Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) (25647 Views)

Presidential Election Result From Oredo LGA, Edo State / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Why do they have few brooms? Asking out of curiosity
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by DEROX: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin by sep 19 we are going to osadebe govt house
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Come this apc na everyday una dey campaign
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is gone for good.

The case of athifku, saraki, dino and sani shehu can't be mere coincidence.

If you want to win election, bribe the citizens of online country to support your opponent.

This is why I'm 100% sure Tinubu or Osinbajo will take over the leadership of Nigeria on 29/05/23 cool
like seriously? Comments reserved!

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
I just wish this weekend was the election. Both parties are not concerned with improving lives when they get to power. I wish they act when in power with this vigor and the interest of the people at heart.

I don't blame d politicians. I blame d people. If u ask these same set of people that make up this crowd to come out and protest against corruption & demand for their rights as Nigerians, u won't see anybody. I can't understand d mentality of d average Nigerian were they feel they are obligated to help politicians fulfil their political ambitions. I still can't understand y Nigerians enjoy hearing these people promise what can't be delivered? I don't no y Nigerians prefer fighting political rallies, political permutations &analysis and fighting over politicians than demanding for good governance & accountability. D comments here don't even leave much to be desired
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
This useless government no go remember say Corona de o but if na other things wey go make impact on the masses dem go remember Corona. See as dem jam pack like sandine

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by annyz: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
And the schools and markets still locked down
You see why most populace doubts the covid-19 existence in this country when even government flouts the order on social distancing because of politics

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
This Man Has Won Already...The Election Coming Up Is Just Mere Academic!

Congratulations To The Pastor Of The Most High God....

This Is The First Time, A Real Man Of God Will Govern Edo State!

Long Live APC!

Long Live Tinubu!

Long Live President Buhari!
On nairaland, yes! He's won.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Long Live APC!

Long Live Tinubu!

The only reason I look forward to your comment on Edo election is the way you address Ize-Iyamu as a pastor of the most High GOD. It cracks me up me each time I read it. grin grin And I can imagine how tormented your opponents here feel whenever they see that line. grin grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is what Obaseki and Shuaibu saw and quickly organized people from Delta and River state to do a show off rally for him in Benin grin Fear catch Obaseki and Shuaibu, they are confused whether to continue their small turn out self acclaimed ward campaign or street protest grin

Watch out for Oshobaba mother of rally in Iyahmo....

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Long Live APC!

Long Live Tinubu!

When did ize-iyamu become a real man of God? If u saying "this is the first time a real man of God will governor Edo state", are u saying those who ruled edo state b4 are men of d devil?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is gone for good.

The case of athifku, saraki, dino and sani shehu can't be mere coincidence.

If you want to win election, bribe the citizens of online country to support your opponent.

This is why I'm 100% sure Tinubu or Osinbajo will take over the leadership of Nigeria on 29/05/23 cool
Anyone else but Tinubu. He is a crook

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by HUMPHERY(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
No covid fears agaain grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
realstars:
Where Is Covid19
This Is Massive, But Akpabio Did More Than This But Lost The Election, Lion Was On Rehesal When He Loose,,
Am Glad To Say That Edo Is Allready PDP, And Will Remain PDP, And Foward It Over To PDP.
PDP has structure in Akwa Ibom. The only person holding the PDP structure in Edo state is Ize Iyamu and he is now in APC. Don't compare Edo state with Akwa Ibom. Obaseki is not a grassroot politician. He has been struggling to campaign and convince the electorates. He's too dull and not oratory. Oshobaba did all the works for him in 2016 now he is left alone. grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Wasky101: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
If obaseki release any monies again for campaign then he must be on the top ten list of gullible politicians.
At this rate he should just save all the money for life after office.
Obaseki is an apprentice that learnt work for 1year and decided that he is bigger than the oga

5 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by bakobenjamin198: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
kahal29:
In the meantime, Prof. (Mrs) Idia Ize-Iyamu the wife of the Edo APC governorship candidate,
@PastorIzeIyamu and #POI women mobilization team takes the Simple Agenda to every nook and cranny of Edo State. The Simple Agenda is all about inclusive governance.
oh, these are the women that would feed fatter (because they are already fat) in the government if he wins the election. On the contrary, look at how malnurished and dejected some of the die heart supporters are looking? God forbid to hustle and die for any stupid politician.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nadaken:
Ize iyamu might likely win orhionwo, uhwohnde because this is his grassroot constituency and been a rural area not getting deep attention.

(It is even represented by Aisoweren an apc member in house of rep)

Ovia could be 50/50 because of the igbinedion factor (it voted for igbinedion dynasty via omosede 2015 and also voted against it in 2019) cum iyamu maternal ties to ovia

(It is even represented by idahosa an apc member in house of rep).

Oredo is pdp (represented by Ihama pdp in rep)

Egor/Ikpoba okha (represented by Idehen pdp in rep)

Edo Central (block vote pdp)

Edo North (Block vote Apc)

So who do you think will likely win come September 19?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Why do they have few brooms? Asking out of curiosity

How many umbrellas do you see at pdp rallies
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by OBA117(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
kahal29:
Thank you very much my people. Thanks so much Orhionmwon. Well and truly moved by massive show of love and support. @PastorIzeIyamu and @OfficialAPCNg have to deliver for this overwhelming support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lp1BL2kFJk

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon

Where is social distancing here? We are just deceiving ourselves in this country undecided
kahal29:
Thank you very much my people. Thanks so much Orhionmwon. Well and truly moved by massive show of love and support. @PastorIzeIyamu and @OfficialAPCNg have to deliver for this overwhelming support.

Where is social distancing here? We are just deceiving ourselves in this country
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Yus2020: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oshiomole is a theif APC is the wost Party osho is a thief enough of osho ole

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

She is helping coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole look for his lost & found wife, the coNrade's co-looter of Edo treasury. grin
What a good best man Obaseki is. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11871567_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f
how will this contribute to obaseki to win election? This in only what you can post to help obaseki to win election .whoever that pray for you kind of his supporters is digging his grave while alive.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
adekolaelect:
how will this contribute to obaseki to win election? This in only what you can post to help obaseki to win election .whoever that pray for you kind of his supporters is digging his grave while alive.

Too many APC illiterates roaming Nairaland today.
What should I do with you all

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

Too many APC illiterates roaming Nairaland today.
What should I do with you all
ok

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Dalby(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
kahal29:

No comments!!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
adekolaelect:
ok

Not funny grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by okuta007: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
let the election be free and fair and let the wish of the people prevail

if the people want Ize Iyamu so be it - if they want Obaseki so be it

EVERYONE WILL LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS - either good or bad - you can force the cow to the river but u can’t force water into its mouth

Edo people over to you! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abeg show us PDP rally abeg. PDP! Power to their families.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
PDP has done so wel In this campaign,Obaseki and his deputy has been doing ward by ward campaign in each LGA. APC just doing General LGA campaign

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
So suffer need tire these ones grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by SweetestIfy279: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Clap for Them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway / President Buhari Hosts APC Aspirants (Photos) / ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.