Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? (1131 Views)

Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guys, can you have sex with the same woman your brother has been with? Or would the thought be repulsive?
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by cricifixo: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's just sex, not as if I'm marrying her
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Aboks(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na ashawo be dat na any girl wey give ya broda kpomo to chop den com giv u too na olosho
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2020
cricifixo:
It's just sex, not as if I'm marrying her
You wouldn't think it's weird?
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by cricifixo: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Like i said, its just sex....no weirdness attached to it
VirginDiva:
You wouldn't think it's weird?
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Kola5281(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
well for me, it depends on the kinda relationship my brother has with the girl. if they were dating and got broken up, i can't have sex with her, never !!! but if it were just Fwb kinda relationship she had with him, and she gives me greenlight, sure i would.
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Unnerve: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Totally repulsive
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
cricifixo:
Like i said, its just sex....no weirdness attached to it
I think it's as weird as when I watched my brothers +18 video.
Re: Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? by kenodrill: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
VirginDiva:
Guys, can you have sex with the same woman your brother has been with? Or would the thought be repulsive?

Are you contemplating having sex with ur ex's brother?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Wondered Why Is There No Ministry For Men Affairs / . / How To find a woman-(what Women really Are)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.