Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video (620 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video by brownsugarvk: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
bbnaija 2020 Prince cried on his diary session on Thursday-video

Big brother naija housemate Prince who is actually the son of a king on Thursday could not hold his tears in his diary session with biggie.

When a man cries over someone. Then you are definitely certain of how important or dear that person is to their heart

Prince burst into tears in the diary room on Thursday when Biggie asked him to send message to any two people that are outside the house.

He said he has been having issues with his elder brother and has been admiring him from a far. He also said that him and his elder brother had a big fight during the last Christmas.

And he wants to use this opportunity to beg for forgiveness. He also said that the big brother house has thought him some lessons which made him realize and appreciate his elder brother’s sacrifices.

Watch the video…
https://globalpint.com/bbnaija-2020-prince-cried-on-his-diary-session-on-thursday-video/
Re: Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmm, such a weak man. They don’t make men like back in my time. We could kill a lion with an arm tied behind our backs. Boys of nowadays cry like girls.
Re: Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video by Zabiboy: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
meobizy:
Hmm, such a weak man. They don’t make men like back in my time. We could kill a lion with an arm tied behind our backs. Boys of nowadays cry like girls.

Do you know that ONE of the reasons females have a higher life expectancy than males is because they Cry when Hurt??
You just came into this world and then the society told you only WEAK MEN cry and you believed...
The only thing wrong about MEN crying is when they are crying for the wrong reason or at the wrong place.
Re: Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video by solonubinho(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
meobizy:

Osheyy!!! Samson Pro Max grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Planning To Relocate Leaving Her Husband And Children. / Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. / Séx is overrated, premarital séx is stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.