Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? (3353 Views)

Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass / Letter To Tpia/nlposter/tpiander / Is This The Origin Of “na Them Dey Rush Us " Slang? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by vhuqnl(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Odunnu..

But justwise, you no be God. Na just UK u dey, alaye goan calm down.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
khiaa:

No soy Latina. angry Soy Afro Americano y Nativo Americano. tongue

I was ban because I was conversing with you in Spanish.... This is so sickening...

I understand what you wrote up there but I can't reply in Spanish.....still don't know who is after me ...
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by khiaa(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skmoda360:

I was ban because I was conversing with you in Spanish.... This is so sickening...

I understand what you wrote up there but I can't reply in Spanish.....still don't know who is after me ...

Are you sure that's the reason. I have seen members conversing in their native tongue and no one was banned.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
khiaa:

Are you sure that's the reason. I have seen members conversing in their native tongue and no one was banned.
I saw the reason on my page and that's it..... someone is after me and I don't know why.....
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by khiaa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skmoda360:

I saw the reason on my page and that's it..... someone is after me and I don't know why.....

That's crazy. I'm going to do some investigating.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
khiaa:

That's crazy. I'm going to do some investigating.
Ok now
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by feedthenation(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
vhuqnl:
I miss idowuogbo o. Where is she? That bipolar tpia troll nko? And that auntie America nurse kanwuliajara with 1million moniker where she dey? 190 and bigtt76 tell me about your friends

I think Sambarry is d same as kanwuliajara

Those names used to be legends of nairaland

Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skmoda360:

Ok now

I wonder why they didn't ban me as well. I emailed the mods with my questions but I haven't gotten a response yet. We weren't breaking any rules.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Nairaland have gone to the dogs

Seun osewa isn't fit To manage Nairaland

I wish it can be taken away from the fooool
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Mekenz(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Nairaland has gone to the dust, no longer as it used to be, I miss nairaland of those days, kid's has taken over now.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by vhuqnl(m): 3:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

Seun, call your boys to order. If you want us to leave Nairaland for you, tell us. Cc Dominique mukina2. If I quote that mynd 44 now, he go hide d post and ban his generation not me
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by vhuqnl(m): 3:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Nairaland have gone to the dogs

Seun osewa isn't fit To manage Nairaland

I wish it can be taken away from the fooool
.mynd 44 will ban you.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2020
vhuqnl:

Seun, call your boys to order. If you want us to leave Nairaland for you, tell us. Cc Dominique mukina2. If I quote that mynd 44 now, he go hide d post and ban his generation not me

I know what to tell them but I will keep it cool cuz most of them just banned for no reason undecided........

Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2020
khiaa:

I wonder why they didn't ban me as well. I emailed the mods with my questions but I haven't gotten a response yet. We weren't breaking any rules.
I doubt if they will reply you.....I don't know the criteria which Seun use in recruiting those mods.....most ain't comp.etent.....Can you imagine I was ban for no reason.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
khiaa:

Give me your email......
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by r231(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dyt:

Odunharry is always here maybe he's part of my daily life sha grin cheesy cheesy

Idowu is always watching
Tpia? Let's ask R231 grin cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
r231:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Where's Tpia ?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
I miss monikers like tosyne2much, rokiatu, acidosis, idowuogbo, yuzedo, Leila, lasisi69 and lately Nwamaikpe.
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Liposure: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skmoda360:

what happen to freedom of expression
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Liposure: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
khiaa:

Muy bein, gracias. wink Que esta pasando contigo?
como estas
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Skmoda360(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Liposure:
what happen to freedom of expression
Very annoying mods...... undecided
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by iyatrustee(f): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Dyt:

Where's Tpia ?

Where is Ileke idi? Ask egbon too cheesy
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2020
iyatrustee:

Where is Ileke idi? Ask egbon too cheesy

Egbon r231, they said you know where these women are ooo

Tpia and ileke idi

grin grin cheesy
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by r231(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dyt:

Where's Tpia ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by r231(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dyt:

Egbon r231, they said you know where these women are ooo

Tpia and ileke idi

grin grin cheesy

In my house breastfeeding the triplets

hoeniranu grin shocked grin
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Dyt(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
r231:

In my house breastfeeding the triplets

hoeniranu grin shocked grin

The 2 twins and their boss down there you mean?
You one lucky madafacka
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Boss man, my hands are up
Tuale baba
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by iyatrustee(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dyt:

You one lucky madafacka
grin cheesy grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked Dyt! You will never change wink
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Dyt! You will never change wink

Leopard dey change em skin?
I think I am getting more wild
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by r231(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Dyt:

You one lucky madafacka
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Boss man, my hands are up
Tuale baba

smoking is not good for your health.....
Re: Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? by freshvine(f): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
khiaa:
I miss Buncherstabb, Francizy and (Chuckie), even though he turned out to be a car salesman scammer and kicked off the site permanently. grin

Don't let freecocoa hear you call her heartthrob Chucky234 scammer .

Share Your Experience Cheating With Someone's Partner / Man Nearly Masturbates Himself To Death After Suffering Stroke From Climaxing / My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues