Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria (61782 Views)

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Govt Opens Bid Round For 31 Marginal Oil Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
It is time for us to see the true locations of the oil fields that are located in Nigeria. That will put the rest, that people are claiming oil fields, or oil fields are not present in particular regions.

I have compiled a list of different maps illustrating, where the oil fields are located from various sources.

[img]http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/Nigeria/images/NigerD-map.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/nigeria_gas_1979.jpg[/img]
[img]http://eternian.files./2010/06/nigeria-oil-refinery-map.jpg%3Fw%3D600[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
I hope that puts to rest who has oil in Nigeria, and who doesn't. We can clearly see where the goose laid the golden egg in Nigeria.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by ekubear1: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2011
Niger Delta has been blessed richly. May want to superimpose state boundaries on one of those maps, if your paint/gimp/photoshop/etc skills are good.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by komando7(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2011
In reality only Delta and Rivers, and Bayelsa may have more oil than Anambra,but its oil isn't. Being tapped. Is that marginalization?
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^ Bros no be palm Oil we dey talk about O!
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2011
that is not the map of oil in Nigeria.

that picture you have is fake.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2011

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2011

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2011
that
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2011
your

1 Like

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn my brother. How far? My maps are very accurate. You and I both know the truth.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by yiboboy: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2011
EzeUche_:

Becomrichn my brother. How far? My maps are very accurate. You and I both know the truth.

Recalcitrant pikin, e be like sey u nor wan grow old, ehn? How dare u challenge bcomrich in mapology (sic)
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by agitator: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2011
yiboboy:

Recalcitrant pikin, e be like sey u nor wan grow old, ehn? [size=20pt]How dare u challenge bcomrich in mapology (sic) [/size]

My broda, i tire oh. see amateur challenging a professional, kai nothing we no go see for 9ja and 9raland. undecided
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2011
No wonder Igboland wants to claim all those coastal regions.
Now aint this very hypocritical? The same fingers they point at their masters (Yoruba-Huasa-Fula not wanting to divide becasue of oil) is being pointed back at them in tenfold, only that they want that oil to go with them.

Well, news flash, no one is leaving until the oil runs dry.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2011
Trying to distort the obvious serves us no good.Most of Nigeria's onshore oil are located within Igbo speaking territory but that is just marginal since most oil is produced offshore.

Ezeuche's map is accurate because I have personally visited most of those wells.The Orashi(Abagworo's) area and Imo River area hosts most of our onshore oil.

CIA put out the map anyway.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by ekubear1: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2011
^--- If that is the case, likely those Igbo-speaking parts will never gain independence. At least, realistically speaking.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2011
I am not trying to distort anything. People need to know once and for all, where the oil fields are located. I find many Nigerians ignorant of the fact that many of the oil fields are found in Igbo-speaking areas.

And there is also the presence of oil that is found in Anambra State as well. My guess is, that since Anambra has oil, I feel that the South-East has oil fields that haven't been discovered yet.

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2011
Here are some maps that correlate with the other maps that I have provided showing where the oil deposits are located. And these are by various sources. Seems like many Igbo communities are present in these oil-producing regions and the are indigenous as well.

That is why many foreign observers had describe the East as conquered territory and has been treated like conquered territory since Biafra was capitulated.

Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2011
I will even show you a conservative map of Igboland.

The oil fields are still present with this conservative view of Igboland's traditional boundaries.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_GrDAQ4MFcs4/TUgZ053aruI/AAAAAAAACHs/s5vL3IcG8UA/s400/Igboland.jpg[/img]
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
People do not enjoy hearing the truth.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
listen .
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
look
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Becomrichn: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
now look at what imo claim is imo oil. it is at the border.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
Becomrichn:

now look at what imo claim is imo oil. it is at the border.

And you think Igboland stops at the border of Imo state? Let be realistic my brother. Igboland extends farther into Rivers State, so not act like those oil wells are not in Igboland.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Ramon2: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
Nigeria finds oil and gas in commercial quantities in Anambra

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/discover/dix33666.htm
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Ramon2: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jonathan Assures Anambra As Oil Producing State, Confirms Obi
http://www.ukpakareports.com/news.php?type_id=2&news_id=1519
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by grafikdon: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ Ezeuche. . .

You should know by now that trying reason with Becomerich is a lot more futile than convincing Osama Bin Laden to become  Bible thumping Pastor. He clings to his delusions with the tenacity of mucus and can NEVER be swayed by verifiable facts, fiction or fantasy. So if you think you can soften a rock by pouring water on it, go ahead and reason with the Alaafin of Canada.
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2011
Interesting stuff! cool
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by SHEAU(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2011
@EZEUCHE, you dare not challenge Mapomeji on Mapology again. enuff said! angry
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2011
How does this put money in my pocket? undecided
Re: Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2011
^^

Someone may be stealing from you.
We've been told that Igbos want to steal other peoples oil, but nobody blinks when our oil is being stolen indirectly.
Igboland may be the richest part of Nigeria in terms of human and natural resources, but our region host the least federal projects.
Think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.