Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Am I About To Be Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I About To Be Scam (836 Views)

Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / Only Fools Fall In Love. Am I About To Be A Fool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I About To Be Scam by Wearecoming: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
I have 970k in my account.I have been saving this money for the past 4 year to make it 1m that was my plan because i plan to use that money to start a business through that year i have never enjoy my self i don party with friend on sunday no good cloth no good phone the one million target is what is on my mind at a point i got tired saving can not make anyone rich.My worry started the the day i gave my phone to those guys that register sim to upgrade my mtn sim to 4G for me after then i started receiving otp message frequently i thought my sim has been hack i went to my bank and i asked the customer service to block my account she asked why i to her am suspecting someone is trying to steal my money. she check my account and told me that there is no bvn attach to my account no one can withdraw my money not even me i was surprise.I lost my phone 2 month ago but yesterday i received a called from a guy claiming he work with the bank and told me i should try and make the money 1m and asked him are they doing any promo he said no.I hope someone is not trying to scam me..
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Favaman(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bros create another account in another bank, and move the fund..

don't delay oooo..

some of these bankers are thieves and spies for scammers..

you can split the money, some should be at hand hidden in a secret places , some in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and some in the bank.
Retrieve your number and
move the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I About To Be Scam by KindlyAssist: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WORKS WITH THE BANK THROUGH A PHONE CALL.

NEVER GIVE OUT ANY OTP XODE EXCEPT IT'S FOR PURPOSES YOU ARE AWARE OF.

DON'T SEND ANYTHING CONFIDENTIAL OVER THE PHONE TO EVEN SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE GODDY EMEFIELE.

DON'T BELIEVE ANY COVID 19 FUNDS OR LOAN FROM ANY FG DEAD OR ALIVE.

DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING UPGRADES FOR YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH PHONE CALLS.

NA THEM BE THAT.
NA THEM BE THAT.
NA THEM BE THAT.

6 Likes

Re: Am I About To Be Scam by WhisperedNoise: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Speak with your account manager.
Do NOT give ANY information to ANYONE saying he's from the bank.
May God reward those stupid scammers who want to rip people off.

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Be Scam by raphemmanuel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wearecoming it's dangerous saving such huge money in one bank account.
I will advice you to open new bank account on two different banks and split the money to avoid loosing everything.

Keep your ATM card safe, (infact hide your ATM in one corner of your house and go out with it whenever you want to withdraw)

Don't give any of your bank account information to anyone that called you on phone saying he works with bank.

When you receive call from anyone claiming he works with bank telling you that ur account have issue, tell the person you will like to visit the bank branch yourself.

GOD BLESS EVERY LEGIT HUSTLER.

WE MUST MAKE IT..

2 Likes

Re: Am I About To Be Scam by SavageResponse(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Wearecoming:
I have 970k in my account.I have been saving this money for the past 4 year to make it 1m that was my plan because i plan to use that money to start a business through that year i have never enjoy my self i don party with friend on sunday no good cloth no good phone the one million target is what is on my mind at a point i got tired saving can not make anyone rich.My worry started the the day i gave my phone to those guys that register sim to upgrade my mtn sim to 4G for me after then i started receiving otp message frequently i thought my sim has been hack i went to my bank and i asked the customer service to block my account she asked why i to her am suspecting someone is trying to steal my money. she check my account and told me that there is no bvn attach to my account no one can withdraw my money not even me i was surprise.I lost my phone 2 month ago but yesterday i received a called from a guy claiming he work with the bank and told me i should try and make the money 1m and asked him are they doing any promo he said no.I hope someone is not trying to scaming

Do not disclose details about your bank account to anyone over the phone!
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Firstly don't ever ,I repeat don't ever give your bank account details to anyone
And why is it that you don't have a bvn attached to your bank account and the account is still functional
Wearecoming how come??
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Wearecoming: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Firstly don't ever ,I repeat don't ever give your bsnk account details to anyone
And why is it that you don't have a bvn attached to your bank account and the account is still functional
Wearecoming how come??
i was surprise too when the lady told me there is no bvn attached to my account
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Wearecoming: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Wearecoming it's dangerous saving such huge money in one bank account.
I will advice you to open new bank account on two different banks and split the money to avoid loosing everything.

Keep your ATM card safe, (infact hide your ATM in one corner of your house and go out with it whenever you want to withdraw)

Don't give any of your bank account information to anyone that called you on phone saying he works with bank.

When you receive call from anyone claiming he works with bank telling you that ur account have issue, tell the person you will like to visit the bank branch yourself.

GOD BLESS EVERY LEGIT HUSTLER.

WE MUST MAKE IT..
since i open the account i have never make any withdrawal. i don even have atm card
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Wearecoming: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Favaman:

don't delay oooo..

you can split the money, some should be at hand hidden in a secret places , some in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and some in the bank.
Retrieve your number and
move the money.
i have already retrieve my sim befor i receive that call am just confuse or can a sim be clone
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
pls and pls dont send your atm number and cvc number to anybody on phone claiming to work in a bank oo
if u do u will lost all that money
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by Favaman(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wearecoming:
i have already retrieve my sim befor i receive that call am just confuse or can a sim be clone
yes it can.
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by TheSourcerer: 2:34am On May 17, 2022
Favaman:

don't delay oooo..

Retrieve your number and
move the money.
Random hello , don't forget to smile trust me it helps #hugs❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Am I About To Be Scam by cayorday89(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2022
Wearecoming:
I have 970k in my account.I have been saving this money for the past 4 year to make it 1m that was my plan because i plan to use that money to start a business through that year i have never enjoy my self i don party with friend on sunday no good cloth no good phone the one million target is what is on my mind at a point i got tired saving can not make anyone rich.My worry started the the day i gave my phone to those guys that register sim to upgrade my mtn sim to 4G for me after then i started receiving otp message frequently i thought my sim has been hack i went to my bank and i asked the customer service to block my account she asked why i to her am suspecting someone is trying to steal my money. she check my account and told me that there is no bvn attach to my account no one can withdraw my money not even me i was surprise.I lost my phone 2 month ago but yesterday i received a called from a guy claiming he work with the bank and told me i should try and make the money 1m and asked him are they doing any promo he said no.I hope someone is not trying to scam me..
Re: Am I About To Be Scam by cayorday89(m): 4:52am On May 17, 2022
Wearecoming:
i was surprise too when the lady told me there is no bvn attached to my account

(1) (Reply)

Four Things Couple Must Not Tell Each Other / How Will He Handle This Relationship / How I Got Over Masturbation (story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.