Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12071 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by OAM4J: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2011
Ok, more questions:
SECTION B
7, Name 3 versions of English Language initiated by Becomrich on Nairaland. Batu, Junk
8, The most successful Nairaland interview thread for 'Nairaland Celebrities' was started by who? Don't search.
9, Who is the First Moderator on Nairalander?(Mukina, PM answer of this one to me to do marking scheme grin)
10, In the early days of Nairaland(up to 2007), which section was the most popular?

Pick the odd one and give reason:
11, Oyb, Phemour, Dayokanu, Semid4lyf, Twinstaiye
12, Ogaga4luv, Odunnu, Netotse, Lagosboy, Jarus
13, Debosky, Becomrich, Kosovo

Who made these statements(paraphrased, not verbatim)?
14, Because some awusa men are playin with his kini, she said we should not move to Benin republic - Becomerich
15, Why are they always giving small teams to Chelsea in premiership and big teams to other clubs, it's ojoro

SECTION C
Complete these sentences and tell what they are:
16, The man who invented grammar - Debosky sig
17,  - is a person who has made more -  than others
18, It's - you -
19, I'm not looking at you I'm -
20, An aggressive minority should not force their opinion on the majority Kobo's sig,

21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait? Sagamite grin

Who am I?
22, I am Yoruba but also speaks Hausa. I'm almost ever present on NL. I'm very active in Politics, Sports and Romance most. I hate with passion one popular league. I'm US-based. - Dayokanu
23, I am a young Nigerian, self-confessed capitalist, based in a state that has produced two Nigerian presidents, well-known on and outside NL, some people abuse me saying I'm dictatorial, some people praise me and believe that I am underappreciated. Seun Osewa
24, I'm Nairaland's career consultant. People open threads to seek for my advice on their career.
25, I'm Nairaland's self-appointed profiler. I like opening threads on who's the best this, who's the best that. Jarus - the man accused of never getting any award while in school :- lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by whiteroses(f): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2011
who ever wins certainly has time i envy you
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:20am On Feb 17, 2011
21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait? Sagamite Grin

That answer no correct for the expo wey I hold oh but making so much sense I go change am now. Jarus abeg how much for special center

Call me for extra "moral" lessons grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2011
I know Nairaland than most of the users on here. . .

And I can tell you there's nothing in it.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2011
mama-gee:

I know Nairaland than most of the users on here. . .

And I can tell you there's nothing in it.

are you sure.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 5:05am On Feb 17, 2011
Egbon loma, I had been to that site o, but the thing no gree make I register. Will try it again sha.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by loma(m): 6:18am On Feb 17, 2011
@Jarus, the thing is back up o. We need your votes to get us to top 10, we are being edged out by the Idian and Pakistani teams.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603003.32.html
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 197(f): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2011
what kind of bloody ratalakat thread is this

waste of seun's food!! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus
Please add a most banned/most topic derailer award for 190 cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2011
mukina2:

Jarus
cheesy
That's a simple question. Everybody knows him. And he has not disappointed in this thread.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oluite(f): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

Anybody to bail out Mukina2 and Debo of question 1? Debo got Batu, there are two other versions Becomroch originated

11 & 12, apart from what both of you mentioned, there is another very striking answer to these two questions

10, I may be wrong but there was one section that also used to be extremely popular then(possibly more than the two you have mentioned), especially for visitors

10, Jobs,vacanies grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2011
So, what do we have this morning?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2011
^^
I'm still preparing marking scheme for the existing ones before coming up with more. Stay tuned.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2011
Ok, the quiz master is releasing the MARKING SCHEME for Questions

7, Name 3 versions of English Language initiated by Becomrich on Nairaland. Batu English, Junk English, Pingin English, Jakumu english nonsense, Engrissshh
8, The most successful Nairaland interview thread for 'Nairaland Celebrities' was started by who? Don't search. tgirl4real
9, Who is the First Moderator on Nairalander?(Mukina, PM answer of this one to me to do marking scheme ): Either Seun or Mukina2 is correct depending on how we look at it
10, In the early days of Nairaland(up to 2007), which section was the most popular? Jobs/Vacancies - that was what many people knew NL for then

11, Oyb, Phemour, Dayokanu, Semid4lyf, Twinstaiye: Only Dayokanu is not a Mod
12, Ogaga4luv, Odunnu, Netotse, Lagosboy, Jarus: Only Odunnu is a lady/only Jarus did not win Poster of the year 2010
13, Debosky, Becomrich, Kosovo: Debosky 'invents' English, others murder it
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Lagosboy: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2011
Kai oga Jarus some of the questions tough o !!

Oya wetin be todays question
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2011
chei oh i need to be shot grin

how can i forget my fave section then grin grin brash and i mehn those were the days grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2011
Who made these statements(paraphrased, not verbatim)?
14, Because some awusa men are playin with his kini, she said we should not move to Benin republic - Becomerich
15, Why are they always giving small teams to Chelsea in premiership and big teams to other clubs, it's ojoro - Mamagee

SECTION C
Complete these sentences and tell what they are:
16, The man who invented grammar - Debosky
17,  An expert is a person who has made more mistakes  than others - oyb
18, It's brashy you bastards - MrCrackles
19, I'm not looking at you, I'm looking past you - Dayokanu
20, An aggressive minority should not force their opinion on the majority - Kobojunkie

21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait? Sagamite(Arrogance and bragging
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2011
Who am I?
22, I am Yoruba but also speaks Hausa. I'm almost ever present on NL. I'm very active in Politics, Sports and Romance most. I hate with passion one popular league. I'm US-based. - Dayokanu
23, I am a young Nigerian, self-confessed capitalist, based in a state that has produced two Nigerian presidents, well-known on and outside NL, some people abuse me saying I'm dictatorial, some people praise me and believe that I am underappreciated. Seun
24, I'm Nairaland's career consultant. People open threads to seek for my advice on their career. - Ajanlekoko
25, I'm Nairaland's self-appointed profiler. I like opening threads on who's the best this, who's the best that. - Jarus
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by chyndu(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2011
Please I want to take fashion designing as a part time job as am plaining to resign very soon
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
Interesting tongue

These yours recent questions na ICAN+JAMB oo embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by rasputinn(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

11, Oyb, Phemour, Dayokanu, Semid4lyf, Twinstaiye
12, Ogaga4luv, Odunnu, Netotse, Lagosboy, Jarus
13, Debosky, Becomrich, Kosovo

Dayokanu:He's the only football fan that follows the bundeswackza,and also the only closet Arsenal fan that is perpetually in self-denial  cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by adagz01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
Nl grandpas and grammas doing catwalking
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by zibe(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Why are they no questions about mr cork? Lol. I guess everyone will know that one.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 190: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
mukina2:

Jarus

mscheww!! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mbulela: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

21. Mourinho & Muhammed Ali have one trait in common. Which Nairalander cites these men as examples anytime he's accused of this trait? Sagamite(Arrogance and bragging

Correction of Examiners.

I don't brag, I am just plainly and undilutedly arrogant about my obviously superior intellect.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTSNVh-ah-4[/flash]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
MORE QUESTIONS:
Who am I?
26. I am the only graduate of electricity engineering in the world, and I am a proud Nairalander
27, I share name(NL ID) with a popular tyre brand

28, Name 3 Nairalanders that had their usernames officially changed by the Admin on or without request. State the old ID and the new ID

29, Convert this sentence to Batu English: "Nuhu Ribadu owns two houses abroad, gotten from stolen money while in government(EFCC). Does that look like change to you? Even according to Sowore, Tinubu was involved in drug deal and money laundering in the USA"

30, The following Nairalanders have one thing in common: Spikedcylinder, TKB417, Jarus. What is it?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ Saga,
Correction taken.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

@ Saga,
Correction taken.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zabR3HhHk[/flash]

grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
Sagamite:

Correction of Examiners.

I don't brag, I am just plainly and undilutedly arrogant about my obviously superior intellect.
you brag grin grin

Jarus:

MORE QUESTIONS:
Who am I?
26. I am the only graduate of electricity engineering in the world, and I am a proud Nairalander

27, I share name(NL ID) with a popular tyre brand
mitchelin

28, Name 3 Nairalanders that had their usernames officially changed by the Admin on or without request. State the old ID and the new ID
Ife-eco-06 - Jarus
Gabrywl- Gabry
Romade- Romsky

29, Convert this sentence to Batu English: "Nuhu Ribadu owns two houses abroad, gotten from stolen money while in government(EFCC). Does that look like change to you? Even according to Sowore, Tinubu was involved in drug deal and money laundering in the USA"
brb grin

30, The following Nairalanders have one thing in common: Spikedcylinder, TKB417, Jarus. What is it?
they all went to owo/ife uni

The questions are centered around  some certain areas and certain people grin tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
mukina2:

you brag grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k83JUCEe5Po[/flash]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mukina, yes I notice its getting centred on certain people/area. I'll do more research and make the next questions as broad as possible. You can also PM me some questions that come to your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.