Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) (25637 Views)

Presidential Election Result From Oredo LGA, Edo State / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by greggng: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I am just worried about the kind of humiliation obasaki will receive . He is busy attacking oshomole while his opponent is taking over the whole state ....very soon Edo go be lagos
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
This guy keeps posting APC campaign,is he an APC member?if yes then he's A FOOL

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
kahal29:
In the meantime, Prof. (Mrs) Idia Ize-Iyamu the wife of the Edo APC governorship candidate,
@PastorIzeIyamu and #POI women mobilization team takes the Simple Agenda to every nook and cranny of Edo State. The Simple Agenda is all about inclusive governance.
mumu youths have gathered again to be brain washed tomorrow they I'll complain

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Obaseki & Philip Shaibu 4+4 torgba!

That was how you all said Atiku is coming.

Don't worry after this you will find another one to deceive yourself with
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Can u just compare these crowd with PDP s crowd. APC crowd is full of touts and rogues. Help Edo state should APC win . Edo would be in deep shit. Never again would we allow criminals govern us.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
kahal29:
In the meantime, Prof. (Mrs) Idia Ize-Iyamu the wife of the Edo APC governorship candidate,
@PastorIzeIyamu and #POI women mobilization team takes the Simple Agenda to every nook and cranny of Edo State. The Simple Agenda is all about inclusive governance.
Even the wife is a Prof cool cheesy wink. Congrats to all my Edo pipu
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Photoshopped! Check out the left hand fingers of Oshiomhole if you're in doubt.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Chichi07(m): 4:58am On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
I just wish this weekend was the election. Both parties are not concerned with improving lives when they get to power. I wish they act when in power with this vigor and the interest of the people at heart.

Well, I just wish them success.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Excelbliss81: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Nigerian youths una mumu never do. Just look at how politicians are isolated from the crowd and the poor youths neglected physical distancing because of #1000. C u c coro
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2020
dudunole:

Campaign or show of shame? Obaseki2020!!! Edo must move forward away from the hands of these thugs

Be there shouting shame.

Obaseki refused APC direct primary request citing covid but is campaigning publicly lol same with APC

Suddenly none of them cares about their supporters contracting covid.

Abeg y’all better focus on other things these politicians don’t love you
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
I call some of my friends from Edo State and it's obvious that Pastor Ize Iyamu will win the election.
I was told that the locals are not buying Obaseki Godfatherism narrative as they're after performance.

I now agree with the assertion that every politics is local. But those online warriors that push the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Melaye and Co won't agree.

Lol. What a funny liar. We are in Edo. So we are in a better place to tell you whats happening here. Obaseki would win in all 18local govt. Go and write it down.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2020
greggng:
I am just worried about the kind of humiliation obasaki will receive . He is busy attacking oshomole while his opponent is taking over the whole state ....very soon Edo go be lagos

Obaseki has never attacked oshiomOle. Where do you people get your own news from? Nawa o. Dem swear for una? Obaseki has already won the elections since...
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by swazydedon(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2020
nothing dey happen! 4+4 it is, and 4+4 it shall remain, up Gov. G.O. & P.S., carry go, jaare
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by swazydedon(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
obaseki attacked oshiomole? anyway i dont blame u because, u just labelled urself one of those p'ple who got their news 4rm d assemblies of "hear-say" fellows. and that EDO will be LAGOS; is untrue because, hand & leg can never anything, oshiomole has already campaigned against iyamu some yrs back. up obaseki & shaibu 4 victory!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
I don't understand the rationale behind why people especially non party members still come out in chunks for campaign in this country.

its ridiculous and irrational to gather for a lost course and people never see the power in their vote especially the iliterates.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2020
My LG... my LG...... I rep u always.....
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by yommen: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2020
anonimi:

Deception is the hidden name of APC, Association of Past/Present Criminals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

You are a fool!!! See, I am Yoruba based in Lagos and whatever happens in Edo concerns me not. That video you posted to bring to the guy down shows your high level of stupidity. In fact, I commend Ize Iyamu for the statements in that video. What Higher institutions cultism was then is not what it is now, mate. Woke Soyinka was there too, funny enough. Mind you, you think say your Obaseki no get where him dey go and where him belong for spiritual support? See, e tire me when Nigerian youths fight for these idiots who continue to ruin our lives. Its to pathetic. Bross, your future generation is at stake. I wish you best of luck o.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Damn... These niggis are ugly cool
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Testing the mic.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
myboy2111:
Edo is not PDP
Totally agree
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Whoever u called that tell u that is just telling u the obvious truth that u can take to the bank. The question many fail to ask him is when Oshio insist he will be the flagbearer of APC in 2016 why didn't he say no to Godfatherism? I ask his campaign chairman Chief Dan Orbih who was criticizing Obaseki for not performing as Governor before he decamp and he started saying he has performed more than any other Governor in Edo state, bros the man just de beat round the bush. Every meaningful Edo know that no Governor in history of Edo state has performed in both tenure like OshioBaba. Obaseki is a monumental failure like Lucky Igbinedion. We go use our PVC send am to opposition forever except he retrace his way back to progressive for further cleansing.
Aufbauh:
I call some of my friends from Edo State and it's obvious that Pastor Ize Iyamu will win the election.
I was told that the locals are not buying Obaseki Godfatherism narrative as they're after performance.

I now agree with the assertion that every politics is local. But those online warriors that push the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Melaye and Co won't agree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document / Tomorrow's Election: John Bray Addresses Nigerians In Pidgin / 2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.