Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars (65984 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
uBuNiT:

I laf in igbanke.

Laugh in peace jaree. It is ur laugh

Just like IVM cars are Innoson's cars. And he laughs in peace, making serious dough that all the online tribal warriors can never make. The man is a billionaire.
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

It is absurd to say the least that an Iboman is the voice of opposition and enemy of progress for his kin man and region. Is there any wonder you are marginalized? Look inward at the actions of your own people, and stop blaming others for lack of progress in your region. Imagine how much such a huge contract can translate to local economy and even common labourer on the street of Nnewi and Enugu. Una no get sense at all.

Let me tell you what a Yoruba Senator in same position would do. He will ask for the motion to be pushed forward. He will then make a round to Senators in other regions he knows will support the move and secure their commitment. When the motion next comes up he will support his constituency and the industry at home. His earlier efforts at negotiation will pay off because more Senators will stand up and back him. This is what is meant by "build a bridge". It simply means identify opposition and work to win them to your side.

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah failed to build bridge. He failed to win opposition to his side. Indeed this Senator JOINED opposition to defeat his region and kinman.

The phrase Ibo is an entrepreneur is a myth. You make money, but you are not an entrepreneur at all. Invictus Obinwanne made money, even entered Forbes list, is he really an entrepreneur.

It is even unacceptable for Innoson to remark that Senate should be blamed. For an industrialist to utter such remark is weird!

It is a big shame that u think that innoson not getting that contract is a loss to Igboland. Big shame.

Is it only Igbos that innoson employs? Even if it inly Igbos, that reduces igbos looking for jobs which makes it easier for others to get jobs

The real winners is the workers and citizens of the country that supplied the cars to the senate. The real losers are nigerian citizens like u. All Nigerians

After rejoicing that innoson lost out, y do u complain that naira has no value, y do u complain there is inflation.

Or do u not know d reason for inflation is dt we do not have enough forex and we import too much. When u begin to reason this way, when u realise that even the old woman in ur village in Yoruba land also lost out when innoson or indeed any Nigerian company loses a Nigerian government contract, that is the day u have become a man indeed.

1 Like

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by uBuNiT: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tango123:

Laugh in peace jaree. It is ur laugh

Just like IVM cars are Innoson's cars. And he laughs in peace, making serious dough that all the online tribal warriors can never make. The man is a billionaire.
Billionaires abound. Makers of my car were billionaires before him
Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Tango123: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
uBuNiT:

Billionaires abound. Makers of my car were billionaires before him

U dont get it. Do u?

U think u are doing innoson, u are doing poor Nigerians.

Lets say u are a billionaire yourself. Ok. The losers are poor Nigerians who could have been employed, and the poor Nigerians who face rising cost of living because of inflation. And the reason inflation is high is because of trade deficit, and lack of forex.

But i guess, ur tribal hatred wont let u get the above point.

I am not Hausa, but i buy dangote cement because he is employing Nigerians

I buy only local rice, irrespective of where it is grown, because it employs poor Nigerians

I dont buy frozen chicken from supermarket. I buy live local chicken, because the money goes to the poor woman in ur village and mine

Shall i continue?

As i already said, u think u are doing Innoson. No sir, u are doing urself, and poor Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars by Kayharry(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.