we shared and that's because I do not ever wanna compromise things with herr...

And she was like: not everyone is like you.
My brother take or leave it , she is nor actually into you, she's using you as spear
Re: Advice Needed Please by nuelsam: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
mtcheew....gtfo

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You / After 8 Abortions And Damaged Womb, Boyfriend Dumps Girlfriend Of 7-years /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.