Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic (7552 Views)

Northern Youths Tells Igbos, Yorubas And South South To Leave North / They Invented Niger Delta Or South South To Keep Nigeria As One becaus of biafra / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Uche2005: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
why is the north most developed in nigeria picture
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by blacksta(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2011
becomerich is now Igbo na wa ooo
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Uche2005: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
blacksta, you can not give my topics to becomrich. this is my topics and not becomrich topics. if you were close to me, i will use my aka and hit your isi or otele. is your nti working
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Ikengawo: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
LMAO at fake internet igbos
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by saintneo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
paul i know, silas i know; who are waa!
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by rasputinn(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2011
what does becomrich has to do with this again.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2011
Becomrichn:

what does becomrich has to do with this again.

dnt mind them jare grin
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2011
f

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Muza(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^
Whats all this?
How can you and the poster be so gulible?
Why are u putting up picture of Abuja,Abuja is supposed to be developed cos its the federal capital.
Have u been to Jigawa or Yobe or even Kebbi.?
Development and under development is in all parts if Nigeria just corruption
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by bashr4: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2011
abuja is not even north its middle belt and its does not belong to the hausa either
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 2:24am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 2:35am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 3:02am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 3:35am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 3:46am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 4:11am On Feb 17, 2011
picture speak better than word. anyone can say antthing , but pictures dont lie.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn:

picture speak better than word. anyone can say antthing , but pictures dont lie.

yes they do. nice pictures kiss
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 4:54am On Feb 17, 2011
Do you know any where out of lagos that has this in the south. NO place. no single state.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by GAR3TH(m): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2011
lol you must be kidding. How is the north more develop than the south. Becomerich only posted pictures of abuja ( Middle belt ) and pictures of nice buildings in northern cites (some pictures were from other cities and countries). What becomerich didn't post was Infrastructure or even economic development ( factories, shops, businesses). the reason he didn't post them is because they don't have a strong present, due to the fact the north is not develop. can you compare lagos to kano or even calabar to sokoto, no.

Here is a cool map that shows the expressway Networks in Nigeria. Notice the south-East shocked,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriszwolle/4343367441/sizes/o/in/photostream/
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by GAR3TH(m): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn:

Do you know any where out of lagos that has this in the south. NO place. no single state.

Uyo, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Obodu, Enugu, Ilorin just to name a few,
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by stormm: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn:

Yes. Pls post pictures of Abaji, Nyanyan, Jiwa, Gwagwa, Tungamaje, Dutse Alhaji. Afterall pictures dont lie.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Muza(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
Becomerich, i've gone to several states in Nigeria.

those Pictures of Zaria are all pictures of ABU zaria,thats the sch i attended,how are those pictures different from other federal universities like Unilag or UNI and the rest,
the ones of Kano and Maiduguri are just of the finest places in the city centre,why ddnt you post the pictures of the slums and ghettos which make up most of those cities.
The rest are just pictures of Abuja,You know alot has been spent and is still being spent of Abuja so therez no reason for Abj not look like that,and abj is the capital so stop being mischievous

If u ar not daft u should know there are 19 northern states and you just put pictures of 3,the one u claim of Zaria are all pictures of ABU,every abusite has in in his computer,you didnt even put pictures of Kaduna
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by nwaigbomg(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
man see u

Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by nwaigbomg(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
developed ko, developed ni

Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by nwaigbomg(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2011

Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by nwaigbomg(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
i no fit shout

Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
nwaigbo_mg  from your name you are igbo, can you please show me, any place in ondo state or osun state or ekiti state that look good like the pictures I show up north.

And you cant be igbo. but you must be a northerner trying to tell lies.
there is no place in igboland that looks like this. show us any place in igboland.

the picture you claim that is the north, is some place in the south. so it shows you do not know nigeria. that pictures of beggers is yorubaland.

I really want to see the pictures of ondo state .  which produce the bulk of the north, which for many years have been claim to be niger delta. Show us that pictures. You would be lucky to find because they have been paying delta state that money that belong to ondo state.

There is not oil in abia state, and the said information claim jonathan want to make anambra oil producing is sick. I hope is propaganda by his rival for election.  there is no oil in anambra at the moment. and non in abia state.

the truth is the federal govt of nigeria have told lies to ondo state for many years and that lies need to stop.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
what % of yorubas in lagos. it is less than 10% from satellite picture.

why not show us places like this in yorubaland outside less than 1% (lagos island). 99% of yorubas are suffering. yorubas have more than 5000 villages, towns from satellite pictures. you show us a thin part of the island every day claim 1/5000 . 1 in 5000.
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by Becomrichn: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
This picture are not from Abuja too. do you know any where in yorubaland that you can find this, outside of lagos. which is 1/5000 towns in Yorubaland. But you are finding it everywhere in the north.

Bauchi

Jos
[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=426068228301&id=85ae84c3032dc17a490649774548da3a&url=http%3a%2f[/img]%2fwww.plateaustategov.org%2fphotos%2fgall%2fJos_Main_Market_2_L.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Is The North Most Developed In Nigeria,south to caughtup in 100 years(pic by armyofone(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
i expected better picture with all the uban barawos, walai, not a nice picture up there.

but i still love my people. great friend to the lil alamajiris. who would ever forget those lai lai lo lo, lai lai lo lo  grin and tuwon collector
to, ba na so surutu, sai gobe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha A Man With An Evil Agenda / Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram / Governor Obi Apprehends Tanker Driver Over Traffic Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.