Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? (19040 Views)

Shaibu: PDP Will Lose Edo State If They Don’t Accept Me As Candidate / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Blankstare(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
ehissi:
Ahhhhh

He has suddenly forgotten this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yAvViRcRpk

Thank you for this video, as intelligent as elrufai is, he's got innate fanatism making his purported intelligence a negative one like a maniac.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by walozanga(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:
This is one of the Smartest leaders in the NORTH

Very resolute and determined

His only crime is his tribe, religion and party affiliation

Southern Kaduna unrest is as old as Nigeria.....not enough to discredit him

THEN WHY WAS HE ELECTED? the way our youths reason dey tire me
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by elisho: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
short useless old man with evil mind
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by RichBoy247: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

Idiots will not accept your ascertion.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by chloride6: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

You say?

El Rufia indecision is what lead to the violence ravaging Kaduna right now.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
...He said it is because "he is promoting peace and peaceful co-existence among the ethnic groups".

I wonder how it will look when he's promoting banditry and terrorism against Southern Kaduna. Oh wait grin
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by pseudaria: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

You are a very big FOOL. Thunder fire your head. I don't blame you, if your parents or relatives were the ones being slaughtered, you wouldn't be talking like an slowpoke
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Carlylepneuma: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2020
muchroom:
In this revealing interview on channels television, Governor El-Rufai bares it all with claims that he is on the bad side of some powerful Kaduna Indigenes because it is no longer Business as usual in the state.

When asked how he is dealing with the notion of people who think he has taken side? He said it is because he is promoting peace and peaceful co-existence among the ethnic groups.

The governor claims some unknown persons are using the crisis in the state to garner wealth for themselves while promising that the long arm of the law will soon catch up with such people once the security arms have enough evidence against them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjllDn7bwJ0

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1295079584539512838
so y'all scumbags have heard he doesnt give a flyn F IF u INsult him or nt.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by madridsta007(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:
I used to think this guy was very intelligent.

I hear this and I am gobsmacked.

How do you people ever think this guy is intelligent?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by History555: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Superwave:
but the same foolish people don't want others talking about the stinking horrifying odour oozing from Aba perceived all the way in PH or the disaster Ebonyi will always be to the extent you Igbos label them as second class Igbos.

I look at you and look at the toilet where i shit. No difference
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Fuckgovt: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Tell that to pmb and dss that arrest ppl who abuse them
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Daddysidhan: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2020
KILLER RUFAI the best goal keeper in the history of Nigeria. 5million Naira dey fear me
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by akenzua74: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
But you admitted you paid the killers in one of the interviews and singing a different tone now. No sincerity here, may God help us.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Godsonkemz(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Short man devil.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Roofingpro(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
sad
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by JustforMen: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That its a fact killing of innocent Nigerians life has been going on in Kaduna, since the military era. The Zango kataf is still fresh on our memory.
When Yakowa was Governor, he truly formabled by not building a military cantonment for Nigerian Army to occupy for free in other to protect Nigerians living in that area.
That El Rufai is now being blamed for those skirmish is now the other of the day, forgetting that a southern Kaduna Christian Governor failed to do proper investigation on this matter.

Yakowa was the first and only Governor of Kaduna state and el Rufai cannot build a military cantonment for Nigerian Army to occupy
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by jaeyking(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrisy of Southerners!

When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

Amen
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by clickwtB(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Its a nationwide retrogressive syndrome.
The elites in each state of the federation wants the largest share of the state security votes/funds.!!!
Lest we forget history the effontery and flagrant disregard ie of Late Chief Lamidi Adedibu who requested for the largest share of the security votes/funds from a sitting of Oyo state!!!
Instaed of the funds/votes to aid /fund and support the gallant and poorly funded security forces.!!
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by TiglathPILESER: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

What if he is the one spear heading the violence even before governance?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by TiglathPILESER: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

I never thought for once
Sense is far from Usman Dan Fodio's lineage
Is he elrufai from that lineage?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by slyzy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

He is given to violent rhetorics in support of his Fulani brothers each time crisis breaks out in SKD.
As evidence as it is, his "body bag" statement which cast him in international spot is still fresh in our memories.

I can say that he is a fanatical bigot masking as a progressive
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by greatiyk4u(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
TiglathPILESER:
What if he is the one spear heading the violence even before governance?

What if he is not?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Appili(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
EL-Rufia is the commander of the Boko Haram group, recall that in 2014 General Ihejirika said it and togather another person have re-stated the same thing.
Nigerians be wise.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by TiglathPILESER: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

What if he is not?
what if then?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Yusman316(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
tempest01:

You are mad and there is no one to tell you. Is it not the same marauding genocidists that are coming home blooded to create trouble?

You tacitly supported them in Nassarawa, Benue, and all over the country when they are killing and taking over properties. Calling them bandits and farmer herder crises. When they are blooded and come back home, you expect them to live in peace with you?

Why should we then speak for you when you carry ant infested firewood home and the lizards come?
If they have taken over properties in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau states respectively, what re they still looking for in Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna and Niger states? Can u name the places they took over in those mentioned states?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by tempest01(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yusman316:

If they have taken over properties in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau states respectively, what re they still looking for in Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna and Niger states? Can u name the places they took over in those mentioned states?

I served in Nasarawa and had to run away from my village a few times. I've seen first hand the atrocities committed by these people. Keep feigning ignorance.

When these people are given a free hand to amass weapons and kill others, won't they go back home? Don't they have ties back north?
What do you think will happen when there is no much wealth back home and they are used to killings and have all the arms?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by earnit3: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by jayceerilla: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That its a fact killing of innocent Nigerians life has been going on in Kaduna, since the military era. The Zango kataf is still fresh on our memory.
When Yakowa was Governor, he truly formabled by not building a military cantonment for Nigerian Army to occupy for free in other to protect Nigerians living in that area.
That El Rufai is now being blamed for those skirmish is now the other of the day, forgetting that a southern Kaduna Christian Governor failed to do proper investigation on this matter.
You speak passionately but with stricking ignorance, leaders like elrufai made there hatred clear hence brew distrust among the people he is like a mad man dancing naked in the market square, not even his people support his atrocities
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Kingspin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
greatiyk4u:

He should hand over those killers he paid to police.
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by stormborn28(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrisy of Southerners!

When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by Elsadam(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aboks:
one of the most useless governor in nigeria

Your Father is useless

Now how did you feel?
Re: El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? by stormborn28(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Idiots will not accept your ascertion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.