Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Adultery Law Suit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery Law Suit (268 Views)

I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery Law Suit by blacktall: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Can some sue spouse or spouse fuckmate for adultery in the law court?

Suit not against me.

Against another person
Re: Adultery Law Suit by Skmoda360(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bros....is this about you or someone else? undecided
Re: Adultery Law Suit by lightangel65i(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
blacktall:
Can some sue spouse or spouse fuckmate for adultery in the law court?

Suit not against me.

Against another person

Nope even in most developed countries you can't, highest you can do is divorce, and since she is at fault if you were in us you will be entitled to most half of her net worth
Re: Adultery Law Suit by emkz: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you want free legal advise, the minimum you owe us is to provide the full details of your case. You did not mention which country this happened, nor did you mention if it was a man sleeping with someone's wife or a woman sleeping with someone's husband, or if it was a homosexual relationship.

There are countries and instances where you can sue the fellow adulterer/adulteress; for example. In Nigeria, if your spouse hoodwinks you of money and hands it to his/her concubine, you can sue both parties for obtaining by trick. If they have connived to defraud you or kill you, you can sue them. If it was only sex, there are instances where you can or cannot sue the co-adulterer/adulteress.

I advise you advise your friend to clear himself if he has been sued. Note that if he lies and the person who sued is able to lead evidence to show he was involved, he can be jailed for perjury (certainly not for adultery). I wish your friend well in his career of sleeping with other people's wives/husbands.

(1) (Reply)

Flee! / Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) / This Is For Ladies. Spice Up Your Appeal On The Dance Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.