Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (68994 Views)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Ayomivic(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXLDfBRc04

Good for him. if he married that woman, he had married disaster.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020
kolade560:

this was y I asked for ur age......u talk like all dis indomie generation children......I will educate u in ladies!!!! fact
What is wrong with you? Does that moniker that quoted you before looks like my? And what age has to do with this? You can be 50 and still be an idiot/senseless.. you get sense now but you couldn’t able to differentiate my moniker from his. I no blame you Na me I blame wey quote you.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Emotionss: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2020
[/color]
CAPSLOCKED:

[color=#990000]
WOMEN SAY NOT KNEELING DURING PROPOSALS IS DISRESPECTFUL.
THEY SAY WHEN A MAN DOESN'T KNEEL, HE DOESN'T VALUE HER.

SAME WOMEN SAY KNEELING TO SERVE THE GROOM WINE DURING A TRADITIONAL WEDDING IS DISRESPECTFUL AND MISOGYNISTIC. THEY SAY WOMEN KNEELING FOR MEN IS SUBJUGATION AND SLAVERY.

SO THE LOGIC HERE IS THAT, IT IS OKAY FOR MEN TO KNEEL AND SIMP AND WORSHIP WOMEN. BUT IT'S THE WORST CRIME FOR A WOMAN TO KNEEL EVEN IF JUST ONCE TO OBSERVE A MINOR TRADITIONAL RITE.

I JUST HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEES HOW INSANITY IS BEING RE-BRANDED AS "FEMINISM".

Better oil dey your head.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Organs(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Some mumu guys don't know their level. How can this correct babe marry this mumu guy?

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by rachytenny2(f): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2020
So hilarious
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by simplepee(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Nuel4:
lol are you new here?
So you don't know who you quoted?
I do, he's all mouth. Do you know him in real life? Do you know if he's begging a girl now?
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Owerri1stSon: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Staged shit.. Everybody wan trend
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by aoofbeautifulme(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Man prostrated!!!!!!
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by comrChris(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2020
What the hell was she doing in that relationship for four years knowing she won't marry him?

I hate this idea of kneeling to propose to a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by proclinician: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Useless men everywhere. If I wan propose I will just call hey babe check the drawer, there's a ring there. If you will marry me, put it on. If not, I no wan see u in my house when u come back. Simple and short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by B2B5000: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Good for him. You are trying to adopt western culture. Western culture is not trying to adopt you. A large number of Nigerian boys are becoming more stupid by the day.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Archermedia: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXLDfBRc04

Hello Guys
Please check out this hot banging song from archermedia
https://archermedia.com.ng/fireboy-dml-tattoo-mp3-mp4-download/
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Mayflowa:

She finally accepted after 10 minutes of dehumanizing himself but I am sure the girl is going to abandon the ring
she will,thats a forced engagement
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ogbonnachrys: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Good for him. This mumu don dey too much
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Emekayoung(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Do you guys know how upset i am right now after watching this shameful video? Some guys will never stop embarrassing us even if we dash them sense. When will all this rubbish stop? Why didn't he invite her over to his place then propose to her while giving her the injection? If she rejects his proposal then the shame will die there instead of displaying his stupidity in public. Must he bring her to the public arena to propose? This guy deserves a very hot slap ��
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Emekayoung(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
This goat is one of the reasons why women mock our existence. Must we adopt white man's culture before we make things right? ��
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by zakkxx: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Pete warn you guys continue disgracing your self; Did your father beg your mother to marry him?
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by banio: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2020
It's a woman that proposes not a man
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
That is too bad. He really tried
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Adex2442: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
ezugegere:

Never!

grin smiley smiley grin grin

And she collected.. Na wah o
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Skmoda360(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
For the path of a simp shall be fraught with pain, humiliation, mockery, tears, and misfortune at the unforgiving claws of female nature.

Shai!!! Ojami lara jee
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Scarfin(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
kolade560:

And that's y u just have to leave my comment, its obvious u can be manipulated by others and that's what u are defending here.
leave my comment.
u are still cycling within ur ignorance and wanton stupidity......

This one has been destroyed by women because of his simping.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Skmoda360(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
luxy44:
The kind of men we have now, I don't just get it. Is he okay @ all. Begging a woman to marry you na wa oh
Na so one mumu pastor dey beg a friend of mine to marry him and the girl dey tell me say she no love him, she even said she will cheat on him if they eventually marries....what a simp? Em plenty this days.....simps be like 85% among men nowadays......

That's why I won't even blink an eyelid if em bang any person wife because na money most men dey use dey marry those girls no true feelings.... ..divorce rate go increase at astronomical rate....I dey observe marriage from afar now.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by olatunde75(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Guy wise up, if after 4 yrs of courtship a girl will still be treating u like this definitely u r not meant for each other. Jaapa b4 she started cheating on u
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Masternuhu(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by larryking540: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

But courtship mustn't end in marriage

The intelligence in the guy supposed to have noticed earlier that the girl doesn't want him for marriage
courtship must not end in marriage ,why waste so much of a precious time of an individual , atleast ur intuition should let you know this person isn't good enough ,u can't hide you caracter for long not up to a year ,
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by denvers: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
I see nothing wrong in what he did, although I might not have the courage to do that.
Our way of life is different, live and let others live.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Greensquard(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
My God..im short of words shocked shocked..like wtf?for real?how did she even agree to date this kidult in the first place?see him jumping up and down like a 3year old that was deprived of biscuit and is crying and jumping throwing arm around to show frustration..the idiot is even saying he will commit suicide,kai this one is already cursed and a disgrace not just to manhood and his family,but a disgrace to humanity as a whole..na him type i like to dey fu.c.ck their babes since them don decide say they are hopeless simps and cant be redeemed..she just wore the ring cos of all the pressure..we will soon read here that he drank snipper cos she blocked him from contacting her after the got home and she ran..what a bastar.d fool of a boy..he just tall for nothing,shikini sense him no get and if u tell him now how stupid he is he will want to object and even fight u..kai it is finished for simps..they should be poisoned all of them cos na them de make girls think they are doing us a favour getting into our lives..spits angry angry
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by lucky4west: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
lie down to propose are u are u a begger? now that she has left u on the floor sleep there na, the other day one stupid lady said her man must kneel to propose hmmm ok na...una go old for there na
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by churchee: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
What is more hilarious than the commentator behind camera grin grin grin

But on a serious note, when did men get so low as to beg for partner? It was never like this in our time, it can never be like this nowadays; this is acting, we know it.

The other time, a young man refused to kneel and propose and the lady rejected the proposal on that basis. Today, this effeminate has decided to lie flat, she still rejected it.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by AlwaysMotun: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Simpleton

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.