Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. (49200 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Shugargal(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ten06:
Marriage that if you wife misbehave you can't talk. Any day she felt her hand is too cold she can give you some slaps to warm her hand. I no fit
Stop thinking back wards Bros.. Be man enough which kine
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
xrayj:

Rozz!
Smh
why are you smh,shebi they said she who finds a husband found a good thing, so I am searching for the good thing but unfortunately the good thing seems to have gone into extinction
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
nurain150:
You cannot ........with the way you are behaving
how am I behaving
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Excuses: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chii59:
Congratulations. Maybe one day.... Luck will shine on me
Be optimistic girl..stop been pitying urself already..
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by womenareapes: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Hey guys,
It's your girl again, this time around with joy in my heart, I present to you, the latest, cutest couple.....

I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in your home. Your marriage shall be a blessing to you and the wisdom to continue in love will be there.
Happy married life. At last, after the postponements due to lockdown, we are here now. To God be the glory.

Friends, wish my Officer and her heartthrob well.
this woman will beat this poor man tired!
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by xrayj(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
why are you smh,shebi they said she who finds a husband found a good thing, so I am searching for the good thing but unfortunately the good thing seems to have gone into extinction
Rozz u are not seeing d good thing because there is something u are not doing right & u know it...
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by woyinkiye100(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
xrayj:

Rozz u are not seeing d good thing because there is something u are not doing right & u know it...
lol,just playing around,dont take me serious.im not reasoning that way for now,i never reach
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Amsickindahead: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Uurrhhh...... really... I like that, so you better don't need with me undecided
lol..neva will,coz i luv bad bitches n dats da only problem i got
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Excuses: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
tfash96:
Some guys can be fearless.. How will u be FUCKING soldier lady grin grin grin U gat mind o

The rough and hardened training received has to be reciprocated exactly during the nacking..that's the only way she will know within her that ur the man.if u like go nd dull urself..

1 Like

Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Camelot65: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Engineer plus Naval officer, Cool
I wish them well
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Ibkay32(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
When will I find my own husband,i want to bombard this place with my pre wedding pictures.Hml to them

upon all the d luv I dey show you since, you never look my way dear,, am still here with you
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Excuses:

Be optimistic girl..stop been pitying urself already..
Do I know you? Do you know me?
Please keep moving
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by xrayj(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
lol,just playing around,dont take me serious.im not reasoning that way for now,i never reach
Just kidding as well wink
@bold are u serious shocked shocked
U don pass sef tongue
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
xrayj:

Just kidding as well wink
@bold are u serious shocked shocked
U don pass sef tongue
I refuse to be Ned Nwoko'd by anybody
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

The military has rules you know..... you get what I mean wink
Perfectly smiley

1 Like

Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
stormborn28:
i know you have sharp eyes
tongue
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Annabimbola(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Woww... Lovely
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Orestino:

Yeah. you no suppose laugh
that Z*or girl no go fit chop this night na

that female profile is probably fake, bro.

go check when it was created and the comments so far.

it's probably a guy behind it, no dey guck am, nigga.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by mulerogold(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
When will I find my own husband,i want to bombard this place with my pre wedding pictures.Hml to them

Honey; here i kneel before you.
Buh am 7feet tall.
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by mulerogold(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
DrChukki:
Congratulations...

A civilian man is marrying a soldier woman, are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

Las las na magistrate court go settle matter for em
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by xrayj(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:
I refuse to be Ned Nwoko'd by anybody
Hahahaha
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Mypeople2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Hey guys,
It's your girl again, this time around with joy in my heart, I present to you, the latest, cutest couple.....

I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in your home. Your marriage shall be a blessing to you and the wisdom to continue in love will be there.
Happy married life. At last, after the postponements due to lockdown, we are here now. To God be the glory.

Friends, wish my Officer and her heartthrob well.
Congratulations to you .I wish you a great married life. However, I am sure one day the guy will chop slap out of annoyance
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by emydnobl: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
mayklef:
that could be us but my babe dy write WEAC.....lol
big congrats to the couples
WAEC NOT "WEAC"
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by emydnobl: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Zzor:

Pray to God and never give up
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by tfash96(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Excuses:

The rough and hardened training received has to be reciprocated exactly during the nacking..that's the only way she will know within her that ur the man.if u like go nd dull urself..
grin grin grin I dull not.. I'll fire like missile
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by cruzydal(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2020
So if he has issues with someone outside he will be like “I go call my wife for you o “
Congrats joor happy union
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Nmezor(f): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2020
cool
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Adegreen(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel on any kind...ATS, MOTOR CONTROL, VFD, BUS BAR, CONTROL PANEL,and trouble shooting you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385 at a very affordable price and we are ready to give you the best

1 Like

Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by ZooOga: 4:51am On Aug 19, 2020
wishing dem a very happy life together.
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by Amaechi9(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Happy married life to them
Meanwhile if u are a data seller check my signature I have something for you
Re: My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. by gsmcoder: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:

If na u get that thick lap yala make we start, my finger is size 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.