Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? (2780 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Lagos1991: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
When did you realize that your partner really loved you? What was that one act of kindness they showed that cemented the love?

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by loadedvibes: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
I haven't realized yet.. when I do.. I would tell you.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by fati2001(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
just now.
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by donbachi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
The day she caught me with another girl.after the girl left,she went to the market,bought soup ingredients,prepared sea soup,we ate together and had gud sex..i proposed 2 months later.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by decatalyst(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92810784:
I haven't realized yet.. when I do.. I would tell you.

Please shift, let me sit beside you.

I brought popcorn along.
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
donbachi:
The day she caught me with another girl.after the girl left,she went to the market,bought soup ingredients,prepared sea soup,we ate together and had gud sex..i proposed 2 months later.
Is this fiction

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Is this fiction
dis was the same reason i had with my teacher..she said i should write a comprehension about my self..after i submitted it..she say na lie..na u,u don come ur own.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Chike4all: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
All her ways tells it, the one that touched me was a risk she took to visit me during lockdown around April. This girl got to the PH-Aba boundary which was heavily locked, stayed there for hours and couldn't pass. I even told her to return back,

She took courage, entered a canoe and sailed through. That was her first time of passing through any water via sea. She can't swim and have never done that. Very scary because many people drown into that river that period.
Baby I adore You.
God knows I love you more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Booked
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
I remember in 2007,it was a rainy day nd chilly... This girl was with me, so we started cuddling and caressing ourselves, but when I realised I loved her was when she gave me head for like 2hrs straight up, after that she rode me mehn. . The feeling was like smoking arizona! taink u!

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Vyzz: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin

When she let me put my thing in her..

Bag when we were going out

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Powerfly(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Westernlove: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
donbachi:
The day she caught me with another girl after the girl left she went to the market,bought soup ingredients, prepared sea soup, we ate together and had gud sex..i proposed 2 months later.

Mumu did you tasted the soup very well to see If she added her Vagina Discharge and Water to the soup. Guy forget you don chop chomching even though you both ate It together, Some ladies doesn't mind, I know some ladies like that who will deal with your stvpid ass calmly and silently. Congrats on your married life though...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by paulolee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
am still waiting to realize mine..

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by ModestGal(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Booked
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by skywalker240(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Westernlove:

Mumu did you tasted the soup very well to see If she added her Vagina Discharge and Water to the soup. Guy forget you don chop chomching even though you both ate It together, Some ladies doesn't mind, I know ladies like that very well. Congrats on your married life though grin grin grin
what do you mean?

are trying to say that local man has been otumorkpolized grin

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by GeneralPula: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mi no get partner,
talk less of loved,
talk less of you,
talk less of realize...

But mi dey here burning tha fresh vegetables..

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Westernlove: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
skywalker240:
what do you mean?
Are you trying to say that local man has been otumorkpolized grin
I love that lady, She dealt with the mumu silently and joyously...... grin grin grin
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by skywalker240(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Westernlove:

I love that lady, She dealt with the mumu silently and joyously...... grin grin grin
why you de call am mumu? E no reach like that na.

but local man dont deserve that kind of purnishment na

although, third legs can be frustrating atimes angry
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Kaykay999(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chike4all:

She took courage, entered a canoe and sailed through. That was her first time of passing through any water via sea. She can't swim and have never done that. Very scary because many people drown into that river that period.
Baby I adore You.
My babe can cross 7oceans and sea my guy I’m still not sure ooh. These creatures dey change like weather

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Kaykay999(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
My babe can cross 7 oceans and rivers to see me.

But my guy I no see love ooh !!
These creatures change like weather.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by thunderfirebubu: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
donbachi:
had a similar experience with my ex. She caught me twice in the act with different girls, both times she never uttered a word, I became scared make she no go poison me.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by JERRY1925(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
had a similar experience with my ex. She caught me twice in the act with different girls, both times she never uttered a word, I became scared make she no go poison me.

Probably she was guilty of the same crime

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Pegi23(f): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Well my bf usually threaten me to delete his number from his phone one day I told the fool to delete my number on his fucking phone. I just can't deal with idiot.

We are no longer dating so yeah this is him showing me love by abiding to my rule(deleting my number)

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Zayttoven: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Girls avoiding this thread because they're dating like 5 guys and they don't know whose love is genuine.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Lagos1991: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Jewel1515(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
skywalker240:

what do you mean?

are trying to say that local man has been otumorkpolized grin

I laugh when I see people claim their partner did not react after catching them with another. The truth is either she is also cheating or she will silently deal with you.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Jewel1515(f): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Kaykay999:
My babe can cross 7 oceans and rivers to see me.

But my guy I no see love ooh !!
These creatures change like weather.
Just be good and I promise you she will not change.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by bestabigaelever(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Samzzy94(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
There was a time I suffered from chicken pox and a lot of my guys were keeping their distance from me, I told my babe to also keep her distance too for that period so that I wouldn't infect her, but she wouldn't hear of such, infact that period she was the one taking care of me, as I had no one around. Well to cut the story short, she also got infected too, and it became my own turn to reciprocate the same kind treatment she bestowed on me...Lol. That incident really cemented the love I had for her.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by mumumugu(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
The day she slept with a guy so I can get a job
Re: When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? by Legendarytonyy: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chike4all:
All her ways tells it, the one that touched me was a risk she took to visit me during lockdown around April. This girl got to the PH-Aba boundary which was heavily locked, stayed there for hours and couldn't pass. I even told her to return back,

Baby I adore You.
That's not love bro, that's madness. A very unnecessary risk

(1) (2) (Reply)

checkout The Only U.S President That Never Married.. / Does This Mean She Is Cheating? / If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.