Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Does She Really Deserve Another Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Deserve Another Chance (449 Views)

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Does She Deserve Another Chance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by Netcry0(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2020
I broke up with her and now she's beging me she will change that change is constant. This is someone who i have given so much chance , this are what i don't like about her. She's someone who loves doing notice me everywhere she go each time we go out , she's always want attention from People each time we go out. Have been dating this gal for 6months now yet i don't trust her because of all this, i keep asking my self if she's with me and she shows all this character what more could she be doing when I'm not around , this is a gal I'm planning on settling down with for the rest of my life and secondly i think her mum will try and control d marriage because she's her only daughter.
Re: Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by Netcry0(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2020
have been datiing her for months now yet i don't trust her, each time i think she and her mum are just using me , she's the only daughter of her mum and each time we have an argument she always tell me to forgive her daughter but still yet I'm not conceive i don't know of this is because she's the only gal have done so much for. I just keeping having the mindset that she and her mum could be using me. My parents already told me that her mum look like someone who forces the gal on me and that if i marry her the mother may control the marriage , i was even suprise when my mum was saying this because i never told her that
Re: Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2020
since you are not comfortable with her behavior,leave her now so as to avoid bigger problems later.But will you be so weak to allow your mother in-law control your family?Dont be a weak man and never allow a situation that will make you one
Re: Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by robinso01(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Leave her, there are lot of other girls outta there, wey fit ur personality and meet ur likeness.
Re: Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by longetivity(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2020
op abeg link me up with d babe
Re: Does She Really Deserve Another Chance by Zayttoven: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2020
She will change?
Aren't you seeing the change this government promised?
Didn't it end in tears?

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Caught Doing It In A Bus [ Watch Video] / How To Make Money Online Writing And Reading Sex Stories / What Ladies Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.