Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! (8284 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2020
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Asaimuede(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Check your character

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Asaimuede:
Check your character

I've asked repeatedly ...what's the problem why can't they date. They all said nothing.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by shegunmessi(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Chat me up
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
They probably think you're a Playboy.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
MhisTahrah:
They probably think you're a Playboy.

Well...I'm not and it's very clear to them .

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by unclemaths(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sorry about the situation.

What you just said here is a summary. Can you be more specific?

Can you relate a case in point? Maybe people might see something that you are not seeing..
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

Well...I'm not and it's very clear to them .
Do you look presentable, well groomed?Do you have a good reputation?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
unclemaths:
Sorry about the situation.

What you just said here is a summary. Can you be more specific?

Can you relate a case in point? Maybe people might see something that you are not seeing..

It's basically the same thing that happens...when I meet a girl ,I'm not in a hurry to sleep with any of them until maybe they want to. I treat them good ,give them cash, even allow them handle my phones and go through them because I've nothing to hide , somebody them have even gotten do comfortable that they like spending time with me even sleeping over .but once I mention dating they will run,One of them actually jokingly said I'm too fine to be dated that I'll give her HBP I'm not sure she meant it thou.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Do you look presentable, well groomed?Do you have a good reputation?

Yea I'm very well groomed I'm a banker actually and I have never been a flirt .

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by samincredible44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
go back to ur village and beg ur village people to free u because they are doing u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by SavageResponse(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??

Maybe you have very bad breath grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

Maybe you have very bad breath grin

Savage responce...as expected not surprised by ur response.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
samincredible44:
go back to ur village and beg ur village people to free u because they are doing u

I'm suspecting that.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
A lady that will want to hang out, gist ,laugh have sex with you abeg what else do u want. biko nu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by alkines(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
samincredible44:
wetin happen na, seriously there is something that is turning them off about you.
I guess the best you can do is to question them on the main reason, they might not want to spill the beans out at first but then truth may come out eventually.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Mandela27: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
You're fvcking ursef.That's why u're always losing,u're being too weak for the dating market.

P.s I responded according to ur post and ur comments.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by samincredible44(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
alkines:
wetin happen na, seriously there is something that is turning them off about you.
I guess the best you can do is to question them on the main reason, they might not want to spill the beans out at first but then truth may come out eventually.

bro he will question them from now til tomorrow there will still be no tangible reply.he need a strong white garment church to flog out that demon

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by soccerpipe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Maybe u should change ur search environment. U might be looking in the wrong place, if you are a regular church goer why not try to look for a decent girl in your church. U can't have and do all these things u have mentioned and not be able to be in a serious relationship. Pray and i believe my ubiquitous God will intervene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Miniso:
A lady that will want to hang out, gist ,laugh have sex with you abeg what else do u want. biko nu

I need someone I can care deeply about..lean on , call every night and morning ,someone that can make me lose interest in other girls

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
alkines:

I've asked and asked and asked ....it's always the same. They be like ...you re everywoman's dream bla bla but they can't date me...
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mandela27:
You're fvcking ursef.That's why u're always losing,u're being too weak for the dating market.

P.s I responded according to ur post and ur comments.

What do yo mean
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
samincredible44:

bro he will question them from now til tomorrow there will still be no tangible reply.he need a strong white garment church to flog out that demon

LOL I DONT KNOW AGAIN SEF
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
soccerpipe:
Maybe u should change ur search environment. U might be looking in the wrong place, if you are a regular church goer why not try to look for a decent girl in your church. U can't have and do all these things u have mentioned and not be able to be in a serious relationship. Pray and i believe my ubiquitous God will intervene.

my time at work is such that I spend 80% of time in one placd ,I basically meet most of the women there too. And I'm not a very good church goer either .
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

I need someone I can care deeply about..lean on , call every night and morning ,someone that can make me lose interest in other girls
Oh i see, i taught dis iz what all ladies are looking for. Bro it's like we need to swap the kind of gurlz we both come across
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Mastakija(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
shegunmessi:
Chat me up
he is a dudeundecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by DaddyRochie1642: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
He Is a SIMP grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
1. If you're truly good looking as you say (though no pic for us to confirm ooo), they may think you're a player.
2. It could be you're not that cute. Some guys do tend to hype their looks.
3. You haven't met the right person yet
4. Issa spiritual something and you need to fast and pray

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Miniso:
Oh i see, i taught dis iz what all ladies are looking for. Bro it's like we need to swap the kind of gurlz we both come across

angry sad sad
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mastakija:
he is a dudeundecided

Yes I'm a dude
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He Is a SIMP grin grin

Sorry but ,What's a Simp?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
1. If you're truly good looking as you say (though no pic for us to confirm ooo), they may think you're a player.
2. It could be you're not that cute. Some guys do tend to hype their looks.
3. You haven't met the right person yet
4. Issa spiritual something and you need to fast and pray

It's not hype...wouldn't have mentioned looks in my post but added it incase you guys think I'm not good looking ...I'm actually extremely good looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.