Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Never Ever Try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ever Try This (899 Views)

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Try This by phrancz(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2011
A friend of mine took this new fat chick out on vals day, only to come back to tell me she almost eat the fast food joint(chicken republic), the chick ordered anything and every thing she could and could not eat. the funny part is that she ordered for 5 laps of chicken(may be she wan feed her family with am). Any way i have made up my mind not to chase any fat girl, after this, they all like to eat.
Re: Never Ever Try This by Odunnu: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2011
Are you that poor that you cant even afford to feed one person even on a day that's set aside to show love?
Re: Never Ever Try This by 197(f): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2011
poster you are the guy stop referring yourself in 3rd man descriptions
Re: Never Ever Try This by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2011
So what?

You took a fat lady out, you should be able to afford her bills
Re: Never Ever Try This by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2011
@poster
Her being fat has nothing to do with the issue (since she didn't eat all the food), so I suggest you rather say:"I will never date broke asss hungry women" instead.
Re: Never Ever Try This by alfchye(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2011
stop leechin man, get a grip
Re: Never Ever Try This by Woke4all(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2011
Daddy you can lie ooo angry
Re: Never Ever Try This by ayh191: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2011
Woke4all:

grin
Re: Never Ever Try This by iyatrustee(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Now, I stand the risk of been called a glutton but then we need to get things rite! If your guy took his chic to mr biggs and she ordered 5chiken laps na I'm he for get case, those Chicken Republic chicken dey small die! If na me as I lepa reach, when I chop 6, I just start to chop be dat cool grin cheesy
Re: Never Ever Try This by sylve11: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Are you that poor that you cant even afford to feed one person even on a day that's set aside to show love?

190::

poster you are the guy stop referring yourself in 3rd man descriptions

Omolola1:

So what?

You took a fat lady out, you should be able to afford her bills

Woke4all:

now i can't stop laffing grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Never Ever Try This by MMM2(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
go and make money dose things mean thing if u are a boy big.

(1) (Reply)

Promised Marriage: Guys Do You Fulfill It? / Letter To My Ex: Send it or Not? / Madam's Son And Her Sales Girls:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.