Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira (682 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by dodgelord: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adulthood no be scam, you are just broke... -Olakira

3 Likes

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by tolue42(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol..what a punch line
Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by Natbrowny: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Someone said. Adulthood is all about paying bills and having sex.

I read that stuff like 3times and I'm like. This niggy is right.

And some who aint broke still have other ways they r lacking.

Imagine chief wey use money spoil wife only for anoda mulla 2b knacking her on a steady

2 Likes

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by dodgelord: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Natbrowny:
Someone said. Adulthood is all about paying bills and having sex.

I read that stuff like 3times and I'm like. This niggy is right.

And some who aint broke still have other ways they r lacking.

Imagine chief wey use money spoil wife only for anoda mulla 2b knacking her on a steady

Chai i can imagine
Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by toujurs: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Don't mind them, very lazy things and just want to live above their means

4 Likes

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by Tokskob2008: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
In this country once you get small change for account you automatically turn to a motivational speaker.

4 Likes

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by motivationspika(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adulthood is never a scam. Who wants to remain a teenager or adolescent forever. Don't you like responsibilities, don't you want to grow up in life? Adulthood is never and can never be a scam. I like that I am an adult. Some youths are too lazy, always wanting to be spoon-fed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by bamdly(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
well he should know winning headies no be scam, he just ain't putting more effort into music

1 Like

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by Carcholce: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2022
I hated the adulthood song when I heard it. “Nobody go ask you if you don chop”
“Nobody go send you free money”

Like you are really looking for another adult to ask you if you don chop and send you free money ?

2 Likes

Re: Adulthood No Be Scam, You Are Just Broke... -olakira by motivationspika(m): 5:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Carcholce:
I hated the adulthood song when I heard it. “Nobody go ask you if you don chop”
“Nobody go send you free money”

Like you are really looking for another adult to ask you if you don chop and send you free money ?

And the person that will still give you the free food is an adult, and they are saying adulthood na scam. They are deceiving themselves

(1) (Reply)

Zzor Is Back. Beware / Guys How Dou Keep Ur Very Beautiful and Highly Attractive Wives/ladies / Netizens Gush As Nigeria’s Yvonne And Sa’s Juicy Jay Passionately Lock Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.