Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues (3358 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by LoveEtRomance10: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
I met my wife six years ago when I was working as a Site Assistant with one of the construction companies, working on Government Housing Estates.

It was a contract job and largely exploitative. I earned peanuts. Yet I was already dating my wife then, and in between, she got pregnant and we had to get married even though both of us were not financially ready.

My wife is an hairstylist but she lost her shop last year when government demolished all illegal stalls in our area. And so, we both became reliant on my meagre income. Things got worse. We lost our accommodation due to accumulated unpaid rents.

My wife had to go live with friends; and from there, to her family house. I, too, was squatting with friends.

That was when my friend, Amos got a two-bedroom apartment and asked me to move into one of the rooms with my family. Amos’ wife and children are in one of the states in the middle-belt part of the country where his wife works in the office of the wife of the Deputy Governor of the State.

I was so appreciative.

So, my wife and children moved into the one room with me. My wife was very grateful. Anytime she cooked, she would serve Amos to appreciate him for helping us.

She stayed at home most of the times, except when she had clients’ invitations to work. Things were hard and this was causing friction between us. My wife would be complaining that the money I drop at home before leaving for work was not enough to feed the kids.

We started having issues She started denying me s3-x. This continued for almost five months. All of a sudden, my wife changed. To my surprise, she began to touch me, wanting me to make love to her. I wondered why the change in attitude. She said she was tired of fighting me.

“Ha! Maybe God has touched her heart” I reasoned. I wished it was God that truly touched her heart. I never knew it was the devil! We made love twice in the week.

Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-best-friend-amos-and-my-wife/21/11/2021/
[b][/b]
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Face the promiscuous package you married as a wife and leave your friend alone!

Your friend accommodated you! Whatever that comes next is you guys making!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by ideatoprince18(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vv
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by Leebellow96(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by brosom(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't care to read the whole episodes,

But I'm sure that ur friend is from Cane's linage.

Run away from him and never return.!!
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by bobbybrown007: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
As i am like this ehn, even duo am very broke, my wife cant even stay with my best frnd, even duo he has 10 flats

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by TheWolfen(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol.. clickless grin

Everything is wrong here.. u earning minimum wage and lashing her rawlins. A hair stylist? Common man u already know the story of those girls naa? I'm not surprised she had the nerve to fvck ur friend under same roof and she did it rawlins and got creampied multiple times. Omor... ur case is critical. U never stand u dey knack olosho raw. Now she done turn baby factory to different men. Try run DNA on ur supposed child or children. Stay away from her if u must grow past this stage in life
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by ERCROSS(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
bobbybrown007:
As i am like this ehn, even duo am very broke, my wife cant even stay with my best frnd, even duo he has 10 flats

Duo kor, trio ni grin
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by JustStupidity: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Use that thing, blast your friend's leg, blast your wife's leg and finally blast yourself.

When you regain, then come back to Papa and thank me. Hope I made a point?
Re: My Best Friend Impregnated My Wife After Accommodating Us When We Had Issues by PromiseUche(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Your wife is loose!

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / What Makes A Man Irresistible (pls, Ladies Comment Only) / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.