Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12194 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
Odunnu:

sent it again!
is that what i think it is. . . hope our hussy is cool with that? grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hehehehehe!
Are u trying to get back at me?
If you tell him,i'll tell him about the other one in games section.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^And I will tell the real one
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
I'm lost o undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
Odunnu:

Hehehehehe!
Are u trying to get back at me?
If you tell him,i'll tell him about the other one in games section.
either way hubby you know our hubby has been suspicious about you so if i should tell him about the send send wey you and jarus dey do that one be say yawa don gas grin
but i love you too much to do that but on the condition that you focus on our hubby and him alone

agabaI23:

OUR hubby happens to be the only real one angry grin

Jarus:

I'm lost o undecided lipsrsealed
you won't be with an AK 47 pointed at u grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
agabaI23:

Agaba, Agaba, Agaba!
How many times did I call you? Ehen! Kpachara onwegi anya o!
Gbara ogwu gi ñuo!
Jarus:

I'm lost o  undecided lipsrsealed
*holds him by the hand*
pele o,never knew you dont see at nite. Oya see road, no enter bush.
y me:

either way hubby you know our hubby has been suspicious about you so if i should tell him about the send send wey you and jarus dey do that one be say yawa don gas grin
but i love you too much to do that but on the condition that you focus on our hubby and him alone
hehehehe, he can swear on my behalf that its him alone in my life, but since he caught you in MissyB's kitchen spending his money on that Arrow, he lost interest. I'v been the one begging him. Better keep quiet or i'l turn it against you.lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
Odunnu:

Agaba, Agaba, Agaba!
How many times did I call you? Ehen! Kpachara onwegi anya o!
Gbara ogwu gi ñuo!*holds him by the hand*
Bia gbanye m ogwu m ka m mechie onu
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
Muki, so na here u kon hide eh  cheesy?! We are getting the bashing of a lifetime on the our thread o
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
i know grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
54. which Nairalander is well known for constant use of these words, "RE-TARD and MO-RON"? cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^^ Either Jarus or Missy B. [Straight face]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^^i really don't know if jarus and Missy B use those words often but they are definitely not the person(s) i have in mind
btw i really dont know much abt nairalander's embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
y me:

^^^i really don't know if jarus and Missy B use those words often but they are definitely not the person(s) i have in mind
btw i really dont know much abt nairalander's embarassed

Believe me.

I know those 2. No one uses those words more than them. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
not as much as you do, infact that should be your siggy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by snthesis(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
Did I hear hubby :Ơ̴̴͡‎

Yme
Send me a mail asap
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by yme1(f): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^i will dearie kiss kiss
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Kunbee: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL
Kunbee must have to confirm this before i leave my comments. . .
I hope she knows whats shes got for herself ni?,kunbee ti gbe wahala sha
a55 smacking,tight pre-nup,swinging on the chandler(sagamu men demand kinky and weird stuff),you-tubing and most importantly have "dumbo elephant ears" that can withstand the constant vibrations of "reeeeetard,m0000ron,creeeetin" that wud be ringing all over the house

Me sef know sey mo gbe wahala cheesy

Sagamite:

Kunbee  - - - - - - - Sagamite

Jedi knight you don expose the best kept secret angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
y me:

54. which Nairalander is well known for constant use of these words, "RE-TARD and MO-RON"? cheesy

Sounds loud & familiar(dunno) tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
y me:

Sagamoron and sagaretard

siamese twins joined at the hip. grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
55. which nairalander male always has discreet looking pictures?e.g covering eyes tongue cool
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by r231(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^^lagbaja cheesy grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2011
^Lol very funni tongue. . .he dey cover him eyes dis 1, black & dirty shiny.

[size=5pt]Most peeps know him
[/size] wink
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by agabaI23(m): 3:03am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ Odika asiri aguwago gi
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Feb 28, 2011
^Lol see u, u dey try hide urself too. . . tongue

bad guys
wink
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2011
Nairalander married

Jennykadry and Mr Cork

Thoniaslim and whitelexi

Odunnu and walestar

Richyblack and Chinesedoll

Ifyalways and born2fuck

Pweety4me and mobo444

Tgirl4real and Sauron

Platinumnk and Theseeker

Aloy-emeka and Onlytruth

RubyPearl aka Ilekeidi and Davidylan

Mukina2 and OAMJ

Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Katsumoto and Isale-gangan

Debosky and Ennyluv

Bkbabe and inked-nerd
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Nairalander married

Jennykadry and Mr Cork

Thoniaslim and whitelexi

Odunnu and walestar

Ifyalways and born2fuck

Pweety4me and mobo444

Tgirl4real and Sauron

Platinumnk and Theseeker

Aloy-emeka and Onlytruth

Mukina2 and OAMJ

Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Debosky and Ennyluv

Bkbabe and inked-nerd
Thank you so much . . . . angry
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by snthesis(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2011
k kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Nairalander married

Jennykadry and Mr Cork

Thoniaslim and whitelexi

Odunnu and walestar Dayokanu

Ifyalways and born2fuck

Pweety4me and mobo444

Tgirl4real and Sauron

Platinumnk and Theseeker

Aloy-emeka and Onlytruth

Mukina2 and OAMJ

Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Debosky and Ennyluv

Bkbabe and inked-nerd
You are in the spirit. I likey!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

55. which nairalander male always has discreet looking pictures?e.g covering eyes tongue cool
DEBOSKY
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Nairalander married

Jennykadry and German007

have I told you I love you? [s]oh yes I have during one of our pleasurable spermatozoaing night on the kitchen sink[/s] kiss kiss

@ify
ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin With that name "born2f[i]u[/i]ck" . Ify will never lack "jigijigigbamgbam" Nne you are blessed. I envy you  grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 190: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
I dedicate this song to Jennykadry

As an appreciation of my love for her,

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5pUtE-LOMI&feature=BF&list=ULMOSw8LFbBQ4&index=1[/flash]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by isalegan2: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
ifyalways:

Thank you so much . . . . angry

hahaha.  grin  embarassed

dayokanu:

Nairalander married

RubyPearl aka Ilekeidi and Davidylan Dayokanu
Mukina2 and OAMJ
Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Reeeeaaaally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / The 3 Statues In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.