Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review (760 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Click to watch review

You should go get the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2WKl6YFT9E

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by theakuko: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don't think this is the section for this but the movie is really nice and I love the originality (sign language for most parts). It's been over a year or so since I watched it. I thought they were going to release a sequel or something.
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
theakuko:
I don't think this is the section for this but the movie is really nice and I love the originality (sign language for most parts). It's been over a year or so since I watched it. I thought they were going to release a sequel or something.
i Posted It Here Because The Movie Section Has No audience And Secondly Nobody Will Take It to Front Page.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
theakuko:
yes There Is A Second Part Coming Next Year

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by theakuko: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
IamPlato:
yes There Is A Second Part Coming Next Year

Wow cool...
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by CsRockefeller(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
I prefer the one by........can't remember the name nor the actress but similar to quiet place and much better storyline and acting.
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
theakuko:

Wow cool...
it Pandemic Delayed Its Release To Next Year

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I prefer the one by........can't remember the name nor the actress but similar to quiet place and much better storyline and acting.
bird box?
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by CsRockefeller(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
IamPlato:
bird box?

Bless you kiss
Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bless you kiss
bird Box Is Great but A Quiet Is Far Greater because Of How Much It Uniquely Takes Control Of Silence and Throws Dialogue To The Wind and Still Delivers fright, emotions and Keeps You At The Edge.

Its A Master Piece Movie

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen The Movie? A Quiet Place Movies Review by IamPlato(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bless you kiss
on My Youtube Channel You Will Find My Review on Bird Box

(1) (Reply)

Sex At Old Age.. / DM For Any Kind Of Editing Jobs And Documents / Classy Male And Female Wristwatches Available At Amazing Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.