Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP (19006 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edo: Council Vice Chairman dumps PDP as another SSA resigns from Obaseki govtPublished on August 14, 2020By Timothy Omobude

A Senior Special Assistant from Urhonigbe South ward 8, Faith Obasuyi, at the early hours on Friday, tendered her resignation letter from the services of the Edo State government.

Barr Faith in her resignation letter stated that the recent activities of the present administration led by Gov Godwin Obaseki will not lead to the actualization of development and the promotion of woman and girl-child interest.

According to her, ‘I’m, therefore, not persuaded that the recent activities of the Gov Obaseki administration can lead me to achieving these interest especially when the governor has now abandoned the APC on whose back he rode to power.

This decision is borne out of my desire to join forces with our great party, the APC to ensure the emergence of a true Orhionmwon man as governor come September 19th, 2020.”

Meanwhile, the vice-chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Hon Christian Iweka has also dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the APC.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/14/edo-council-vice-chairman-dumps-pdp-as-another-ssa-resigns-from-obaseki-govt/?fbclid=IwAR2OM0RVa-m5ElUK9a5geL6xdcfy1Qh9mNEQBNBx0IE_vLaX4E69YWGePPg

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
I Pity IPOB Yoots!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Globad(f): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
No shaking ...

Obaseki full ground. cool

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by espn(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shakings dey...Obaseki go soon hug ambode em wife...

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
No shaking ...

Obaseki full ground. cool

I can see tears in your eyes..

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
from the way things are going, even nyamuri flat.head branch of IPOB will dump Obaseki

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by carterguccy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sleepless night for Igbos

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by softeeg: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
oooh! politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Aufbauh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Obaseki is already a Gonner awaiting handover!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Simplyleo: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
carterguccy:
Sleepless night for Igbos
Anything ipob supports always heads for the rock.

Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Sani Shehu and many others.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Remember that these cancellors SSAs are mini governor in their own space.

So obaseki should watch it.

I love Benin people its either they stay or leave you.
No pretending

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by MsAllison(f): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Anything ipob supports always heads for the rock.

Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Sani Shehu and many others.
what about those supported by yeroba Muslims?
Lyon, Ambode etc.?

fact is
4+4=obaseki

kiss the truth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

I can see tears in your eyes..
Keep mastturbating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by firo08(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Who is faith obasuyi?
Someone that cannot win her polling unit. As far as orhionmwon concern is urhonigbe north and south is done and dusted for obaseki

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by drskyfly007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
POLITICSEdo: Council Vice Chairman dumps PDP as another SSA resigns from Obaseki govtPublished on August 14, 2020By Timothy Omobude

A Senior Special Assistant from Urhonigbe South ward 8, Faith Obasuyi, at the early hours on Friday, tendered her resignation letter from the services of the Edo State government.

Barr Faith in her resignation letter stated that the recent activities of the present administration led by Gov Godwin Obaseki will not lead to the actualization of development and the promotion of woman and girl-child interest.

According to her, ‘I’m, therefore, not persuaded that the recent activities of the Gov Obaseki administration can lead me to achieving these interest especially when the governor has now abandoned the APC on whose back he rode to power.

This decision is borne out of my desire to join forces with our great party, the APC to ensure the emergence of a true Orhionmwon man as governor come September 19th, 2020.”

Meanwhile, the vice-chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Hon Christian Iweka has also dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the APC.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/14/edo-council-vice-chairman-dumps-pdp-as-another-ssa-resigns-from-obaseki-govt/?fbclid=IwAR2OM0RVa-m5ElUK9a5geL6xdcfy1Qh9mNEQBNBx0IE_vLaX4E69YWGePPg

lalasticlala Mynd44
Stop disturbing us with all these inconsequential decamping..

Even if the whole state executive council decamps, the ordinary citizens will vote to end GODFATHERISM! 4+4

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity IPOB Yoots!

Why pity them, dem Don carry their bad luck give Obaseki

20 Likes

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by slivertongue: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
APC doing everything to trend including hyping the value of her failed members

4 Likes

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remain

It's like Nairaland is against PDP and obaseki. I hardly see campaign pictures of obaseki on front page. But if it's that of Apc, it's straight to front page

We the good people of Edo state know who to vote for. Elections are not won on social media

5 Likes

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by emmy512: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Unnecessary news from osho iyamu and obazaki camp
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Abudu2000(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Obaseki the only winning governor whose cabinet have all left him alone. Even ambode lost but savaged his political carreer.ambode can still become a president tomorrow and the ppl will vote for him but the way obaseki is going he might never get another shot ever again because the internet is an everlasting achive.

15 Likes

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by godgizzy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
From the way events are unfolding, Obaseki may be decamping too to APC; if all his aides are leaving and his folding his hands and doing nothing, he may be the only one remaining in the party and may have no choice than to decamp also....

Obaseki should widen up his game if not he may end up losing all key players which is very detrimental at this crucial time.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by steeltrust: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity IPOB Yoots!
can u be senseful for once. must everybody who doesn't like APC or buhari an ipob. u zombies re becoming stale wit dis tins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Duru009(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
The defeat gonna be suicidal !!

I can imagine the margin between both !

Just dey pity Obaseki !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by RichBoy247: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay. Right here on Nairaland, I will read "Obaseki's wife and children dump him, port to APC". By election eve, only Obaseki and Nairaland e-voters will be left in Edo PDP

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa In World Happiness Report 2017 / After Buhari's Accusation, Lawmakers Reduce Approval For Taraba - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.