Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,647 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? (776 Views)

Love Is Really Blind ! ( PHOTO ) / How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: / Is Love Really Blind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by Mcleo007(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2011
Back then in school, there was this friend of mine. He was unarguably the most handsome in my dept,yet all the gurls he rolls with and eventually date were either average or very ugly. I was at a wedding over the weekend. The chick is very hot,while the hubby is just there. And there are countless cases like that. Was begining to wonder what factors could yield such orientations.
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2011
OP.
Confidence and swagger . . . . . undecided
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by Mcleo007(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Confidence and swagger . . . . . undecided

Ehen! Was thinking it was jazz! Lol
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by Dsense(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2011
Nothing like Jazz . , But both i stated!
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by Natasha2(f): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2011
its all love that's why when you hear questions like
Q what do you even see in this girl/guy that you like him/her so much
you get answers like
A i don't know i just love him/her undecided
when you are in love like sincerely there are things that just doesn't matter anymore like looks all that matters is the person who's turning you on wink
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by yusuf2(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2011
Mcleo007:

Back then in school, there was this friend of mine. He was unarguably the most handsome in my dept,yet all the gurls he rolls with and eventually date were either average or very ugly. I was at a wedding over the weekend. The chick is very hot,while the hubby is just there. And there are countless cases like that. Was begining to wonder what factors could yield such orientations.
To answer ur basic question, NO, Love is not blind, i mean this is 2011, anyone who still thinks love is blind must be a child, How ever, strong emotional feelings between 2 people can arise from so many factors in which looks is just one of them, get my drift?
Re: Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? by MrCork17: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mcleo007:

Bro, so are u ugly in real life? (no oofeinse) undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Real? / I Need Help / Guys, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.