Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (64365 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by earnit3: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oh
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Cyanife(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.
Imagine abeg love covers all me wey dey Lagos my girl dey kano nko? Wetin make i do nah?I saw her last in February and our love has never been demanding
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stankezzy: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
frozen70:
22yrs is too young for you to understand men

Just take it easy, them they do person strong things

If you eat pineapple the way the taste is sweet, you will definitely pourge
what do u mean by pineapple, I don't understand
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Fucsheetup(f): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
frozen70:

Am done with you
You have nothing to say! undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bomsilaga(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
stormborn28:
so you want to encourage her to take her lying to another level like APC
you have not been in love before i guess
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
bomsilaga:

you have not been in love before i guess
very funny... Do you know I'm far ahead of you in relationship.. It is like being naive that lala is not married
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
leave your boyfriend, come and date me
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Staru1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
we are not in the month of April.. I would have put the blames on fools, after rigorous time in nysc, sister : you still have the zeal to play unofficial away match?
no elaborations , no shaking of birthday celebration that will be better than Him (your bf) dropping drinks on your head by introduction to your family. nothing like having sex without your conscience judging you.
remember#broken-engagement-is-better-than-Divorce#
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bomsilaga(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
stormborn28:
very funny... Do you know I'm far ahead of you in relationship.. It is like being naive that lala is not married
i laff. email me make i shock you
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
bomsilaga:

i laff. email me make i shock you
i don't need to email you. I just told you the truth... There are youngsters here does not mean everybody is in secondary school or university.. Some people have gone far past that level
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry angry
In her parents house!!!!
I fear who no fear you ooo :x

wetin you dey yarn. Even if you wear Jean,no bi to just draw jean come down, shift pant to one side and enter from behind, if you drive in and out fast.you go cum fast but if you drive in slowly in and out, na im the tin go tay
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bitingcool: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
yettymuse:
22years old me, na how to make money dey my head.

....no be kparove!
Your parents say don’t go... but no!.... you won’t listen.
What if you haff azzdent and die on your way to collect kporan??
No worry, you go soon calm down! undecided

Lol,na real azzdent... that one worse pass accident. Azzdent can even turn her to cripple. The guy go change phone number immediately
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bitingcool: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Brachaa:
angry

If you can not introduce your boyfriend to your parents and still need to sneak out to see him, then you're not mature enough to have one.

Also if your parents can still not allow you travel to see a "girl" friend, then it means they still see you as too young to do things on your own. Which is true cos imagine, you had to lie.

What if something happens to you on the way? They'll start looking for you in the wrong place. Or worst still, you'll implicate your girl friend who'll not know how to exonerate herself.

Now, focus on building your maturity to a point where you can convince your parents beyond reasonable doubt that you are mature enough to take care of yourself and go for such trips.

Tell your guy to come and see your parents. if he really cares and is not just after chopping something, he'll oblige. Otherwise, forget about him. He's deceiving you.

She has a priickfriend and not a boyfriend... she never know yet

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
bitingcool:

She has a priickfriend and not a boyfriend... she never know yet

smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by tightpussy156: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
stupid girl,both of you are immature.At 22yrs what you are thinking is how to collect dick of various sizes.what of the dick that you has been collecting from him when you were in lagos.you don't need to tell us when you were in Lagos u were living with him.he was using you to satisfy his sexual urge.Bleep ur wide pussy to red,to nonsense, maybe you don do abortion for the guy self.some people might be surprised but that might be the truth.see you are still a baby,you are not mature to handle relationship.from ur right up you are in lust not love.even if the dude decided to come see ur parents that one does not guarantee through marriage.The dude might have a real wife or girlfriend but just using to satisfy his sexual urge.you better wake up an go learn a skill.before you go carry borehole give your future man.who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by fof1: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.

LET HIM GO. LOOK FIR UR SPEC IN UR STATE.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by tripplephi: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Kwinesther:
For this sensible comment of yours please chop kiss kiss

Ha, queen mother... I celebrate you ma. I have chop the HOLY kiss o. thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bomsilaga(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
stormborn28:
i don't need to email you. I just told you the truth... There are youngsters here does not mean everybody is in secondary school or university.. Some people have gone far past that level
go thy way
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by jimb(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2020
the guy alatogo this girl oo
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by skedy1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
you mentioned you served in lagos, so therefore you had the opportunity to see him.. Now that you are in your parents house, he should understand. I think you should find someone who stays in your locality to date so you dont punish yourself with lots of emotional trauma
Must she even date??

She should just keep her calm and live her life!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Kwinesther: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
tripplephi:

Ha, queen mother... I celebrate you ma. I have chop the HOLY kiss o. thanks
Lol...welcome.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Kwinesther: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
stormborn28:
God bless your sense... I like girls who are intelligent... It makes the society less worry about children being dumped here and there...
Amen. Thanks!
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by comfokon: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
athaboi:
allow that puna to rest...the one wey him collect when you were still serving in Lagos is enough... keep the puna for your husband

you sabi talk oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.