Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12083 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

Ok, more questions:

7, Name 3 versions of English Language initiated by Becomrich on Nairaland.
8, The most successful Nairaland interview thread for 'Nairaland Celebrities' was started by who? Don't search.
9, Who is the First Moderator on Nairalander?(Mukina, PM answer of this one to me to do marking scheme grin)
10, In the early days of Nairaland(up to 2007), which section was the most popular?

Pick the odd one and give reason:
11, Oyb, Phemour, Dayokanu, Semid4lyf, Twinstaiye
12, Ogaga4luv, Odunnu, Netotse, Lagosboy, Jarus
13, Debosky, Becomrich, Kosovo

Who made these statements(paraphrased, not verbatim)?
14, Because some awusa men are playin with his kini, she said we should not move to Benin republic
15, Why are they always giving small teams to Chelsea in premiership and big teams to other clubs, it's ojoro
7. Bantu
8.Tgirl4real
9.Mukina2
10.Romance
11a.Twinstaye . . .Reserved,quiet.
b.Dayokanu . . .ashawo without borders,flirts with any woman anywhere.
12a.Ogaga4luv . . .a proud satanist.
b.Lagosboy . . . .a quiet Muslim.
13a.Kosovo . . .his Ninglish is out of this world.
b.Debosky . . .claims he invented grammar.
c.Becomrich . . .Invented bantu English.
14.Becomrichn
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by baslone: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
These questions are getting tougher o!

Number 14 has 'Benin' in it so I'll go for my becomrich. Then I give props to his 'Bantu' too!!!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

15, Why are they always giving small teams to Chelsea in premiership and big teams to other clubs, it's ojoro
Lool
i don laff cry for hia, this statement always gets me

who else the one and only mamagee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mama-gee:

I don't get why Chelsea gets the weakest teams in the English Premier League in their group.

Why don't they try matching Chelsea up with Liverpool and Arsenal? grin

Instead of Stoke City and Wigan.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-504268.96.html#msg6657524
Lool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
baslone:

These questions are getting tougher o!
Number 14 has 'Benin' in it so I'll go for my becomrich. Then I give props to his 'Bantu' too!!!
Now, the boys are being separated from the men grin

The encyclopedias of Nairaland are coming to tell you answers grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
SECTION C
Complete these sentences and tell what they are:
16, The man who - grammar
17,  - is a person who has made more -  than others
18, It's - you -
19, I'm not looking at you I'm -
20, An aggressive minority -

21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait?

Who am I?
22, I am Yoruba but also speaks Hausa. I'm almost ever present on NL. I'm very active in Politics, Sports and Romance most. I hate with passion one popular league. I'm US-based.
23, I am a young Nigerian, self-confessed capitalist, based in a state that has produced two Nigerian presidents, well-known on and outside NL, some people abuse me saying I'm dictatorial, some people praise me and believe that I am underappreciated.
24, I'm Nairaland's career consultant. People open threads to seek for my advice on their career.
25, I'm Nairaland's self-appointed profiler. I like opening threads on who's the best this, who's the best that.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by silvertuke(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
And what will happen to does who don’t know the answer?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
silvertuke:

And what will happen to does who don’t know the answer?
3 strokes of koboko each cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by debosky(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
7. Maprish, Batu, Googlish grin
8. tgirl4real
9. Seun Osewa cheesy
10. Romance
11. Twinstaiye - the only Christian in the group?
12. Odunnu - only female
13. Becomrich - he was never a moderator while the other two are ex mods
14. Wily Wily? cheesy
15. Mama gee grin grin grin
16. made
17. a wise man, mistakes
19. staring grin
20. should not force their opinion on the majority
22. dayokanu
23. Seun Osewa cheesy
24. Ajanlekoko
25. Our very own Jarus cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
debo don fail one grin i will win this grin grin

Twins na muslim grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

Ok, more questions:
SECTION B

8, The most successful Nairaland interview thread for 'Nairaland Celebrities' was started by who? Don't search.
Tgirl4real

9, Who is the First Moderator on Nairalander?(Mukina, PM answer of this one to me to do marking scheme grin)
grin

10, In the early days of Nairaland(up to 2007), which section was the most popular?
Romance and its cousins (sexuality and meetup)

All the others post on politics, TT sticks to tv/movies/celebs

Odunu na girl all the rest na guys tongue

becomerich his own version of big English/english nor get part 2 grin grin

14, Because some awusa men are playin with his kini, she said we should not move to Benin republic
Becomerich

already answered this one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by baslone: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
mukina2:

Lool
i don laff cry for hia, this statement always gets me

who else the one and only mamagee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lool grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just read through this comedy rite here. Its haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mbulela: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Pardon my blonde moment, why did everyone choose Kobojunkie in part A?
I am not thinking too straight now.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Anybody to bail out Mukina2 and Debo of question 1? Debo got Batu, there are two other versions Becomroch originated

11 & 12, apart from what both of you mentioned, there is another very striking answer to these two questions

10, I may be wrong but there was one section that also used to be extremely popular then(possibly more than the two you have mentioned), especially for visitors
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
i'll go for Jokes/forum games as well grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mbulela: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

SECTION C
16, The man who - grammar (debosky)
17,  - is a person who has made more -  than others
18, It's - you -
20, An aggressive minority -  (MamaG)

21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait?

Who am I? (Sagamite??)
22, I am Yoruba but also speaks Hausa. I'm almost ever present on NL. I'm very active in Politics, Sports and Romance most. I hate with passion one popular league. I'm US-based. (Dayokanu, the lonely Bayern supporter)
23, I am a young Nigerian, self-confessed capitalist, based in a state that has produced two Nigerian presidents, well-known on and outside NL, some people abuse me saying I'm dictatorial, some people praise me and believe that I am underappreciated. (Seun)
24, I'm Nairaland's career consultant. People open threads to seek for my advice on their career.
(Ajanlekoko)
25, I'm Nairaland's self-made profiler. I like opening threads on who's the best this, who's the best that. (Suraj aka Jarus)
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
Actually the correct answer to question 11 is dayokanu and not twinstaiye.

Every other person is a "knight of the round table" except him.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

Anybody to bail out Mukina2 and Debo of question 1? Debo got Batu, there are two other versions Becomroch originated

11 & 12, apart from what both of you mentioned, there is another very striking answer to these two questions

10, I may be wrong but there was one section that also used to be extremely popular then(possibly more than the two you have mentioned), especially for visitors

Do u even know all the answers cos Debosky failed Nos 14
14. No one else but becomrich

Teacher wey no sabi ansa to his question go collect kpankere from students.  grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
ifyalways:

Do u even know all the answers cos Debosky failed Nos 14
14. No one else but becomrich

Teacher wey no sabi ansa to his question go collect kpankere from students. grin
I knew ma. Ditto for No 19.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

10, I may be wrong but there was one section that also used to be[b] extremely popular then(possibly more than the two you have mentioned), especially for visitors[/b]

Jobs section
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
let me try a random one

no 11 - i am the only one married with kids
- dayokanu is the only one without a muslim background
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by snthesis(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
Psssi!! psssi!! Muki, muki, abeg wetin b d ansa to No. 19
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by blank(f): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
;d
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
:-x
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
oyb:

let me try a random one

no 11 - i am the only one married with kids
- dayokanu is the only one without a muslim background
Not the answer.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

Ok, more questions:
SECTION B

cant say

Tgirl.

Seun

Politics?

Dayokanu = he's not a MOD,others are

Odunnu = The lone female

Becomrich = the non-human among them.

Becomrich ; the guy has a thing for 'Benin Republic'

I hear its MamaGee
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jarus:

SECTION C
16, The man who - grammar

Debosky

17,  - is a person who has made more -  than others
18, It's - you -
20, An aggressive minority -

Sagamite

Who am I?
22, I am Yoruba but also speaks Hausa. I'm almost ever present on NL. I'm very active in Politics, Sports and Romance most. I hate with passion one popular league. I'm US-based.

Dayokanu
23, I am a young Nigerian, self-confessed capitalist, based in a state that has produced two Nigerian presidents, well-known on and outside NL, some people abuse me saying I'm dictatorial, some people praise me and believe that I am underappreciated.

Mr Ajanla.

25, I'm Nairaland's self-appointed profiler. I like opening threads on who's the best this, who's the best that.
Jarus
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by loma(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
The most popular thread back then was the Stockmarket thread
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Ivynwa(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
snthesis:

Psssi!! psssi!! Muki, muki, abeg wetin b d ansa to No. 19

Bros abeg no kill me with laughter, grin grin grin
Of microchips and schooling.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Kunbee: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2011
:-x
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by loma(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2011
@Jarus- carry yourself to my thread and vote now before I disown you as an Awoite
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2011
Questions?
SECTION A
1, Who 'ROTFLMAO' most on Nairaland?

Kobojunkie

2, Which Nairalander once lied that he had been living in US, only to 'born again' later and confess that he was living in Mushin? Which year did this happen?

Jayon

3, Name the three fiercest rivals of all time on Nairaland.

Davidylan vs Olabowale
Beaf vs Oyb
Jackal vs Dayokanu

4, Name 10 different usernames of Becomrich and 5 nicknames given to him by forum members.

Becomrich1-9, Musiwa 1-9, Nigeria1-9, Thisglobe1-9

5, Name 10 IDs under which Funmi Deepzone operated/operates.

St Funmi, i-report, Aloyemeka, Eathmama, Osunamazon, Redhotchic, Deepzone, Alloyemeka, alloy_emaka

6, How much did Seun Osewa once put as price for Nairaland?

25b

More questions to come
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2011
16, The man who - grammar- invented by Debosky
17, - is a person who has made more - than others A- Success, B-Errors
18, It's - you -
19, I'm not looking at you I'm - Looking past you- Dayokanu
20, An aggressive minority - Cant impose on majority

Arrogance Sagamite
Who am I?

Shey na me you dey talk

Seun Osewa

Ajanlekoko

Jarus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.