Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex (432 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex by MercyAndrew41(f): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Eric Katinala, 34, who is charged with the murder of his wife, Martha Ndakala, has told the court how his wife died after a sexual encounter

Katinala said he was given a one-week break by his employer to move his wife and child from Kasama to Mansa.

According to Daily Mail, he said after spending a day at home, they both decided to go for a drink at a place called Esco.

As they were taking Eagle lager, a businessman who was selling traditional herbal medicines known as Congo Dust and Mtototo approached them.

“I then bought the herbal medicine called Mtototo. After that, we went home and while my wife was preparing supper, I took the herb,” he said.

Katinala said around 20:00 hours, the two started making love..........

More on;

Source https://african-journal.com/zambia-man-told-court-how-he-killed-wife-after-a-round-of-rough-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Do Physical Attributes Play A Major Role In Successful Marriages? / This Week No Funny Chelsea,dortmund,bayern,tottenham.... / Cambodia Police Arrest Two Nigerians Over Online Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.