Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? (21291 Views)

Can Some Men Ever Change? / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by 2extremes(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kindly share your thoughts on the above topic. In a relationship, should a cheat be given another chance? Do they ever change?
You can also share your experience after catching or being caught cheating? Did you change after?

8 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by kazyhm(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Once someone that is supposedly love you exclusively cheated on you.......just move on with your life

You can't get a second chance to make the first impression..........

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by mathong: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
A cheating partner will always cheat whether physically or spiritually grin

The truth is that, 90% of all relationships has a cheating partner...just that some knows how to play safe than others.

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
In a relationship, the only thing u can do to a cheat is to forgive and let go..... If u forgive and accept such person don't be surprise that such act can repeat it such.. It's not different from a lady saying she will change a drunkard... E no possible mehn... Only God changes people

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Maziodanz: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
They don't... Never you forgive a cheat!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by humilitypays(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Unfaithful ladies whose vagina always itches them and causing them to be scrambling for available dicks to scratch their vagina do change if they finally get a good dick that scratches every nooks and crannies of their vagina.

But you see male cheats, we no De change because we are not doing it for pleasure alone, we are doing it for fun, to while away time, to kill boredom and to keep company. So male cheats never change unless they catch HIV and on their death bed shocked shocked

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by praiseneo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
I love her sincerely and I’d help her with her flaws.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
No they dont

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
They will not change until they give their life to Christ, they need to be free from the demon manipulating them, any man that is a womanizer cannot change because he is acting under the influence of a demon.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Buho(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Even if I forgive, the trust is gone for good

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
angry

It is a knotty issue. My landlord is a rich man... very rich. A very friendly and social man he is. He recently bought a lexus for his wife...and places madam on N50k monthly allowance (according to their Nephew who lives with them). Food money and money to fuel her car is different. But Oga also has some girls outside. Almost everyone around knows this. Personally, it was one of the girls who showed me her WhatsApp chat with Oga. However, I can't tell if madam knows.

Assuming madam sees Oga with one of these girls, do you think she should forgive him?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Synord(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021

IT DEPENDS

This topic is tricky and it is safe to say forgiving a cheat determines on certain circumstances and the peculiar scenario in which the cheating occurred .

There’s no reasonable excuse for cheating . As such , i will not delve into the logicality or excuses a cheater might come up with no matter how logical or reasonable such excuse might sound .

However, there are two major elements to know if a cheat will do better

1) Remorse
2) Efforts

There are so many things you can do to see if they are truly remorse . Most cheaters that apologize are only remorseful they are caught and not because they cheated .

One of the ways to know remorse at times is if the cheater confesses by his or her volition . They come to tell you they cheated and pour out their mind . This shows that their conscience is dealing with them and they can no longer cope . Most of these people are remorseful and realize that they have made a mistake .

You can ask them to do certain things like cutting off the person they cheated with , confessing their cheating act to another person that can hold them accountable or even seeing a therapist or counselor and they will gladly do it .

2) Efforts

If he or she does show efforts to do better , they will most likely cheat . If you react to things they do and they constantly say “ is it because I cheated “, they will most likely cheat “.

Genuine efforts to do better include seeing a therapist , cutting off bad friends or influence, spending more time with you , being more spiritual , talking about temptations with you etc .

If this two elements are seen , then it is better to forgive . No one is perfect . Forgiving doesn’t mean continuing a relationship , it is starting an entirely new relationship . The trust must be built from the scratch.

It is hard but it’s not impossible .

God help all our relationships and marriages Z amen

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by DonX001: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cheats never change.
Maybe like 1% of them do, but the percentage is insignificant relative to the whole population.
If you marry a cheat hoping the person will change, you're OYO.
Never marry someone hoping the person will change, that is one of the commonest causes of broken marriage and divorce.

16 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Aden777(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
For the whole world, na only 10 of we men no dey cheat...
Me and the rest 9...
Mind you, the rest 9 no dey earth, na other planets dem dey.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Synord(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmn maybe
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by alphaconde(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
its hard for them to change

I think if u love a cheat u should be patient with them or live with it

meanwhile to sum its just a bad habit and it does make them love u less

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by CrazyCrane: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
They don't change lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Don't even bother to waste your time. Save yourself from future heartbreak and disappointment. Have been there and I know how it is. People who has cheating in their DNA will surely cheat no matter how hard to try to stop them. Don't waste your time on cheating partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
A Leopard never change it's spot.

We always wonder why people go into a relationship when they still wanna sleep around cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nicklaus619(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Once a cheat always a cheat don't be fooled to believing otherwise cool

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Bossontop(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021

18 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by fdigital(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
No one is perfect and you could have acted even worse if put in similar
situation the cheat finds his or herself.

7 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by slawormiir: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
they never change

angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by AntiWailer: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
No they dont.

They will only devise smarter means of not being caught.

That is why when they are crying , they are always particular about how u knew.

A cheat will always be a cheat. You can choose to live with it but don't be deceived that they will ever change.

Nothing can change it, a lady once brought her BF's car to come and fck my Corper friend when i was serving.

if u like steal for them, it won't stop them from cheating if they were born cheats.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nope
They don't change, it is embedded in their DNA...
Keep forgiving them and giving them a second chance, they will take it that you are weak and not man enough..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by ACE1010: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
A cheat is like a Cameleon...he or she only changes his or her skin and behaviour. Never take back a cheat.
, I repeat never take back a cheat!! cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by IamWonderful: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Give them chance at your own peril unless GOD decided to change them or they are taught unpalatable lesson, cheating is a choice not an incident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by deleka: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
REGISTER NOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) / See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.