Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us (1640 Views)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Gettolove(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
I need to know what a girl really need from a guy, Is it sex / love / care/ recharge cards/ phone calls/ gifts/ every thing

GIRLS WETIN UNA WANT SEF
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by LADUNDE(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
Evrithng u've got undividedly
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by smile007: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2007
girls give him is reply grin
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by CrazyMan(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2007

I agree with that
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2007
How many times would we have to answer that particular question sef??

@ topic
Gettolove:

I need to know what a girl really need from a guy, Is it sex / love / care/ recharge cards/ phone calls/ gifts/ every thing
GIRLS WETIN UNA WANT SEF

All girls are different, so to each her own. And the truth remains that you'll find some who fit into each and every category, there's no general stereotype here. Depends on what you are ready to give, determines whether you'll be together or not.

I can only speak for myself and no one else, and what i want and need is of no consequence to you, since we aren't dating, so whats the point in listing it, right? wink grin
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by naijabelle: 3:07am On Jun 19, 2007
honesty is the key to a happy relationship. Figure out the rest

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2007
love, trust, FAITHFULNESS and commitment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by iice(f): 4:27am On Jun 19, 2007
Cute-ass summed it up pretty much.

I can't even break down what i want into those categories, its more complicated and deeper than that - still talking about my own oh! grin
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by ikamefa(f): 4:44am On Jun 19, 2007
yay! very simple your teeth! ,and diamond encrusted nails cheesy
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Gettolove(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2007
LADUNDE:

EVRYTHING cheesy
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by nikynike(f): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2007
It all depends on the category of girls you are dating. We are not the same like you think.
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Bolarge(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2007
The typical armed robber asks u to choose between ur money and ur life. . . .
Girls are much worse, they want both ur money and ur life. grin
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Gettolove(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2007
My chick will always ask if i love her, if i say yes, she would then say 'ARE YOU SURE'. If i ask her the same question, insted of her saying YES or NO, she will turn it upside down and start doing as if i am doubting her.

IS THIS A GIRL THING?
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by NaijaFuss(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
Once again another question to compensate a rather weak soul, ask a gurl out then you'll find out that better asking her
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by jwesig88(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
just like guys girls want differnt things from different men at different times
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by 2dye4(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
jwesig88:

just like guys girls want differnt things from different men at different times

let me help u out;

"girls want everthing fom every guy everytime" the noble profession called "gold-digging" angry
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
2dye4:

let me help u out;

"girls want everthing fom every guy everytime" the noble profession called "gold-digging" angry

Push that generalization down your throat jare . .what's all this angry angry angry

girls, women, women, girls - - what happened to the word "some" in your dictionary??

How would you feel if someone says you're all the things you aren't?? Plaese if your girlfriend(S) is/are (a) golddigger(s), i'm sorry to hear that, but believe me i'm nothing like her so suck it up, shiooooo!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Gettolove(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
cute-ass:

Push that generalization down your throat jare . .what's all this angry angry angry

girls, women, women, girls - - what happened to the word "some" in your dictionary??

How would you feel if someone says you're all the things you aren't?? Plaese if your girlfriend(S) is/are (a) golddigger(s), i'm sorry to hear that, but believe me i'm nothing like her so suck it up, shiooooo!!!!!!! angry angry

what are you digging, Diamond ?
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by 2dye4(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
Gettolove:

ver funny! grin grin

@cute-ass: sory 2 hurt ur feelings dear, it wasnt intended. just that i av met girls that were neva interested in bringing anything 2 the table. rlly, i knw not all ladies r like that, but one too many though! wink now sucking that up is gonna be hard.
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by luxoire(f): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
we want same things u guys expect from us
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by 2dye4(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
like?
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
Gettolove:

"golddigging" has never been used in its literal sense, so don't play smart, you aren't angry

Not all girls are after the money, get it into your skull - - some girls are better off financially than their boyfriends/lovers . . some of us are in europe - - if you really want to know, i work and the money i make), honey there's no amount a guy will give me that'll be a surprise

Now i wont deny the sweet feeling of a guy spoiling me rotten if we're dating, but his money wasnt what i saw in him - - i can foot my bills, i'm just too independent, even my parents could verge for that - - - so what with all this "all girls are golddiggers" talk?

If you havent seen genuine girls that could do without emptying your pockets, then you still have a long way to go and i advise you keep searching . . i don't know about the ones who live in nigeria (i pity them Cos some of them have the zeal to work but the country doesnt make it that simple to), but most girls across the boarder work ass and foot to cloth themselves, pay their bills, put food on their tables, and still have left overs to be extravagant - - now give'em some credit, will you? wink
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2007
2dye4:

@cute-ass: sory 2 hurt your feelings dear, it wasnt intended. just that i av met girls that were never interested in bringing anything 2 the table. rlly, i knw not all ladies r like that, but one too many though! wink now sucking that up is going to be hard.

We're cool, its just that its becoming too rampant - - more of "the order of the day" . . but no harm done wink wink
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by 2dye4(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
ok. its all cool. ur one tough lady u know! wink
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by moondust(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2007
I no be girl o leaving thread
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
2dye4:

ok. its all cool. your one tough lady u know! wink

grin grin Just trying to stand for what i believe in dearie wink

moondust:

I no be girl o leaving thread

Why won't you leave, so you can go finish your expo abi? i'm still waiting for you on the "proverbs" thread tongue grin
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by Gettolove(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
@cute-ass

do you know that some girls are given all they want from guys but never keep their asses in their panties
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by luxoire(f): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
@2dye4

well, how about u tell me what u want / expect from ur woman and we'll see if the list tallies with some of mine
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by cuteass1(f): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2007
Gettolove:

@cute-ass

do you know that some girls are given all they want from guys but never keep their asses in their undies

Well if only you had used that word, our day would have been saved (yours and mine)

I know some are a disgrace to womanhood, i'm not denying that - - some should be spitted on . . and yes, some are golddiggers

But its just some, and thats what the world is all about - - if we all were good and cool, the world would have been such a boring place. To each, his own . . just dont bundle all with one and same rope - - thats what i find unfair sad
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by pannyman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
They just wanna ruin a guy. Even when they start out acting like they are not interested in what they can get from a man, sooner or later they show their real colours.
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by NaijaFuss(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
hmm, The Ladys have spoken
Re: Girls, What Exactly Do You Want From Us by NaijaFuss(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2007
Them don talk, Make una hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Hear My Story Oooooooooo / culture / What Every Man Wants You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.