Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars (65978 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Reckyd123(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
If Toyota have a plant in Nigeria, it means we ain't gonna stress our limited force to import Toyota vehicles. The plant will createmore jobs and government will generate more revenue. There presence will also help the Nigerian car industry to grow more and ultimately, prices of brand new Toyota cars will be cheaper.

I live in South Africa and almost all the car companies have a plant here. That's the more reason we drive more of brand new cars here. For facts, no tokumbo cars come from any country to South Africa. If you wanna drive used car, you buy the one that was made in S.A. and used in S.A.

We are still not ready as a country.

tammie24:
would it have made a difference if Toyota plant was in Nigeria?

Listen, when you start to complain about people not patronizing you then it becomes do or die

Improve on your products and make prices reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by mpeg(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
ebenhazard:
Nigeria a country where they don't appreciate their own.

Tribalism will not let them
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Niffy1960: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exactly
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Niffy1960: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kendumazy:
Love the fact that he didn't blame or accuse anyone. Very nice interview. Weldone sir!
Good
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Forumobserver12(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
When told the Senator representing his own constituency opposed move by NASS to patronize him, the bigotry in Mr Chukuma was difficult to hide.

In response he said NASS is to blame, not the Senator. grin

If a Senator Babatunde, or Senator Ahmadu had been the opposing voice to buying Innoson, Mr Chukuma will not fail to identify and point out that his people continue to face marginalization.

It doesn't matter at what point you experience Iboman, a professional careerman, a high level politician, an industrialist, a Minister, a Clergy, a trader, a hawker, they are consistent in their poor outlook and poor balance in interactive engagement with others. They still see themselves as outsiders, their enemies are the insiders, the Nigerians.

You are the bigot for not seeing the point he was trying to make here, how can one senator decide for the whole senate the car brand to purchase? the idea that Sen.Ifeanyi Uba influence the decision of the senators not patronizing Innoson Brand is laughable, unfortunately you and your likes are trying so hard to sell such illogical narrative to the whole nation for obvious reason..

1 Like

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by faithfull18(f): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice Interview.
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2020
angelEmade:
such it life. a prophet is with no honour in his own city

I tell u.....
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2020
donbachi:
If to sey na dangote get innoson motors..u for see how ibo governors for dey order am like pure water.

My dear u talk am well... crystallized Zombies...
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by ogbuefi677(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2020
tammie24:
Na by force

Even lawmakers should not be forced to accept anything

Innoson cars are even too pricey

Not like they are even better o

Innoson isn't the only car assembly company in Nigeria

Sure is the loudest!
You just can't hide d Yerobber in you.
What business do the legislators of the poverty capital of the world have with buying expensive foreign brands when there are cheaper alternatives?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by iamfrankoben: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Yoruba Almajiri in sifia pain
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by iamfrankoben: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2020
tammie24:
This man should just stop wailing
I have a choice to use or not use innoson as a Nigerian
Not every American drive Ford
Not all Japanese drive Nissan
Their choice
Yoruba almajiri spotted
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by PropertyBuying(f): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2020
angelEmade:
On point there.
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by PropertyBuying(f): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2020
angelEmade:
On point there.
faithfull18:
Nice Interview.

1 Like

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2020
uBuNiT:
How save are the cars ? Are they not plastics ?

Have u owned a car? If yes, have u owned an IVM. If yes, tell me which parts are plastic.

1 Like

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2020
ruffDiamond:
this guy no still know the meaning of invention let alone manufacturing... he said he import CAR ENGINE AND SOME ELECTRICAL PART!!until something is ORIGINAL, I won't listen to any other view..sorry,maybe that's why they (NASS) ain't buying na and not playahating on you !who no like better thing u wan compare GLK with those arrangee contraption on China tyre? abeg bros use sense small na..the man invented the motor engine remains my hero not the one who buy or improvise on it!that man was the actual car maker!

Even the phone u are using to type this was not made by one manufacturer. The cqmera was made by a different company, the software is likely android, the batyery by a seperate company, d chips by a seperate company. So what exactly is ur point

Do u know why UK is backing out of Huawei 5g. It is because the chips are American made, and because of US sanctions, those chip manufacturers can no longer supply Huawei.

Right now, Chevrolet cars in Europe are making use of Vauxhall engines. If u doubt me, buy a Chevrolet cruze 2011 to 2013, and buy an opel or Vauxhall astra of same year. They are the same apart from body

Do not let ignorance or hate destroy u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2020
tammie24:
take this and shut the heII up niggarrr

That u quoted Wikipedia shows ur level of knowledge and intellectual prowess

Any proper person who went to year 1 in university is always told that Wikipedia is not a reliable source of knowledge. Reason, any tom dick and harry can edit and write stuff on Wikipedia

Quoting Wikipedia on an intelligent discussion is same as quoting an agbero in a motor park on issues of scientific knowledge. Agberos are good for agbero issues only. Eg, whose turn is it to load passengers
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by BabaRamota1980: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Forumobserver12:

You are the bigot for not seeing the point he was trying to make here, how can one senator decide for the whole senate the car brand to purchase? the idea that Sen.Ifeanyi Uba influence the decision of the senators not patronizing Innoson Brand is laughable, unfortunately you and your likes are trying so hard to sell such illogical narrative to the whole nation for obvious reason..

It is absurd to say the least that an Iboman is the voice of opposition and enemy of progress for his kin man and region. Is there any wonder you are marginalized? Look inward at the actions of your own people, and stop blaming others for lack of progress in your region. Imagine how much such a huge contract can translate to local economy and even common labourer on the street of Nnewi and Enugu. Una no get sense at all.

Let me tell you what a Yoruba Senator in same position would do. He will ask for the motion to be pushed forward. He will then make a round to Senators in other regions he knows will support the move and secure their commitment. When the motion next comes up he will support his constituency and the industry at home. His earlier efforts at negotiation will pay off because more Senators will stand up and back him. This is what is meant by "build a bridge". It simply means identify opposition and work to win them to your side.

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah failed to build bridge. He failed to win opposition to his side. Indeed this Senator JOINED opposition to defeat his region and kinman.

The phrase Ibo is an entrepreneur is a myth. You make money, but you are not an entrepreneur at all. Invictus Obinwanne made money, even entered Forbes list, is he really an entrepreneur.

It is even unacceptable for Innoson to remark that Senate should be blamed. For an industrialist to utter such remark is weird!
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by jeyselassie(m): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which Edo state? Why Edo state?

Not necessary.

Your opinion doesn't matter

That's good....

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Mozegee: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2020
He is not from the north,but oluwa got your back bro
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Wetin dey do you na
I no know.make I find who I go ask.
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Sardauna24(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2020
donbachi:
I no know.make I find who I go ask.
make una find am sharp sharp
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by luluosas(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2020
You are in severe pain
MelesZenawi:

Which Edo state? Why Edo state?

Not necessary.

That's good....

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Cousin9999: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Yes, Sierra Leone!
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by ikennamadu1(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
tammie24:
This man should just stop wailing

I have a choice to use or not use innoson as a Nigerian

Not every American drive Ford

Not all Japanese drive Nissan

Their choice

lemmi just help you with one quote .. your entire linage can never assembly .. talk more of manufacturing a car...
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Pat081: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
No like u Papa ódé fool,mumu
MASTAkiLLAh:
donkey like your dad sire cool
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by King44(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Zzor:
Hi mr shorty LMAO
my distant wife, always on my case. How you dey? Watin I do again?
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Kennyswag: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Lilimax:
See painment. Enemies of progress abounds.. embarassed
shutup and getout
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
King44:
my distant wife, always on my case. How you dey? Watin I do again?
troublesome Mr shorty
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by King44(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Zzor:
troublesome Mr shorty
I know for sure that is what you like about me. You are more troublesome. Can I reach you through your email? embarassed
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pat081:
i no like my Papa, d man na ódé fool, my mama na mumu
wonderful undecided
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by uBuNiT: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tango123:

Have u owned a car? If yes, have u owned an IVM. If yes, tell me which parts are plastic.
I laf in igbanke.
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Pat081: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
donkey like your dad sire cool
donkey like ur papa ,øde ,fool,mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.